Chapter 1 Character Creation
5.5k 28 120
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

* 9/12/2021. So fortunately i realize how horrible my writting grammar are n lots of typo. After finish writing this mini romance arc (Silver). I will re edit the early before I started to use grammarly. It might take week's or month. In case the many typo turn you guys off, you guys can pause reading and come back in a month or so.

Old Edit: I fix a few typo. Also be sure to leave a 'HEART' every chapter that you read. It's a way to know that there are people enjoying my work. Currently 3 HEART. WOHOO

Apparently, one of you guys can't handle the stupidity of the character in Chapter 1. I can promise you the main character in the next future chapter is nowhere near the same in Chapter 1. While I can't say you can skip it, probably could now I think of it, I unintenionally almost always remind the reason behind the character design, but just to be safe, Just SKIM it. ENJOY!

 

***

 

In a dimension where souls come and go, a special soul was pick among the rest to be sent to live in another world, given with a special ability to not only master his fate, but also were given the opportunity to change his fate before he even reborn.

"What's this appearing on my face... Character Creation?"

Currently, our main character is in state where he does not possess his body, as he have passed away not too long ago. Able to accept his death easily, he is given a chance of possessing one of the most powerful and versatile power, a Gamer System, 'Dungeon and Dragon' Version to be precise.

What he just said, Character Creation appeared in front of his face or... the place where his soul can see.

Strength. 6

Dexterity. 6

Constitution. 6

Intelligent. 6

Wisdom. 6

Charisma. 6

"Why the point in every attribute are all the same, 6? So I have a total 36 attribute? How boring though. If this is my character then I should be allowed to have some fun. "

"I seem to be able to allocate them to other attribute. Let see what do they do first."

Strength/STR. How strong you are, your physical power, how much you can carry, lift, it also affect how fast you can run and sprint, how far you can jump. Any explosive moment, including physical damage whether it be from your weapon, a damage multiplier that rely on your STR, such as a sword and spear, while a firearm stopping power will obviously not be affected by by STR regardless of how high or low the STR point are, it does however still affect when handling a heavy weapon including a weapon that produce recoil such as a firearm...

"That's a quite of paragraph dedicate to describe a single attribute. I'm just gonna skim through them. Next."

Dexterity/DEX. Affect your skill that involve with using your hands and body in general. It also greatly affect your human sense, such as sense of hearing, taste, eyesight, touch, smell and so on. From mastering weapon such as sword and firearm, and mastering movement as well such as acrobatic and climbing, it also affect your non combat skill such as smithing, surgery, and so on. DEX attribute also affect your general athletic skill such as how fast you can run, how far you can jump along side with STR attribute. Both STR and DEX primarily affect your speed...

"Next."

Constitution/CON. It primarily affect your physical body the most. How much stamina, your endurance, generally how healthy your body are. How long you can do physical exercise, how long you can run, etcetera. It also greatly affect how durable your body are, your limbs, bones, internal organs, and so on. How much hit you can take which largely represent your HP(hitpoint), how fast your body can heal and so on...

"Next... Ya. I don't care about Intelligent and Wisdom. I can already guess what they can do."

(He guess most of it correctly which cause him a big mistake which is also the first mistake our Main Character have made. Currently, our MC is more interest or more accurate speaking he is 'obsessed' in certain attribute for certain reason. Thus, he failed to consider the potential existence of magic in his next life, thinking INT and WIS merely affect IQ and EQ, despite the system describe how STR and DEX affect the use of sword, a weapon that is commonly use in the ancient time, which also commonly appear in fantasy setting in any form of media, from Video Game to novel. A genre that he enjoy the most. Perhaps if he were to realize that, he would invest less attribute point into his CHA and more into his other two mental attribute, he would have slightly brighter future, but that doesn't mean he is doom, as long as he possess the Gamer Body, no matter where he allocate his attribute point whether he invest in his physical or mental attribute, he would always end up with a overpowered body, although this will come with a backlash if he were doesn't properly invest his physical attribute.)

Charisma/CHA. It affect your force of personality, how well you can make friend and and how well you can avoid making enemy when they are easily one step away from becoming one, CHA also affect your ability to persuade, intimidate, lie and manipulate to people, this also includes your ability to train people, whether it be physical training or education, which also affect your ability to bring hope, increasing and maintaining morale whether it be to a stranger, a family, a friend or a army of soldiers. Which includes striking terror to the heart of enemy. And of course, CHA also affect your general appearance, how handsome and beautiful...

