Chapter 3 Silvija Sablinova
3.9k 6 102
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Miss Silvija Sablinova and her parents have arrived."  

 

***

 

Silvija Sablinova...

 

Ah... my childhood friend. The same girl who is the potential love interest of Peter Parker, Spiderman who also sees him as as an ally most of the time and an enemy in other time, with the beautiful alias, Silver Sable. 

 

We were able to become each other playmate because not only our parents were good friends with each other, but also because in some way, the noble house of Symkarian, Sablinova Family is related to our noble house of Sokovian, House of Zemo.  

 

My mother, Heike Zemo is the daughter of Sablinova House, step-sister to Silver mother, Anatasha. Anatasha biological parents adopted her thinking Anatsha mother were unable to have a child as the chance of conceiving is too low, only for a year later for Anatasha be born. 

Instead of abandoning her to orphanage where they adopted her up the moment they got what they really wanted in the first place like most people, they decide to keep her as their daughter, treating her no less as if she is their own daughter. Silver mother and my mother have a perfect sibling relationship that every parents would love their children to have. And their relationship are still strong even till this day, and they show it by visiting me and my family every several month, as if we're cousin which again, technically we are. I guess they count as my step cousin. Even though they live in another country.

 

Some family don't even bother visit their biological parents or siblings once every few month when they are only live few block away from them from having a short visit, even without using my previous life as a reference. 

 

So in a way, Silver mother, Anatasha is like, correction, is my aunt who treat me more like her own son and less of a nephew.

 

"WHERE'S MY FAVORITE HANDSOME NEPHEW???" 

 

"Here." I lazyly called out to her, hopefully she heard me before she start running around the mansion, trying to find me for a whole hour.

 

Ever since I'm able to see my own stats attribute, I believe that because of my unusually high CHA, I am able to get along with other people much easier than most people and also make them to clingly seek my companionship, not that I have push people away, especially people with good intention, which is why my aunt Anatasha including my strict uncle, Anatasha husband/Silver father who sometimes treats me like I'm so bad boy from the street who want to seduce his daughter (something like that) also treat me quite well as if I am his son. 

 

Which is funny because you think he should be worrying his wife, as she can be quite clingly to me, she even force me to address her elder sister or big sis Anatasha but not aunt Anatasha, saying that calling her auntie feel like we not close at all or some horribly made up reason, a better reason would be calling her auntie make her feel old, not that she look older than her mid 20s. 

 

I don't have many friends and even fewer actual friends because obvious reason, I have weak health so it's hard for me to go outside and play like normal kids or even go to school, so I have always been homeschooled since I have started studying, and because I am the son of Baron which mean many people wish to take advantage of my father rich and influence, through me. 

 

In other word, I rarely meet new people, and it is even more rare for me to meet decent people who do not wish to take advantage of me let alone decent people who are around my age which is why every people who show me even the smallest yet genuine respect in any way, shape or form, I would always repay them ten fold, thus valuing my relationship with people whether it be family, my parents or my friendship with Silver or a servant. I always do my best to make my family and friends proud to have me as their son, and as a friend, whether it be mean getting good academic results or by simple way of showing affection such as giving them a smile or kind words, asking them how is their day, which by the way, always work. 

 

Thanks to my 15 CHA, no doubt. 

 

As for people who treat me harshly, talking behind my back that I am just a cripple with a pretty face, treating me like I'm no more than a tool only to be thrown away after being used... I don't care about them anymore nor do I wish to repay them harshly in anyway. I have other things to do that is worth my time such as thinking about my future, or simply having a small talk with my family and friends. 

 

As aunt Anatasha sprint her way to my location like a elite sprinter, stopping in front of me only for her to give me a bear hug and rub her cheek with mine. 

 

"Here's my favourite nephew. And here I thought you would hide from me again." 

 

That's true. I used to hide away for first few hour from her to calm her down when she came to visit us, but as time goes by, I started to embrace her... overly affection, especially after I value the genuine relationship I have. I care for them more than any worldly wealth my family have ever possess. 

Including this whole country.

I wouldn't trade their affection and love with the whole wealth the Earth has to offer. Not even at the cost of having a normal healthy body. I will not be able to make it this far if I didn't have them.

 

"Mother! It's my turn to hug Carl." 

 

It wasn't just aunt Anatasha who I used to hide from when she come by once a while, if it just her clinginess, I would be able to endure but she is not the main reason why I hide in one of the many room in my parents mansion.  

 

It Silver, a nickname I started to gave to her not long ago, her real name is Silvija Sablinova.

 

Her own clinginess alone used to make my life suffocating in a way. Forcing me to have a bath together even though I have a bath for the day. Sleeping in the same bed. Making me tell her a bedtime story (that I stole from my previous world) that I made on the spot till she fall asleep. It was fine at first, I enjoyed the experience of doing something new but overtime, I prefer to have my own space once a while. 

 

"Sure dear. Go ahead dear and give your cousin a big hug for me." 

 

"Yay~ Carl, can I sit on the electric wheelchair?" 

 

"Sure thing Silver. Just let- oof." Before I can tell her to let me call Oeznik to grab one of my spare electric chair. She already decide to sit on my lap.

She always does this and I'm sure she have no intention of sitting on the actual wheelchair.

"Carl... It is fine if I sit on your lap, right? Or am I too heavy?" Fortunately or unfortunately, she notice my discomfort.

 

"Goodness. You're 13 year old for this year. You should start acting like you age and not sit on your cousin lap who is 4 year younger than you. I can't even call you big sister Silver because of how much you want to be spoiled by me" Is what I'm suppose to say more or less but I can't say that when she look at me with that puppy eye. 

 

Fortunately, the wheelchair is big enough for two small kids to sit comfortably, with my pride on line, even if my leg goes numb, I refuse to acknowledge my discomfort to her.

"No-" I said before she cut me off again. 

 

"Yay~ Carl~ Carl~ What are we gonna do today~" She said to me as she look at me again in the eye with her own adorable large cat like eye. Even though she is a few year older than me, she is the one that sees me as the big brother instead of the other way around. To be fair, I do act more mature than most kids of my age. And this was even before I receive my first fragment memory of my past live. 

 

"We do whatever you want for today. But for now, I should greet your father, where is he anyway-" 

 

"You don't need to greet your uncle as he is not here yet. He will arive during midnight as he have a 'job' to do." 

 

"I see. I hope his job goes well." I have long already know what my uncle does for a living, but they don't know that, or at least they don't think I know all about it, of how uncle hunt International criminals for the Royal family.

 

"For now why don't you two play. I make sure dinner is ready. And I have a new bread recipe that I want you to try, Carl. Who know, maybe you like it." 

 

"Of course. I be looking forward to try out sister Ana new bread recipe." Even though deep down, it's pointless for me to try different type food including bread, they all taste the same, boring and brand. But it just happen that one of few time whem my taste bud was normal, I happen to eat Aunt Anatasha bread that she bake by herself. Let just say, it was a beautiful day for both family.

 

It's always a great day when I am able to taste food. And when I do able to taste food, I am happy enough to cry, and when Carl Zemo who is used to hide his real emotion from everyone beside his closes family and friends, everyone is happy, as it is not a trade secret that I am unable to taste food properly because of my weak health. 

 

Whenever I am able to properly taste, realizing how delicious food can be, I still can't help but to be fortunate even though it would be better if I never able to taste how food properly, I even thank God if they truly exist to give me the chance to enjoy one thing about life, because in some way, it also remind me to keep living on with this weak body of mine. 

 

"So Silver. What should we do today?" 

102