Chapter 19 The Maximoff Twins Part 1
1.1k 9 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Keep or change Spiderwoman name, Petra (Parker) to something else?
  • Keep it (as Petra Parker). Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Change it Penelope Parker. Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Change it to something else (post in the comment section). Votes: 1 3.1%
  • I don't care. Votes: 8 25.0%
Total voters: 32 · This poll was closed on Jul 14, 2022 10:50 PM.

I remember the reason why I create a poll asking about what to name for female version of Peter Parker. It because I don't know what to name the female version of Quicksilver/Pietro Maximoff. Pietra Maximoff sounds good but... Petra Parker sound too similar with Pietra. Should I keep it or change Spiderwoman real name?

Do keep in mind Penelope Parker is not the female counterpart of Peter Parker, her character and design is much different. She is her own character. 

So unless majority vote her name to be Penelope, I'm probably gonna use the name Petra.

 

ALSO, something something about Wanda Maximoff in 616 having Yandere potential LOL

 

(3rd POV)

In midst of the night, a beautiful boy that can be described as the male version of the sleeping beauty is in a deep state of sleep.

Unbeknownst to the boy, he was not alone as a beautiful girl lay next to him, whispering into his ear, asking him if he was awake. "Carl, are you there?" She asked.

But the boy did not answer the question as he continue peacefully sleeping with a beautiful smile on his face, a smile that the girl clearly enjoy admiring.

Despite the fact the girl's question was left unanswered, she did not let it bother her as if she expect it to happen, yet she also seem to expect the boy to answer her question as well, even when he is in a deep sleep.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked as if the boy will actually be able to answer her questions while he was asleep.

She waited a moment as if she were expecting to hear words leaving the boy's mouth, yet the only thing she hears is the boy breathing as he continued peacefully sleeping, which is music to the girl's ears as well.

After waiting for another few seconds, only then did she ask a question, a question that she had been waiting to ask. "Do you love me?"

***

In the bedroom where Carl has just slept, he has only just woke up from a strange dream and like many other dreams, strange or not, all if not most people including himself would be able to do something to remember what it was even about by writing it down and such before forgetting about it moment later, but yet this particular dream, he has already forgotten about it before he can do a thing.

The only thing he can describe the dream is that it was strange and nothing else.

*

(Carl's POV)

Unfortunately, I have already forgotten about the odd dream I just have. Before I can even think about it as every dream I have has a meaning, I realize my right arm is being embraced by something warm and soft, like that of a child's human body and turn out my guess was spot on as I notice a girl with platinum blonde hair is spooning me from the front with her arms wrapping around my body, a girl who is no doubt older and bigger than me.

I thought it was a certain platinum blonde girl since she was the one who I was last with the second before I closed my eyes to take a nap on her lap.
I assume she ask Uncle Oeznik to bring me to my bedroom and while I was peacefully sleeping, she would cuddle without waking me up somehow, as she always does.

Some might consider her action as invasive and don't respect my privacy regardless of whether I'm 9 years old or in my 20s but not me, I never care, even when she invited herself to my bed without asking first.

In reality, I secretly enjoy having company when sleeping, as long as it is someone I know, love and trust... and is a female, the prettier, the better.

I don't think I would sleep beside a man, especially when that man is more likely to interrogate me in the middle of the night in my own bed, asking me what my intention for their daughter than to let me sleep in peace.
No thank you very much.

Exception for my father who I love very dearly.

Now that I think about it... perhaps it was never a secret in the first place which explains Silver odd behaviour of not caring about what I have to say because, at the end of the day, I will always say yes, even if I pretend to say otherwise at first.

Wishing to continue my nap as I believe it was Silver who I was sleeping with, I closed my eyes and gently embraced her back, afraid of disturbing her sleep.

Failing to realize she was only pretending to sleep or merely trying to sleep, even when I heard a cute little yelp she made when I plant my face on her neck

As the second goes by, I open my eye as I started to realize the girl I'm embracing is not Silver.

The biggest evidence is the soft sensation that I'm feeling on her chest. In fact, it's how I know she isn't Silver.

I know it's rude to say or even think of comparing it as girls and even adult women tend to have an inferiority complex about it but I don't recall Silver to be this... flat.

