Chapter 16 Who Is Spying Who?
1.7k 8 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
How should I handle re-posting early chapters where I didn't properly check the grammar?
  • Completely OVERWRITE the old existent chapters. Votes: 9 32.1%
  • DELETED the early chapters, including the comments and publish a whole new chapter of the edited? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't touch the old chapters, rename them Old Version, instead publish a whole NEW chapter. Votes: 3 10.7%
  • I DON'T CARE/YOU DO YOU Votes: 16 57.1%
Total voters: 28 · This poll was closed on Feb 2, 2022 04:38 PM.

I will make a poll of whether should I post a whole new chapter of the early chapter where I didn't properly edit the chapter, thus fixing the broken grammar, honing it, etc or should I just completely OVERWRITE it or let it be, rename it older version, publishing a whole new chapter with a slight difference title(newer version)?

So ya, I'm close to going back to the early chapter to fix probably around +100 sentences that need to be corrected per chapter... Don't worry, it shouldn't take too long, and I still would be posting chapter once a week. Twice if I made a lots of progress.

What do you guys think?

ALSO "An Italic sentence within a quotation" means they are thoughts in case you guys forget. There's a good chance's I forgot to change a sentence into Italic because I keep copy-pasting the story from my notes to Grammarly for grammars checks, back to notes for editing and repeat. So please let me know if I missed a sentence.

TURN OUT I WRITTEN SILVER mother name wrong, it is not Anastasha or Anatasha but Anastasia. oh well... I will fix those typos in the future. Whether it be near future. I do not know. I can't promise. Also 3.6k words.  

...now it's 3.8k words. My god, I need to stop.

Copy-paste author notes: as always leave HEART,  

and positive comments. They are highly appreciated.  

Feedback,  

Criticism,  

Review,  

Ratings, etc are also highly appreciated.  

They are welcome as long as they are within the boundary of criticism and not just straight petty insults. That's it. Thank you for reading the series, hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do when writing them myself and goodbye.

.

 

.  

 

As Silver slowly leaned toward Carl's lips whose still resting his head on her lap, a beautiful blonde-haired woman who possess a curvaceous body was secretly observing them without any of them realizing.

Understandably, Carl didn't realize he is being watched. Because of his minimum DEX, a baby elephant can sneak up to him in a room and he wouldn't even realize it was behind him until it plays with his hair. 

But the fact even Silver failed to realize they are being watched shows that the woman is no ordinary woman.  

Silver at one point did suspect someone was snooping around when they were playing video games together, merely thinking it was one of the house servants who still wish to take a peek of their handsome young master even after serving House of Zemo for years... or perhaps they were just cleaning the hallway near the room they were in.  

Usually, she would confront them but since Carl didn't mind them staring, as he knows every single one of them is good people who are just curious, she let them be as she trust his judgement. But if they were to stay too long, being nuanced, she will chase them away by herself.  

His dear adorable cousin might allow it as he understands his beauty is normal but that doesn't mean she will allow them to slack off from their work, even if she came as a guest.  

But just before Carl question her whether she likes him, the presence she felt has long already disappeared. This is why she went full offensive mode, confessing on the spot, even though she never had the intention to tell him what she would make him do if she were to win the bet, which was making him kiss her on lips that is.  

If she were to realize she is being watched, she would most likely abort her mission. Despite having no shame of admitting to her school friend she likes her non-blood related cousin, she still finds it to be too embarrassing to confess her love to him while being watched by outsiders whether it be a stranger or her school friend.  

At the current moment, in the hands of the said of the beautiful blonde woman, she was holding one of the best and most expensive cameras the market has to offer, a camera that is commonly used by professional photographers, and she using it to capture the two children playing around but she has managed to take several hundreds of pictures.  

Not all of them were taken after Silver confess her love to her crush, many of them were taken even much early than that, such as when they played video games together. 

She is, Silvijia Sablinova mother.   

Anastasia Sablinova.   

One would be able to easily recognize her as Silver mother or at least related to her in some way if one has already seen her daughter appearance as those two share noticeable similarities.   

One could also easily mistake them as sisters as to how young she looks despite having a twelve-year-old daughter.  

A quick glimpse of her appearance will also explain who did Silver inherit her beauty from as she not only possess a body that can make other women kill to have but also make other men go mad of lust. Not only that she also possesses a face that one cannot help but fall in love with, at first sight, whether it be men or women. 

