27. Cured, Kinda
4.3k 16 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
content warning: some mind control, more graphic sex.

"You think it's fixed already?" I asked softly before taking another bite of my dinner.

Candi nodded, "Yeah I think so. There's only one way to be sure though, we have to test it."

I sighed softly as I ate, then after I swallowed I nodded "Ok. You're right, we need to be sure."

She smiled, "I'll be there with you just in case, and you've got her on a short leash so she can't take advantage regardless."

As usual we were sitting off by ourselves in the dining hall. We had another rest day coming up tomorrow, but Candi wanted to verify tonight that she'd freed me of the tampering Becky did to my mind. She and I had been working on that for the last ten days. Every day after classes I spent an hour or so in her care while she worked her magic, literally and metaphorically, to free me of that meddling.

And for the past seven or eight days I'd managed to avoid being set off by my roommate. Between the strict control I had over Evelynn and the better self-control Candi helped me to achieve, I hadn't thought about it or even seen it for the last week or so.

I had faith in my girlfriend, I trusted her completely, but I was still nervous. Like Candi pointed out back when I explained what Evelynn and Becky did to me, it was a serious weakness my enemies could exploit and there wasn't much I could do to defend against it.

If it really was fixed though, that would be a relief. I knew she was right, we needed to be sure. And like she said, she'd be with me. If things did go wrong she'd make sure Evelynn couldn't get the upper hand and take advantage of the situation.

"Ok Candi," I agreed. "I'm sure you're right, everything will be ok. But I'm going to be a little anxious till it's over."

She gave me a friendly smile, and the two of us finished our dinner.

A half hour later we were in my room, sitting together on my bed talking about our studies as we waited for my roommate. And right on time the door opened and Evelynn came in.

Where before she'd drop her bitchy attitude and become friendly, now she dropped her calm attitude and became submissive. As soon as the door was closed she made sure to keep her eyes lowered and she was quiet and respectful.

"Good evening Absinthe," she addressed me using my full name. No more friendly nicknames between the two of us. "And hello Candice."

I replied in my stern 'authority voice', "Hello Evelynn. Candice has some instructions for you this evening and you will follow them to the letter."

"Yes miss," my roommate replied meekly. She knew that tone in my voice meant the pleasantries were over.

Candi didn't waste any time. She was eager to see if the past ten days of work were successful or not.

"Evelynn," she stated in a firm voice, "My girlfriend tells me you've got quite a surprise hidden under your skirt. I'm told you can put on a decent performance with it, and I hear you enjoy doing so. Strip naked, kneel on your bed, and let's see what you can do."

My roommate actually looked excited at the prospect. She hadn't been allowed to perform for me in a week and a half, and this would be the first time she had the chance to show off for one of my friends. She quickly pulled off her blouse and got out of her skirt and sandals. She left her uniform piled up on her desk then got into position on her bed, facing the two of us.

At first I averted my eyes, I stared down at my girlfriend's knees as the two of us sat crosslegged beside each other on my bed.

Unlike me, Candi was definitely not averting her eyes. It was the first time she'd actually seen Evelynn naked and she seemed to be very interested in my roommate's body.

After a minute or so she gave me a gentle nudge and whispered, "We can't test it if you don't look."

I sighed, braced myself, then looked up at my roommate.

It was a scene I was well familiar with after my first month here. Evelynn was on her knees on her bed. There was a look of intense pleasure on her face. Her left hand was pumping up and down her long thick shaft, while her right hand reached further down, rubbing and fingering her pussy.

As I watched, she changed hands, using the slick juices from her pussy to lube up her cock. Every now and then her eyes would flick from Candi to me, then she'd focus on what she was doing again. Having an audience helped her get off, and performing for two people was really doing it for her.

I found myself feeling some arrousal, but it was just normal levels. My head didn't fill up with thoughts and images and ideas. I wasn't instantly dripping wet. It was just... normal.

Candi seemed to be enjoying the show, she had a grin on her face and her nipples were poking at the white fabric of her blouse. But again it was just normal arrousal.