"YES. THIS IS WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR. I'm gonna make CHA my primary stat. Maxing this shit to the max."

Because of our main character previous life where he unable to get laid which he believe he is ugly. In this exact moment, he have become obsessed with hes next life appearance will be, willing to sacrifice his other attribute just to he decently good looking. Despite living a 1st world country, living a healthy life, in term of physical and mental health, having a strong body and surrounded by good friends, he is more interested of other stuff he have a harder time getting such as having a girlfriend and getting laid, but because of how short he have live, death at the age of 18 getting hit by a truck, he never succeed getting laid and believe never will even though he would bound to succeed if he kept trying or simply wait for the right girl, as he isn't exactly ugly according to the world standard, at worst he is below average. But in his opinion, he believe he never get a girlfriend let alone getting married if he won't lose his virginity before he hit the age of eighteen (even though most of his friends have yet to lose their) because he truly believe he is ugly.

An unhealthy obsession of getting laid you could say.

If he were to realize the possibility of magic existing in his next life. He would less likely to be invest in high CHA attribute and invest a bit more in attribute that affect Magic in general. In this case, Intelligent and Wisdom, as they both influence magic in one way or another.

"Lets make Charisma my main stats. But then, I need to sacrifice my other attribute.... I don't mind if my character is physical weaker though."

Bye bye strength and abs.

Strength. 1(Minimum)

Dexterity. 1(Minimum)

Constitution. 1(Minimum)

"It seems the minimum attribute point is one. That's good. It won't be funny at all if my character is weaker, fragile and slower than a old man or worse, a year old baby...

Fortunately, with the few braincell he still possess even though he does not have a physical body, he is able to realize the downside of having low physical attributes.

"...wait how weak is 1 Strength?"

"Oh look a note."

Note: A Gamer Body whether it be male or female with 1 point in STR attribute is more or less capable of doing overhead press 15% of its bodyweight at it's its peak potential. A Gamer Body with the bodyweight of 100kg will at least be able to press 15kg with max effort after years if not decade of training, regardless of how much muscle or fat the gamer body possess as potential amount of muscle and fat also depend on how much STR and CON stats the Gamer Body have. Although other physical attribute such as DEX and CON does affect the Strength of the Gamer Body to certain degree, it affect strength very little when compare to STR attribute alone.

This mean a Gamer Body with 10 STR will be able to press 150kg at a relatively lighter bodyweight, less than 100kg, with minimum effort that is.

"15kg press? That's not too weak... That's more or less equal to what a woman with light bodyweight, let say less than 50kg after a year of proper training... But after few more year of training-"

"No, wait. After years if not decade of training?"

"Which mean 15kg press will be my potential peak strength?"

"While my strength will forever stay the same, a woman of the same bodyweight as mine will have twice the strength (2 STR) after few more year of training."

"I'm basically a cripple. I don't even know if modern drug can help my strength performance to a below average level and I have a feeling those physical attribute also affect how well my body response to drugs..."

Note: Correct.

"Fuck!"

Fortunately for our Main Character, he is able to know realize how weak 1 STR is as he more or less experience himself in his childhood year, he once have to be bedridden for almost a whole year after caught a rare illness, thus his body strength was no better than a strength of a human that recently have been in vegetative state a year or so, after recovering from said illness, he also experience of having a hard time to walk and impossible for him to run around with other kids who are healthy.

As time goes on, being recommend to do some resistance training so he be able to have a stronger healthy body faster, our Main Character was introduce to the gym, to which he found to enjoy and fall in love as he able to gain an strong fit body, especially after hitting puberty.

"There's no point of living as a pretty face if I forever be bedridden to a bed..."

'If a Gamer Body with 1 STR is equivalent of person with the poeak potential to press 15kg at best. I can't imagine what low CON and DEX would give. With low DEX, I would definitely would have to wear glasses at early age to see properly, and I would be even more blind than a bat if I don't wear glasses. With low CON, I probably have asthma that never go away as I go older, or worse than asthma... Cancer maybe? I'm not a doctor."

