Chapter 5 – Her Decision
1.9k 7 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is the first time I have written a chapter quite like this. lol I am open to feedback and tips from people who do this or watch this more often!

Here is a song to use as a theme for this chapter, and probably that of the entire story. THE SONG IS MAJORLY NSFW, PLEASE WEAR HEADPHONES WHEN LISTENING TO IT: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI5wk3B3QeQ

Hope you enjoy the chapter!

Chapter 5 – Her Decision

The air around Jack changes completely in an instant. 

All pretense is gone. There is only the wolf before his cornered sheep. 

"Haaaaaah. Well now, you really shouldn't have said that, Natasha."

Her eyes widen as she hears Jack's words, but there is no time for her to react further as he reaches out in a fash and grabs her face, smushing her cheeks and lips together firmly, but not painfully. 

Causing more discomfort than pain to the busty blue-haired vixen.

He pulls her towards his own face as he looks down on her imperiously, making her scramble to put her hands down on the couch for support as she leans closer to him or else she would fall.

"The safe word is pineapple. Say that and everything comes to a stop. Do you understand?"

She nods, her golden eyes shaking as her body trembles.

"What?" He asks, a sneer appearing on his face as if it has always belonged there.

"Yush" She mumbles past her mashed together lips.

"Say it." He commands harshly. 

"Pwinappa" She repeats after swallowing a mouthful of saliva and blushing from the embarrassment and humiliation.

"Good girl." Jack gently caresses the side of her face as he leans in to kiss her still-smushed mouth.

He lets go of her as he stands up, hearing her gasp at the sudden freedom of her mouth. 

Jack then squats down in front of her and tilts his head.

"Well?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

Confused and flustered, Natasha ask a question of her own, "W-What?"

"You told me to massage those massive tits of yours. Are you not going to present them to me?"

"Oh!" She exclaims, blushing further and reaching down with both hands to quickly take off her shirt.

"Stop," Jack commands again.

She looks up at him in confusion.

"Do it slowly, with one hand. I want to enjoy watching it."

Natasha bites her bottom lip as she nods and reaches down with one hand to pull the white t-shirt up slowly. It is awkward and hard to do, especially when he is staring so hard at her.

She frees one of her breasts from the shirt as her erect nipple drags across the fabric, sending a shiver of pleasure through her body. 

Jack enjoys the view of the struggling woman, marveling at the perfect size and exquisite shape of her freed breast. Easily a Double-D, and possibly an E. The areola is large and a darker shade of pink than her diamond hard nipple.

He especially enjoys the scene since she hasn't noticed his hand on her side pinching the corner of her white shirt and holding it in place. 

Natasha gets more and more flustered with her shirt halfway over her head, seemingly unable to pull the rest off. She finally notices his arm reaching over on that side, his hand hidden in the blind spot created by her massive chest. She looks up at him in indignation for a second, only to see his predatory smile looking back, which sends another thrilling shiver down her spine.

"What do you say?" He goads in a sing-song tone.

"P-Please?" She stammers, the trembling in her body reaching new heights.

"Good girl." He confirms her answer and lets the shirt go.

With that, she easily pulls it over her head and off completely, freeing her second, very jiggly, breast. She pouts at him as she crosses her arms over her exposed chest.

He frowns at that and raises an eyebrow at her. 

She tries to match his stare, but as his frown deepens, she nervously moves her arms down to her sides, looking away from him.

She has been seen naked before, but she has never felt so naked as she does now. Guys stare at her chest all the time, but something about Jack's gaze made her feel exposed and vulnerable.

She loves the feeling his stare gives her, but she wasn't about to admit that to him.

Jack smiles and reaches out to turn her face back to him. "Now, what do you want me to do?"

She finds staring into his dark brown eyes challenging, but swallows again and offers, "Massage my breasts. We talked about this earlier."

"Yes, but how? There are several ways to do it. For example, do you want a clinical massage or do you want a lover's caress?" He asks, patiently.

"The...The second one." She says, anticipation now in her tone.

"Which one?" Jack clarifies.

"The caress..." Natasha answers breathlessly.

"Say it right or you get nothing," Jack informs her firmly, a slight frown coming to his face once again.

"I-I want you to give my breasts a lover's caress." She says firmly, an embarrassed smile growing on her face...One that is wiped away, by his next words.