While It would be obvious that Silver will no doubt grow up as beautiful as her mother, there's a great chance that she will grow up even more beautiful.

If Carl was a normal boy, everyone will be saying he is the luckiest boy in the whole world to have such a fine girl who is crazily obsessed over him (in a good way) but he isn't a normal boy, he is certainly doesn't have a normal appearance.

He possesses peerless beauty that makes his girlfriend beautiful mother look above average at best, ordinary at worst.

Currently, Silver mother have already snooped in her daughter private affair since the beginning as she knows her daughter plan to play a bet with her cousin. She even ask Uncle Oeznik to ordered the house servants to not go near the room the kids were playing in, afraid they will disturb their special moment together.  

Originally, she only expects to see her daughter having her first kiss, which is why she is carrying a camera with her for them to cherish the moment forever, including herself as her mother.  

But when her daughter started to cry, she almost instinctively barges into their room, wanting to comfort her little princess. But she managed to calm herself and decided to wait to see if her beloved nephew can calm Silver down, perhaps he will look for an adult figure in case he doesn't know what to do. And the nearest adult figure to ask for help is her and she is more than ready to be there for her daughter. 

After all, despite how mature and intelligent her beloved nephew is compared to his older cousin, her spoiled little princess, he is still a child.  

But when her daughter started to have a nervous breakdown, falling into the abyss, everything changed. She didn't remember about her daughter plan of kissing her cousin, even if she did, she wouldn't care. All she wanted to do at that moment is to just rush in to comfort her daughter who is in her most vulnerable state.  

She would have stepped in if she wasn't stopped by someone when a hand grabbed her shoulder.  

Turn out, she wasn't the only one spying on the kids.  

She thought it was Uncle Oeznik, but the hands were not as wrinkle as the old butler hand was, "No offence to Uncle Oeznik." She thought to herself.  

The person beside her was a handsome man with a well-groomed beard that suited him very well. Despite having grey like hair, the man doesn't look older than his mid-30s, he would certainly look younger if he were to shave his beard, no doubt.

This man is Ernst Sablinova, Anastasia husband and Silver father. 

One easily realize she is Silver father by comparing both of their hair and their silver colour eyes. His hair wasn't actually grey but rather platinum blonde.  

If one doesn't understand how did Silver inherit her beauty that has the potential to surpass her own mother beautiful looks, one only need to look at her father attractive feature as well.

While Silver father isn't as handsome as his wife beauty, he is still no doubt a handsome man that still would make the two of them look like a match made in heaven.

A combination of a handsome man and gorgeous woman procreating with each other, while not guaranteed, it will not be a surprise if their child beauty surpasses their own in terms of looks.

Her husband, Earnst who came back from his work appeared earlier than usual was the one who stopped her from rushing in to comfort her daughter.

She herself didn't realize her husband was right beside her as she was too immersed in watching her daughter affair. It certainly gave her a mini heart attack when a mysterious hand appear on her shoulder without a warning. 

Ernst gave his wife a soft squeeze on her shoulder, reassuring her that it will be fine and telling her to have faith in their nephew, all without saying a single word.   

And she did.  

In the end, it was worth asking her husband to forcefully hold herself back if she failed to calm herself down.  

Carl has long already proven himself that he was a dependable family member who doesn't take for granted what he has and cherish the relationship with the people he loved and cared for. Thus, this event not only reinforced their positive view of him but also received approval for their new relationship, despite their young age.  

And to Anastasia, Silver mother, she gain far more than she expected, when she expect to find Gold, she found Vibranium instead, a whole ton of it.  

The pictures she has taken are certainly worth more than 99% of her and her husband total wealth in her opinion.  

For example, a picture she has taken of the moment where Carl takes her daughter first kiss and how over the moon Silver looks after he kisses her can easily be worth tens of millions of US dollars in her eyes.  

There's also a picture she has taken where Silver has this stunning smile on her face. 

If she didn't know any better, she would have thought it was a photo staged, especially when sunlight shine through the window of their room, making the picture she has taken look too beautiful to be genuine, or have been photoshopped at least.  

She would NOT buy this photo for no any less than eight hundred million US dollars, as doing so will insult her daughter beautiful smile.  

And then there is this angelic scenery where her daughter is giving her now-boyfriend her lap to be used as a pillow just like she did to her husband. Easily worth in a range of hundreds of millions of US dollars. 

