Chapter Ten: Dark Divinity
398 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As the two elves continued to be enthralled by the mysterious, shadowy entity who was visually ravishing them they wondered why their oaths were so important. They had lived their lives in service to their goddess, hoping the entire time that their millennia-long existences honored her, and yet she had never bothered to appear before them. And as their hearts were slowly but surely corrupted by the mysterious shadow they felt rampant desire for, the entity began to morph into something altogether more beautiful before their very eyes.

The shadow began to slowly take on the form of a much thinner, much taller silhouette of a man. As it did, the heartbeats of the two elves began to quicken, their normally slow but potent hearts beating only a few times a minute as their superior physiology did not need as much blood nor did it need it as quickly as a human's body did. 

The silhouette's beauty was supernaturally empowered by the deity responsible for it using "Emanation". As the two elves gazed at the shadow they felt the love they felt for the goddess for so long beginning to fade out of their hearts, being siphoned away as they began to feel an unholy desire to be caressed by the inhuman entity before them. 

The two elves had immense willpower but even the strongest wills were nothing in the face of the divine beauty before them. Even the greatest amount of determination imaginable would falter before the inhuman entity before them. To be in its presence was to be in the presence of the embodiment of lust. To stare into its featureless face was to face one's own desires, no matter how dark, or how buried, they were. And it was to surrender to them. To become an eager, willing prisoner to one's own dark, animalistic heart.

Both elves stepped forward and walked until they were in front of the creature. When they did they continued to close in on it, their eyes hazing over as they felt the potent impact of the pheromones the thing was exuding and closed their eyes. The two figures began to kiss the face of the one responsible for their dream. And as they began to kiss the new master of their hearts their lips went euphorically numb, causing them to only feel the warmth of its jet-black "skin". 

"Serve..." The mighty, demon-like being whispered. The two elves began to smile as they felt the weight of the creature's words hammer against their minds and press down on them. They did not resist the being, nor did they want to. They wanted to feel its presence. To feel its "love". And to spread said "love" to their fellow elves. 

Their fallible hearts were already the property of the potent visitor. And as they kissed the visitor, the dark stranger, both siblings admitted that to themselves. The instant that they did, they awoke and found themselves face to face with the darkly beautiful entity, who gazed at them with a smug smile.


The very nanosecond that the two elves acknowledged me as their master, as the lord of their hearts, I allowed them to awaken from the dream. As they began to stir from their eventful slumber I also began to fully activate "Emanations", causing me to radiate unholy, mind-altering, heart-stealing amber-colored light. When the two elves were awake enough to see me their jaws dropped in awe, lust, and love. 

I was actively emanating the parts of my divinity that were beautiful and undeniable. In doing so no one could gaze upon me and not fall in love with me with but the merest glance. Things like one's own marital status, gender, sexual orientation, species, none of that mattered in the face of the divine beauty of the spark within me. Both elves speechlessly gazed at me, as I smiled at them, my own divine beauty even momentarily taking away their ability to breathe. 

I stepped forward, closing the distance between myself and the two siblings, and they began to breathe as my pheromones hit them with more force than they had previously. As they did they both began to blush, but far more intensely and far more darkly than they had in their dreams. I stepped forward to Azura, and softly kissed her cheek even as I moved my hand to the back of her head and began to twirl strands of her blonde hair. Azura moaned softly, and wrapped herself around me, desire easily overcoming her ability to think rationally. 

Meanwhile, her sibling watched us jealously. He too sought my embrace, my kiss. Nevertheless, in his current state he'd never be so fortunate as to feel my kisses. Something I wasn't about to hesitate to reveal. After I gently kissed Azura's cheek I turned to Amanath and began to speak.

"I sense your desire. Your envy. So I shall, out of the kindness of my heart, tell you what you need if you wish to feel my kisses." I began, speaking pridefully and powerfully. 

"You must shed that about you which I despise. You must shed your manhood." I continued, speaking powerfully and dramatically. As I uttered that Amanath looked at me resolutely, willing to do that which must be done if it meant that he could be as "blessed" as his sister was.

"You must find an alchemist able to craft a sex-changing potion and have one brewed for you. Such alchemists are not especially difficult to find. Once you have said potion, imbibe it and pray to me." I uttered, my eyes focused on the male elf. As I did I felt him begin to loathe the masculine, "manly" parts of himself. What passed for "manly" for elves differed from what passed for "manly" to me, but this was about his dedication to me more than anything else.


While I had focused on messing with the dream the elves were having, I had taken the time to mentally construct the basis of the religion I was going to persuade the elves to create. In it, I was served only by priestesses, not priests. At most a male in this faith would have been able to become a paladin, a holy equivalent to a knight, and would serve the priestesses of this mighty religion. Some such paladins my eventually be blessed with a holy quest; to become a woman, and in doing so prove themselves deserving of the power I planned to bestow upon priestesses in this faith.