"Great. Then beg for it." He growls out, his natural scowl boring into her.

"What!?' She shouts in shock.

"Beg. For. It." Jack annunciates his words. "I don't like to repeat myself. This is your one warning. Next time I will have to punish you."

Natasha frowns. He was having too much fun here and she didn't want to come off as eager as she really felt. "Shouldn't you be the one to beg me?" She challenges in a bratty tone.

Jack laughs and stands up. He turns his back on her and walks for the door, clearly fine with leaving things as they were.

'Wait for it.' He thinks.

"Jack?" 

'Wait for it.'

"Jack! Wait!"

'Almost there....'

"J-Jack! I'm sorry! Please! Please massage my breasts! I'm begging you! Don't leave, please!!!" Natasha begs, her cheeks burning in shame. 

'Too easy.'

Jack turns slowly, tilting his head to the side. "You sure? If we continue you earned yourself a punishment for that."

"Yes...I'm sure." She says quietly, looking down. 

She hears Jack walk behind her, and her muscles coil with anticipation.

Suddenly he pulls her head back by her chin to force her to look up at him, backwards, her neck resting on the back of the couch. Jack is careful not to pull too hard, he doesn't want to hurt her or pull a muscle. There are right and wrong kinds of pain, after all.

"It's alright if you want to be a brat, Nat. I personally love it when women talk back to me in the bedroom." He then moves in closer so his eyes are directly above hers, daring her to break his gaze. "Just know that you will pay for it tenfold." 

Natasha feels a spasm in her lower lips. Not an orgasm, but a jolt of pleasure stronger than anything she has ever felt during this type of foreplay. He has barely touched her, and yet she was already more turned on than any man had ever made her before. The anticipation was killing her.

She was wet. Really, really fucking wet. This moment was over 8 years in the making, and she was loving every second of it. 

Jack moves his hands from where they were securing her head, slowly trailing them down her neck. He never breaks eye contact and neither does she. 

His fingers flow from the hollow of her throat, down opposite ends of her collar bone, circling back across her pectoral muscles, and stopping just above the valley of her breasts. 

Along the way, Natasha gasps at a particular spot on her collar bone, and Jack makes sure to remember its position for later. 

His hands push into the springy flesh of her bosom from the top, circling slowly around the outside, and then running beneath the heavy flesh of her underboob, pushing into the abdominal muscles there. 

Two more small gasps or sighs escape Natasha's pink lips, one from the side of her left breast and the other from underneath the opposite one. Jack makes note of these as well as he brushes over the top of her mounds lightly with the tip of his fingernails from top to bottom, somehow missing her nipples entirely along the way.

From Natasha's breathing increasing slightly, she sure noticed. Jack smiles down at her beautiful yellow eyes as they scrunch up in annoyance.  

He always loved playing with his food.

Again, his hands circle her tits, and his fingers trail up from underneath. Again, he misses the two places she most wants him to touch.

She whines piteously, the suspense feeling like pure agony for her. Still, she doesn't dare look away from his eyes or move her hands an inch. In fact, her entire body seems to go limp from his gentle caress, unable to move him where she needed him to touch even if she wanted to.

Over and over again, Jack repeats the movement. Minutes pass and this is all he does.

The more he does it, the more ragged her breathing becomes. He was so close, nearly hitting them each time, but he never did. Still, her pleasure slowly mounts, a warm sensation spreading from wherever he touches and striking her core repeatedly.

Somehow, she was getting close to a peak. The caresses were enough to stimulate her and edge her ever closer towards completion, but never enough to bring her there.  

Smiling even wider, Jack moves in so his lips are right by her ears, finally breaking eye contact and leaving her unable to see his face entirely.

"You look unhappy, Nat. Am I missing something important?" He teases as he makes another pass in the same way he did several times already.

"My nipples...Oh, God, Jack. Please! Pleeeeeease~!" She begs, no longer caring about beating around the bush. She was so close!

"Ah, of course. How silly of me to forget. Sorry about that." Jack chuckles, moving his face back into her view and locking eyes with her again. "How's this?"

Suddenly, Jack grabs, pinches, and pulls both of her nipples roughly. The drastic change from the light caresses of before lighting her nerves on fire. 