...Is what our Main Character thought. And he's assumption is correct. Having such low physical attribute will be no different than living as a cripple. That same goes to having low mental attribute. Having low INT is basically becoming more dumber than your normal idiots, understanding highschool curriculum would be nearly impossible, and even trying to do basic maths such as multiplication would be hard even as you grow older, and those are just a few consequences of having low INT as INT does more than just the ability to do maths, it affect your ability to absorb knowledge, cognition as a whole, your logic and rationality thinking skill, your memory and more. All of those are skill that required to live a normal healthy life. Depend who you ask, INT attribute can be more if not less valuable than STR attribute but no one can deny they are all important to lead a high quality of life... Even more so when you live in a world where monster and godlike being exist, and dying in a fight between them Super Villains and Super Heroes or even self proclaim gods, monsters, is now a possibility, and no longer a dark fantasy.

If having low INT and WIS basically mean you will live as a stupid and unwise person. Then low CHA mean you will on hard mode difficulty, no one likes you because you are ugly.

The Gamer Body is actually a potential double edge sword despite being one of the greatest system the universe have ever design. While having a high STR means you will be gifted in ANY sports field that rely more on the strength of athlete such as sprinting. It would also mean having low STR means you will forever be weak and unathletic, untalented in any type of physical sports. As most normal people generally have a balance of strength and dexterity, even if they realize they don't have the natural talent to be good at some athletic sports or even as far as being horrible at it such as having slow reaction time, weak endurance such as having asthma and so on, almost all of them would still be able to live their life normally.

But the risk only come if the user of the System carelessly allocate their own attribute. Which is exactly what our Main Character almost did with his physical attribute but fortunately he was slightly patient enough to understand the consequences of low physical attribute.

"Damn it. As much as I want to have stupidly handsome face. I have no intention of living as a cripple for the rest of my life."

Thus, our Main Character force himself to have a bare minimum of 3 point in all three physical attribute.

Strength 3

Dexterity 3

Constitution 3

Intelligent 6

Wisdom 6

Charisma 6

Free total attribute: 9

Which leave him 9 total attribute for him to freely allocate. To which he spend it all in into CHA attribute, of course.

Intelligent: 6

Wisdom: 6

Charisma: 15 Charisma(MAX)

"15 is the max point I could have, huh? How good is 15 anyway? Oh look, there's another note."

Note: It is safe to say that a10 in any attribute can be said to be pinnacle of human performance, taking INT attribute for example, a 10 INT would be the highest level of intelligent in your previous human world, beyond a 10 is no longer can be considered normal human. There is exception, in your former world, only once in a century will a human appear with the attribute stats of higher than 10 whether it be STR or INT or CHA.

"How nice of them answering my question. But damn... A talent that only appear once in a millennium? How handsome would I be? Wait, what is the max attribute point I could have."

Strength. 3

Dexterity. 3

Constitution. 3

Intelligent. 6

Wisdom. 6

Charisma. 15

"Now when I look at my attribute in a bigger picture. It doesn't seem to be appealing..."

"Is there no other way to increase my total attribute point?"

"Oh look another note. I guess they are technically message to answer my question."

Note: During your next life. You will have the opportunity to gain up to 15 extra attribute. Whether you able to get them is a entirely up to your determination. You also able to increase your attribute stats above 15 cap, up to 20 which is the true max cap of attribute stats...

"That's reassuring... I guess." He thought.

"With 15 extra attribute point, I would be able to have a high mental attribute. In fact I could max one of them, leaving the other with 12 point, which is still high, high enough to consider it as talented freak. Or... I could become even more handsome!"

"But that would still leave a low physical attribute... But still, for my next life, I would still prefer mental attribute or more accurately speaking, CHA attribute more than physical attribute. But it still leave a bad taste in my mouth. Is there really no other way?"

As if the higher up decide to answer his question, he was given another note. "Wait there's more note."

Note: We also give the option for the Gamer Body to have certain special traits. The more powerful and beneficial the traits are in certain area, the more it will hamper in another.

As our Main Character decide to skim through the traits name and its description as he was given many different type of traits, possibly hundreds if not thousands.

"Hmmm. Some of those are pretty interesting, but worthless for my... character build..."

Deal more damage with melee weapon at the cost of weapon decaying faster.