I wanted Amanath to show his devotion to me by becoming a woman in my service. If he was that devoted to me, and I already knew that he was, then he'd do this to prove to me his piety. If he was that devoted to me, I'd certainly be willing to allow him to experience the same joys and pleasures that I intended for Azura to experience. 

I could have made things easier for the man, but I chose not to. This was supposed to be a test, a test of both his piety and his wisdom. I knew for a fact that the thing I had bid him to do was a possibility in this world. If he could both resolve himself to accomplish his mission, and could actually see it through to the end, he'd be worthy of being a priestess of mine. If not... Well, I could surely find some uses for him in other capacities.


"Yes, my master..." Amanath whispered, lustfully. He seemed to relish the thought of becoming a woman, or at least the pleasures he knew he'd be afforded if he became one.

Azura smiled, absentmindedly, as she heard the bliss and lust in her brother's voice. The creature before them was that effortlessly and casually powerful. In the bliss they felt while enshrouded by his darkness, their old selves didn't matter. Nothing else but the wishes of that potent creature mattered, and of course, the hope that they'd someday experience even greater pleasures and a heightened bliss. 

Eventually, though, their dark master bid them adieu for the time being. He withdrew into the shadowy corners of the temple and left the place, after ordering them to keep up the illusion that they were loyal, pious servants of their goddess. The two meek servants of greater powers than themselves, two elves who were born to witness true power and to serve the font of that power, humbly agreed and promised to find others like themselves, elves who could be swayed to embrace pleasure and forsake the humility that their creator had long ago forced onto them. 

Fohion promised bliss and power, in exchange for their fealty and their souls. They were all too eager to give themselves, heart, body, and soul, to the one god who had appeared before them, in the flesh. The one god who knew that the key to gaining the devotion and loyalty of pious worshipers was to appear before them, not just in dreams but in the flesh. He knew that mortals did not just seek to serve powerful beings, that they also sought to feel loved, cared for, and worthy in the eyes of their masters, be they "more powerful" mortals or beings such as himself, true divinities who would warp and bend reality.


Outside of the temple, I endured a veritable assault on my senses. The instant that I left the holy site it was like I entered a whole new world, one different from any I could accurately and keenly remember. 

The area just outside of the temple was a raised area that led to the temple's prominent entrance. Behind me was a vast door made of mithril, and in front of me was a long staircase that led down to the rest of the city. I could smell the scent equivalent of a cacophony, the scents of blood, shit, piss, and other bodily fluids and excretions, mixed with the scents of potions, of molten metal, and of the scents of various sorts of lifeforms. I could smell elves, humans, orcs, and other beings, both mundane and supernatural. 

I could see just as many fascinating sights as I could smell interesting scents or hear intriguing sounds. And with every passing nanosecond, I could see, smell, and hear more, and more intensely. "Eternal ascension" was good to me, it allowed me to continually be improving, perpetually be honing my own potent abilities, my senses, and everything about me. I was already more attractive than I had been in the temple, and I was also stronger, smarter, and wiser than I had been, my attributes passively increasing with every fleeting second. 

With a curious sigh, I began to walk down the long staircase that led to where I was. As I did, I began to draw closer and closer to the city in this world of rather odd beings, faiths and smells.


Distantly, in the quiet office of a solitary brothel, a single elf gazed at an open envelope and the letter contained within it. The polite, yet domineering elf reread the letter and had to work to contain a smile. 

"A new 'Ironheart' huh? I wonder if he is Aegon's son..." She mused, wistfully. As she did, she looked up at a nearby mirror and her eyes went from being standard-looking elven eyes, to being perfectly reflective surfaces as she silently cast a potent scrying spell.

The elf hissed internally as she felt a small portion of her inner arcane energy burn up, but that minor hiss and the pain that accompanied it was worth it when she began to perversely leer at and ogle her fellow elves who were currently being railed by various human men. She studied the potent muscles on the human warriors and watched as they tensed as the men thrust themselves into the elves the brothel's temporary overseer had seen to offer the city's finest guards. 

The elves, long broken by various means, had looks of ecstasy on their faces as they enjoyed the well-endowed men. Their womanly bodies appealed to the men, as did their moans and wails of pleasure. The elven overseer of the brothel herself loved masculine men and often peeped on them while they had their ways with her "merchandise". She was more of a voyeur than an enthusiastic, active participant in sex, so this was what she needed to have a good time. As she watched various men pleasuring themselves using various elves, a part of her grew sodden. And distantly, the new owner of the brothel made his way closer and closer to the place. 

11