When watching the two children teasing each other like a genuine couple, the sweet, romantic, adorable sight she has seen was so high if it were to contain actual sugar, it would surely give her diabetes.  

She wasn't surprised by the fact her daughter failed to sense her presence when she was cheering her on when she finally confessed her love to him, but the fact the kids didn't notice her fangirling over them when they officially become a couple is an absolute miracle. 

She has no doubt Carl's mother, her sister, Heike would react the same way, and would not hesitate to exchange 99% of her total wealth to have all of those pictures.   

As she takes another picture of the kids kissing in a beautiful position as if they were in a romantic scene, her husband Earnst tap her shoulder, signalling her that it's time to go. 

"We heard enough, we should have left minutes ago..." Ernst spoke softly as he walk away, enough for his wife to hear him but not enough for her daughter to hear him talking even with her impressive hearing capability.  

"Where are you going?" Whispered Anastasia to her husband as she followed him walking away from the room that the kids were in. "We just getting to the best part."   

"Stop joking around and let's give our daughter some privacy." Said Ernst in a normal voice as he is now confident that they have walked far enough for the kids to not hear them talking.  

"I'm surprised you taking this well. I thought you would force your way into their room the moment they have sorted their feelings properly, ordering them to be always five feet away from each other and removing the door of the room they were in." 

"I'm not. I'm this close to just walking into them and having a friendly talk to the boy who stole my daughter's heart." He said as he make a gesture with his hand where his index finger and his thumb were in close proximity to each other, just barely touching each other. "And besides... I can always give him the talk in the near future. And I'm not interested in spying our daughter kissing her- now-boyfriend...."  

Earnst said as he stopped walking as if his head finally process the word he had just said, collapsing to the ground on all in the next moment, mourning the fact her daughter has now had a boyfriend. "Oh God, why did my little princess have to grow up so fast..."   

His wife, Anastasia lowered herself to the same level as her husband to properly comfort him. "I'm sure it wasn't easy, but it was the right thing to do. Because if you were to disturb our daughter special moment, our daughter will surely hate you. And if you were to ruin it, she will forever despise you."   

"I know...I know that... But why can't she just stay as my little girl forever? Even though she promised she will marry her daddy when she grow up..." Said Earnst as he continue sulking.   

"There... there love." Anastasia continues comforting her husband. "She made that promise before she meet Carl. Can you blame her? I would fall for my adorable nephew at first sight as well if I wasn't married to you. Fufufu~"  

"If you think about." Anastasia stopped momentarily before continuing to comfort her husband by gently rubbing his back. "Carl is kinda like a smaller, younger version of you. He is cool, smart, handsome, and very dependable, just like you. It is no wonder our daughter fall in love with her cousin because she sees her lovely dependable father in him. Don't you think so, no?"  

She didn't mention the fact that Carl is better than her husband in almost every way, smarter, more educated than he ever was in his age, is already successful in life. Much more handsome would be an understatement. Telling him any of that would demoralize him instead but she wasn't lying that her daughter might see her lovely father in her little cousin.  

Even she sees many of her husband strong characteristics within her nephew as well. Not surprisingly, her sister, Heike also see's her husband within her son as well. 

The boy won't be just a lady killer, he will be a weapon of mass destruction of maidens and non-maidens hearts. 

If only he wasn't so handsome, he would have a better chance of living a less complicated life. If his beauty turns out to be a curse, figuratively speaking, he might be forced to wear a mask for the rest of his life...

Even if she included the fact her husband is a strong healthy man, it wouldn't matter as the overall power gap between them are massive.  

Since her nephew is still young, not only he is bound to be even more handsome than he already is, he would be much more intelligent than her beloved husband can ever be and financially successful as well. There's also the fact of the incredible accomplishment he has already achieved at such a young age.  

No doubt, it will make her husband miserable if not more miserable.

But turn out she didn't need to as her husband becomes even more depressed about the fact her daughter is growing up.  

"Next thing you know, in a blink of an eye, she is already married and living in another country with her husband, away from us."   

Anastasia didn't like seeing her husband so gloomy as it also makes her sad as well. But she knows the exact way to cheer him up.  

She leans over to her husband, whispering to his ear as if kids are nearby. "How about this... Since you did well controlling yourself. How about I reward you... in our nightly session?"   

The word "reward" and "nightly session" instantly change her husband demeanour as he stands up look at his wife in the eye who still hunkering on the floor.  

"How so?" He asked too calmly as if his tears were but a lie.    