When my roommate finally came she blasted thick sticky white ropes up into her own face and over her boobs, and as she came down from the climax she ended with a show of licking her lips and licking what she could off her tits. I'd never changed or removed that kink from her.

The whole performance left me a little hot, but there were no uncontrollable urges at all. After only ten days, my brilliant girlfriend had cured me.

With the show over, Candi pulled me into a hug and gave me a kiss. She whispered "I take it you're ok?"

"Yeah." I nodded as I whispered back, "It's just normal now? I got a little hot watching that, but no compulsions or anything. How'd you do it? Becky said it couldn't be done."

"I'll tell you in private," she responded softly.

Once my roommate was recovered enough, Candi addressed her in a firm voice again. "Evelynn, clean yourself up then put on a nightgown. Go visit your friend Becky, you'll be spending tonight in her bed. Don't come back here till after sunrise."

"Yes miss," the tall brunette replied. She used her blankets to clean herself up then pulled on a nightgown and finally slipped barefoot out of my room.

Once Evelynn was gone, Candi gave me another kiss and smiled "I'm glad it worked!"

"Me too," I replied as I kissed her back. "That's a huge relief. But how did you do it? Becky said it couldn't be done."

She grimaced, "Yeah the way she did it was pretty good, I actually couldn't remove it. But she said another option was to change the trigger, so that's what I did. I sort of edited it, so it's not Evelynn's cock that sets you off anymore."

I frowned, "Oh. So what is it then? I know it can't be anything on your body, I've seen you naked loads of times over the past ten days and nothing's happened."

There was a growing nervousness as I added, "So who or what did you change it to?"

Candice gave me another kiss then said softly, "We have the room to ourselves till sunrise. And tomorrow's another rest day, so we don't even have classes. Do you still trust me?"

I felt a little flutter in my stomach. I was sort of equal parts nervous and excited. I nodded, "Yeah. I trust you."

There was a smile tickling the corners of her lips now as she said "Thanks Abby. I'm going to take advantage of you, just a little bit. Ok?"

I nodded again, but this time I didn't say anything.

My magic detection lit up amber, and the alert gave me a hint of what was going to happen.

'Magic detected: Candice is enspelling herself. Spell recognized: Transformation (2)'

Candi let go of me and stood up, then turned around to face me. She stood right next to the bed, just outside of arm's reach from me, and with an excited grin on her face she pulled up the front of her skirt.

My eyes widened as I felt the arrousal hit me and I was instantly dripping wet. Hanging down limp between her perfectly sculpted legs was a big thick beautiful cock.

Somewhere in the back of my mind I understood, she basically edited Evelynn out of the tampering and put herself in, but she left the main focus of the obsession the same. Instead of being obsessed with and wanting to worship my roommate's dick, now it was my girlfriend's big beautiful cock that I craved.

"My Transformation spell is good for four hours," Candice said to me as she slipped out of her blouse then removed her skirt. "And you should get undressed now Abby, we don't want to make too much of a mess of your uniform. Although I'm sure Evelynn would do a good job cleaning it when she does your chores tomorrow."

My hands shook slightly and I licked my lips as I nodded and scrambled to get my clothes off. My eyes never once left Candi's gorgeous cock. It was almost perfect, except it was still soft and I desperately needed to remedy that.

She sat down on the edge of my roommate's bed as I took my place kneeling on the floor between her legs. I started licking and kissing it, and Candice's wonderful cock tasted even better than Evelynn's. Between my lips and tongue and hands it didn't take long before it was standing up tall and proud.

I was positive it was bigger than Evelynn's natural size. Candi's thick perfect cock had to be a good ten inches long and more than an inch and a half thick once it was fully hard. I couldn't hold back any longer, as much as I loved the sight of it I needed more.

Candi moaned softly as I took what I could into my mouth, and I felt her fingers gently stroke through my hair as my head started bobbing up and down on her amazing shaft.