This was the first time he did something that actually caused her pain, but, because of the slow build-up, there was no pain. Or rather, where the pain should have been there was an only all-encompassing, mind-shattering pleasure. 

"Fuuuuck! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!"

Natasha screams as her body shakes violently, every muscle spasming out of control, and her head going completely white and foggy for several seconds. 

She can remember having good orgasms before, but never one this good from only simply touching her chest. Hell, it felt better than some of the sex she had experienced!

Jack watches as Natasha's eyes roll back into her head and her body shakes like a leaf on a tree. He smirks at his handiwork and leans in to reward her with a quick upside-down kiss.  

'I still got it.' He thinks proudly.

It wasn't that he was special or had any magical powers, but most guys didn't have the patience to string a woman along as long as Jack did. Not many women were patient enough to let him, either. The strength of Natasha's orgasm was just as much because of her, or, rather, her inactivity and passivity, as it was his teasing. She was patient enough to let him build her up, and he was patient enough to not rush to the finish. At the core of any good sexual experience is teamwork, each partner playing a role to further the enjoyment of the other. 

Not giving her a second to relax, Jack starts thoroughly kneading her breasts. He gives them the massage she probably wanted from the beginning. This has the effect of prolonging her orgasm and causing even more tremors to spill out from her hyper-sensitive body. 

Natasha lets out little moans as he continues, slowly coming back to herself as she basks in the afterglow.

For the next 10 minutes, Jack focuses on giving her a thorough breast massage from behind. He continues to tweak and pull at her nipples randomly, keeping her in a constant state of arousal, but focuses mainly on draining her lymphatic fluid, encouraging blood flow, and easing the swelling that was the cause of the soreness she complained about earlier. He constantly reapplies the herbal oil she gave him for her shoulders and makes sure to work it into every pore. His touch is not solely centered on her boobs either, as he makes sure to include the muscles running under her armpits and her pectoral muscles as well.

By the time Jack is done, Natasha is so relaxed that she is nearly catatonic on the couch. 

He chuckles at her thousand-yard stare and deep breathing before he walks around the couch to sit next to her.

Wrapping an arm under her neck, he pulls her limp body towards his own, resting her head on his chest and giving the top of it a kiss.

"All tuckered out now, are you?" Jack asks, mirth clear in his tone.

"Jack...That was wonderful." She admits honestly. 

Natasha always loved the aftercare scenes in his videos, but she never imagined he would do one in the middle of their play.

"I am feeling a bit more level-headed now." He admits. "Making you scream like a banshee calmed my soul."

She hits his chest lightly which only causes him to laugh more.

They share a peaceful moment, her, content in his arms, and him, running his hands up and down her bare shoulders.

He then pulls her head up to look at him, his stern and unyielding gaze piercing into her.

"This is your last chance, Natasha," Jack says in his deep voice. "What we did just now was fun, but I don't want you to get false expectations. I gave you a massage and, as long as you repeat what I did, you shouldn't have the soreness issue again, or, at least, not nearly as much. If you want to end it here, we can. I will not bring this up again and we can pretend it never happened...But if you choose to continue, you need to know that I am going to dominate you completely. It's who I am."

"The options before you are these," He continues, "1. You kiss me gently and we say goodnight, forgetting this whole thing ever happened. Or 2..." Jack trails off as he pulls her face within an inch of his own. 

He continues in a growl that reverberates through her entire body, his eyes blazing with fierce, unbreakable passion. "You unzip my pants and show me how much of a dirty slut you really are as you worship my cock." 

Shock is clear in Natasha's expression as she blinks several times at Jack's words.

'Yeah. Figures. I have been kicked out of more houses than I can count for saying shit like that. Probably for the best. She is my new boss, after all.' Jack thinks in disappointment as she turns her head, removes herself from his embrace, and stands up, all without looking at him.

"I get it. I'll leave." Jack says, but freezes when Natasha kicks her coffee table out of the way and gets down on her knees in front of him.

She stares at him from her place on the floor in front of the couch for a long second, before raising a shaking hand to his zipper.

Natasha pulls it down, the unzipping noise seeming incredibly loud in the otherwise silent room, before reaching inside and pulling his rigid manhood out through the fabric of his boxers. It stands at attention, towering over her.

She gives one last coy look up at him, before leaning it to rub her face against his dick.

"You've got a wonderful cock, Master."

39