Shoot faster but less accurate.

Easier to learn and master non combat skill but at the cost of harder to learn and master combat skill.

"This one isn't too bad. Sex should be considered as a non combatant skill but that would mean when the times comes where I have to protect my love ones, I would have a harder time to protect them with my fist... But then again, it is not too bad, I could simply hired bodyguard to protect them if I'm filthy rich but if I'm smart enough, I could design a self defense weapon for them to protect themselves."

"But seriously. What's up with those combat skill, where's the trait to be a handsome stud when you need one. And what the hell do I need to learn magic trick for? I want a trait that will give me a cock the size of a horsecock if not bigger." Obviously. he was joking around, probably. The size of a horsecock would be a torture for woman instead of pleasure.

He continued skimming through the traits he was given.

Easier to pick up skill but harder to master them.

Easier to master skill but harder to pick them up.

Prodigy of CCQ (Close Quarter Combat) but incapable of using range weaponry.

"Meh. Again. Useless. Althought the last one is pretty interesting, I could be a strong stud that can fight in the street, but I only care for trait that benefit me as being a handsome stud."

"There hundreds of traits I could choose from, maybe thousands. But at this rate, it will take too long to what they all can do. But fortunately, they gave me a way to filter them out. They actually gave me a filter feature to filter out all the trait that I am not interest. Seriously, magic trick... Does that mean there's a trait of being a gigolo?"

"Oh wait. What this?!" Our main character said despite having no physical body let alone a mouth to say it out loud. Fortunately, he discover a trait that he taken a like.

"This is quite interesting. Pretty strong in fact. But just to be sure, I will take a look at the rest to see if there's a better one."

As he half expected, there are indeed multiple trait that is suited for his... taste, as if they were specially created him to use. In fact, there is one trait that he is most attracted to.

*Late Bloomer World Class Athelete

From birth till childhood, your physical body has always been quite weak than most other people(max cap at 3 STR, 3 DEX, and 3 CON). But not anymore, after you hit puberty, your physical talent and potential that you were given since you were born will somehow improve, as you get older, slowing hitting your adulthood, it will grow as if the thirteen years you were forced to stay on bed because you weak sick or weak were nothing but a lie or a nightmare. All three of your physical attribute, your STR, DEX and CON will increase as you get older to 15 point. But as always, you will have to train for it to properly harvest your true potential.

"With this trait. I could have a physical attribute as low as 1 point but the moment I'm hitting puberty, I will slowly have a potential to be a superhuman. A real one. Well, maybe not Captain America or Super Soldier from MCU movie I used to watch, but when compare to your common man or world class athelete on drug, I can be describe as a natural Inferior Supersoldier, to be able to press the weight of two grown man (+200kg) while having a normal bodyweight considered as a a superhuman feat, not even enhanced drug athlete can do it. Or at least not yet in my previous world, they would have to force themself to increase their bodyweight, increasing their muscle mass and body fat, and most definitely be on drugs, while a Gamer Body could potentially do it on normal bodyweight without the use of drug. Imagine if I use drugs, my strength capability would be even more incredible."

As time goes on, his rationality actually kicks in, realizing the high penalty that the overpowered trait brings.

"But still. This trait is more 'late game', isn't it? My physical attribute will forever cap at 3 during my childhood year even if I have invest 4 point into STR, It might sound like the most overpower trait which it is from what I have seen, but there's a chance that it might backfire completely. I could die at a young age because I'm too physically weak, at best I only able to taste the fruit of this Trait benefit after year becoming an adult, or taste none of it, I could die young. I could even be abandon by my own biological family because of how deadweight I could become... How much money it will take for them to gave a me a somewhat 'normal' life. An extremely low STR, CON, and DEX is not a laughing matter. I could actually be force to live on bed for the first 12 of my life. Stuck on a wheelchair if I'm lucky. I be lucky if I am able to wash my body without anyone help."

But unfortunately or fortunately depending how you see it, his obsession to have a good face just so he can get laid at the same time of being highly intelligent wins, thus his greed took over, even though all he need is to have 8 point in CHA and it would safe to say he would be considered good looking by 95% of people from his previous world. Thus, failing to achieve a balance character stats. But that isn't to say he failed to create a decent character build in general. After all, There's more to CHA attribute than just having a pretty face...