She still had her pussy too, her spell temporarily made her like my roommate. I didn't waste time as I got one hand pumping the lower part of her shaft while my other hand was busy rubbing and fingering her.

The happy sounds my girlfriend made were music to my ears and I did all I could to give her the best sensations possible. In the four or five days when I was doing this for Evelynn I'd learned a lot, now Candice was receiving the benefits of that training.

My lips held tight around her divine shaft while my tongue circled and played with the big glorious tip, and my fingers pumped in and out of her pussy while my thumb flicked and rubbed her clit. My other hand gripped and pumped the rest of her hard thick beautiful cock, and I could feel the muscles in and around her groin all starting to tense.

I stole a glance upwards and saw her eyes were closed and a look of passion on her face. Her hands were at her chest, she was cupping and massaging her breasts while her thick pink nipples stood out straining for attention. But my only interest at the moment was on the wonder between her legs and in my mouth.

I picked up the pace and Candi's moans grew louder and faster. Finally I felt her muscles start to quiver then spasm as she let out a long passionate cry. I nearly choked as she unloaded the first blast practically straight down my throat, and I reflexively pulled back a little ways.

Her orgasm was even more impressive than Evelynn's and I couldn't help but smile as I felt the hot thick white strings strike my face and chest. I knew I had to look like a complete slut, dripping with my girlfriend's amazingly perfect jizz, and I loved it.

When it was over Candice let out a happy sigh and slumped back to lay across Evelynn's bed. I was still on my knees, and I continued kissing and licking her big beautiful cock even as it started to go slack in my hands. I was still massively horny and my pussy was sopping wet but all I cared about was Candi's wonderful perfect cock, and despite my ongoing efforts it ended up limp in my hands.

After another minute or two I was finally distracted by my girlfriend's voice. She was still laying across my roommate's bed, and I couldn't see her face from where I was kneeling.

"Abby?" she said in a tired, happy voice. "Close your eyes and think of something else. You can do this, you can distract yourself. Get up, sit beside me on the bed and focus on my face."

Her words actually helped, and I did what she suggested. When I opened my eyes again a minute or two later I almost felt back to normal. I knew I still looked like a mess but I didn't care. And I knew what was laying against her belly at the edge of my vision but I could force myself not to think about it and not to look at it.

"Are you ok?" Candi asked me in a concerned, serious tone. "I hope you're not upset."

I thought for a few moments, then I smiled. "I'm not upset. It's actually really clever, Candi. Without that spell on you, this compulsion in me is basically neutralized right? It's only if you use Transformation to give yourself... One of those, that I get affected?"

She smiled back, "Exactly. I'm glad you're ok."

"What about you?" I asked. "Are you ok? Is it weird having that?"

Her smile shifted to a mischievous grin, "It was uncomfortable the first couple times. But Brianna helped me get used to it."

My eyes widened as I asked, "How long have you been planning this?"

Candi shrugged, "A week. It only took a few days for me to realize Becky was right, I couldn't just undo what she'd done. So the only option was to change the target, and that's when I figured out this would be a good solution."

"Huh," I didn't really know what else to say.

She smirked at me, "You look a bit of a mess, girlfriend."

I blushed but responded, "And who's fault is that?"

She giggled, then in a serious voice asked "I can dispell this right now if you want. We don't have to keep going."

There was barely a moment of hesitation before I shook my head, "Nah. I trust you. And like you said, tomorrow's rest day. We can stay up late and play... Assuming you can keep it up longer?"

I didn't wait for her to reply, I turned toward her groin and leaned down and started kissing and licking that big beautiful cock of hers again. And I was rewarded as it immediately started to grow hard for me.

My lips wrapped around it as I took as much as I could into my mouth once more, and I still couldn't get over how it could taste so damn good.

Can't wait to find out what happens next? Join our Patreon and get immediate access to the next chapter and more! Patrons have already finished this story and are onto the next one, and you could be too!
https://www.patreon.com/purplecatgirl

93