"Exactly... how will I be rewarded?" He asked once more as he gave his wife a look as if he is a predator, and she is a prey, a delicious lamb, ready to be eaten. 

His wife, Anastasia, who still crouching on the floor, avoid looking at her husband eyes out of embarrassed, even more for what she will say as if they were newly married couples all over again. "Well... You know, I have new lingerie that I want to show to you and...-"  

"Say no more woman. That's good enough for me." Said the happy man as he gently pulled his wife up from the floor and wrap his hand around his wife's small waist as he give her an exaggerated kiss on the cheek. 

Although he seems to look like the happiest man alive, which he is, his wife, Anastasia however, is able to notice there is still something bothering him.   

"Are you still worried about Silvijia?" She asked.  

"In a way. Yes..." He replied.   

"You don't need to worry about her, she will be alright. She is not only smarter than us, but she is also physically and mentally stronger than we were in her age." Said Anastasia as she can't help but smile at how strong her daughter have become as she hug her husband back and wrap her hands around her husband massive back.   

It felt like it was just yesterday that her truly little princess was still her spoiled little princess. 

Silvijia biggest dream at that time was simple as a young girl can dream, to bring her mother to America, but as their country economy stabilize, that is no longer a dream as it has become a reality. Instead of dreaming something different but simple as well, she decides to dream bigger than ever before.   

To bring glory to the name of Sablinova, to her country and her people... and of course marrying the person she loves, Carl.  

"But I'm more worried about our dear nephew... A romantic relationship between a couple isn't the same as a relationship between two friends. This is a new experience for him, it's a new experience for our daughter as well. Especially since she is more like me than you, her father... What if he were to get hurt? What if they both were to get hurt?" 

Earnst can't help but chuckle at his lovely wife who is now worrying the kids than he ever was even as far as becoming stressed out in just a matter of seconds.  

"Don't worry about the boy. Now we know he is stronger than we realize. He can surely handle our daughter, a single girl in his life."   

Although he is glad as a father that her daughter didn't get her heartbroken, she will be truly devastated if he were to turn her down.  

He understands her love for her cousin is more than just puppy love, but it is more than just true pure love as well... 

Despite the fact, he was mourning her daughter growing up too fast not long ago... as long as her daughter is happy and safe, he is happy as well. But he is lying if he isn't worried about the boy as well.

He is Silvijia father, if he doesn't realize his daughter isn't a normal girl, he considers himself a horrible father, regardless of how busy he is with work.   

Although it wasn't obvious many years ago, after the incident that traumatized her daughter and how overly attached her daughter was to her cousin after a whole month, he would have to be blind, deaf and be in a vegetative state at the same time to not notice that her daughter has become obsessive for her cousin.   

It is impossible for him to not notice his daughter obsessive tendency.   

His wife has every right to worry for both of their safety. After all... The woman he is married to used to be crazily obsessed with him as well when they were younger.   

While he was nostalgic of their early relationship, Anastasia, his loving wife who is still hugging his body, quickly take a sniff of his body scent, an act that she no longer hide years after their relationship started.  

Well... her lovingly wife is still obsessed over him but not as much as she used to and he is completely fine with her wife obsession over him as it is in a healthy range of obsession, as healthy as it can be that is.

As for his daughter obsession disorder, they have already visited a psychiatrist and therapist monthly or so after they discover she has her mother unique trait. Just like her mother who still visited a therapist once in a while, she has yet to fully heal or be relieved from her obsession disorder, only lessening it to a certain degree, thus there is no guarantee her daughter disorder will also be healed even after decades of counselling visits. 

"Boy, I'm sure you realize this by now that being in a relationship with someone like my daughter whether as a friend or as a boyfriend, it will not be an easy thing to do... things might never get easy, it might never will... but if you truly love my daughter, you can make it work. I know you can... I can only pray for you to succeed. Not just for your sake, but for my daughter's as well."  

As the man prays for her daughter relationship, a cold, emotionless voice suddenly calls out his name. "Earnst."

It was his wife's voice. A tone he has not heard for quite some time now that he thinks about it.

"Oh boy..." He thought. Oh boy indeed.

To Be Continued...? 

 

 

 

Also, no worries, you won't be seeing too many other couples flirting with each other, at least not anymore from Silver parents. This and the next chapter will be the only chapter where Silver parents express their love dovey to each other and a way to introduce the two characters who raised Silver since birth.

 

 

 

40