With 10 CHA, if you are born as a woman, you could win an the biggest international beauty pageant.

With 11 CHA, you could easily win the same beauty pageant by pure appearance alone.

With 12 CHA, if you are a man, you can turn some lesbian women and straight men into bisexual just by smiling at them.

With 13 CHA, you could possess a level of beauty that almsot all of human can agreed that you are the most beautiful/handsome human to ever exist until they see a human with beauty equivalent of 14 CHA and above.

With 15 CHA? The possibilities is endless. You could start one of the fastest growing religion the world has ever seen without any effort. 

"Fuck it. YOLO!"

STR 1

DEX 1

CON 1

INT 9

WIS 9,

CHA 15

With 9 Wisdom and 9 Intelligent, he is bound to be one of the most intelligent and wisest human alive in his previous world, a potential genius that is can only be seen or heard once in several decade, if he make it alive to adulthood that is...

As he is finish with allocating his new character attribute point. He told the powerful being that is handling his reincarnation that he is done.

Thus he began his new life, instantly by exiting his mother womb.

Slowly but surely, his Gamer Body with his high WIS and INT stats modify his new body, to which he instantly realize the horrible choice he just made with his physical attribute seconds ago. Before he can curse his past self for making a shitty decision. The System wipe all of his memory from his past life, but also permanently wipe his recent memory of altering his gamer body attribute. This is a condition that he made with the system, so he would be able to fit in with his new life as much as possible without having to bear his past live regret and attachment(such as failing to get laid). But as time goes on, when the system believe or calculate that he need his previous life memory, the system will slowly unlock all of his memory bits by bits if not all of it in instant if he required to survive.

According to the system calculation. It is a wise choice, not because it will help our main character to fit in with his new life(more of a bonus) but more so that the system calculation shows, the main character will actually cough blood out of pure unadulterated rage when he is reminded of his poor choice and cursing his past self for his horrible choice every, single, day. Which could potentially harming his already weak health. Thus decreasing his chance of surviving until his adulthood.

When the young couple finally met their child for the first time, they slowly realize something is wrong.

"Our baby boy... Wait-"

"Why did he stop crying..."

"Don't worry about it. It's quite normal for baby to stop cry after-." Instantly being cut off by the worrying parents, more so the mother who realize the danger his son is in.

"Doctor. Please. I believe there something wrong with our boy."

The doctor, thinking the parents are just anxious for their first child health, did why they ask to make them less anxious After all, they have already check the boy was quite health, nothing was out of ordinary.

And he is correct. As the system only modify the user body according to its stats being being born from the mother wombs which may take few second, not when the mother is carrying the child. Which mean regardless if the mother drink alcohol and smoke when carrying the child, if the physical attribute is high, the child is forever fated to be healthy and strong, but if it's low, then...

"My god..."

If he didn't personally deliver the child from it's mother womb, clean him and deliver the baby boy to his mother arms, he would suspect someone switch the baby.

But even if he didn't say anything, the parents in the near future would thought the same thing, thus doing a DNA test to be sure the child is indeed theirs.

"Nurse, quickly-"

"DOCTOR. What is going on?!"

"We need to-"

"Please, tell me is my baby is going to be okay?!"

"Please wait here your majesty. If you are religious, pray for your son. If you're not, then perhaps it's time to start believe in one."

And just like that. For the first few minute of our Main Character life, instead being adored and love by his new parents, he is force to fight for his life instead. This is the consequences of having extremely low physical attribute.

With low STR, he is forever be weaker than a child who have yet hit puberty.

With low DEX, he is forever be force to sit on a wheelchair when moving around, only to be able to stand and walk for a few minute at most, which something he can only gain after years of therapy session.

With low CON, his bones density will be forever be weaker than a malnourish child.

Those are just few consequences that he will have to endure among many as he will be force to endure until he hit puberty to which only then will his health and strength will grow, slowly but surely increase to a potential of a inferior Supersoldier capabiltiy. It will not be exaggerating to say he was fated to die at a young age if he did not have a loving parents who are willing to spend endless amount of wealth for their son future.

 

*Edit: I fix a few typo. Also be sure to leave a 'HEART' every chapter that you read. It's a way to know that there are people enjoying my work. Currently 3 HEART. WOHOO

120