I mean Silver is a growing girl who will keep getting bigger and taller at a noticeable rate every time she visits me once a week or several times a month, but this girl's body is... how do I say this without completely destroying the girl's self-esteem, she is flat as a board.

The sweet smell coming from her body, the cute voice she made when I embraced her back, they felt familiar but I can't put a finger on it and it is precisely because it is familiar that I know I was not in any form of danger, like the one time I woke up being surrounded by my kidnapper who turned out to be my former doctor's.

Fortunately, despite being born with all three of my physical attribute at the lowest point, it doesn't disable all five of my human sense, at least not all of them or all the time.

Still half asleep, I try to take a good look at the girl's face and what I saw was an absolutely stunning-looking girl.
She was pretty- No, she was a beautiful girl with gorgeous platinum blonde hair, just like Silver's hair, and at the same time, she has the appearance that one cannot help but automatically think of the word "cool" when one first lay their eye on her.

I notice her cheek is flush as my eyes wander to her open blue eyes and before I know what was happening, I have been mesmerized by her breathtaking appearance.
But at the same time, I also realize she isn't Silver, as she doesn't have grey eye colour but blue instead, and there's also the fact the two has completely different hairstyles with different hair length.

While Silver has long straight hair that easily reaches her waist with a bang covering her forehead.
This girl however has a much shorter hair length that only reaches above her shoulder at best, with a curtain bang that reveals her forehead instead.

It's clearly not Silver unless she decided to have a haircut while I was taking a nap and wear blue eye contact colour for the first time, and somehow change her body scent while she was at it for whatever reason.
But at that time, I wasn't fully awake, so I still thought she was her as I yawn, covering my mouth with both of my hands.
"Sil...ver...?"
It also doesn't help the fact I'm not wearing my contact lenses as I took them off when I went to sleep.

That's right, I'm only a 9 year old and am forced to rely on a contact lens to see properly, glasses if I'm too lazy to wear contact. It was most likely a drawback for having 1 DEX if not having all three of my physical attribute to be at 1 point.

Which is more of an inconvenience than a consequence when you realize many humans need some form of vision correction whether to look up close or to look afar, especially as they get older, and a small minority of humans need glasses to see at a young age, before they hit puberty or before they even learn how to walk and talk.

But that is beside the point.

"Is that you, Silver?" I rub my eyes before squinting my eyes to see better to confirm but I didn't need to as she denies it herself.

"Nope, guess again." The girl said with a surprisingly lovely voice with a beautiful smile- or at least I think she is smiling, as she stop me from seeing her face by gently pulling my head to her chest.

Usually, I would be petrified if a stranger decide to touch me, especially when that stranger is laying next to me when I woke up but her body scent, while it was not the same as Silver or my mother's or my aunt's, it is, however, a scent that my body recognize and welcome, but my mind can't put a finger on it on whose scent it was.

Obviously, this particular weakness of mine where I am unable to guess the smell of a person is caused by my extremely poor DEX(Dexterity) Attribute.

In most cases, I will be annoyed or even become slightly depressed if I am constantly reminded of how weak my physical body is but interestingly enough, the girl's scent is able to calm my mind, making me feel like I am in a safe place, which strengthens the evidence that I know her somehow and I am not in stranger danger situation.

So, while I am being embraced by a not-so-strange girl, I try to guess her name once again as I enjoy breathing in her scent.

While the two girls possess similar hair colours, from there the similarity ends, besides the fact they both are a girl and look around the same age.

"Pietra...?" I said the name of the only platinum blonde hair girl I knew besides my cousin.

"Ding, ding, ding. You are correct, because you got it right the second time, you deserve some form of reward. Mwah...!" She said as she kiss me, leaving a wet spot on my right cheek, even making an exaggerating kissing sound.

I notice there was some slight hesitation when she was one inch away from kissing my cheek as her eyes wanders to my mouth. It was brief but noticeable.
"Bad breath?" I thought to myself.
I hope not as that would be embarrassing.
I began to rub the wet spot on my right cheek, as I can't help but blush a bit at her way of expressing her affection but a smile slowly escape my face in the end.

At that moment when our faces were close enough for our noses to nearly touch each other, I realize now the reason why I didn't recognize her sooner even when was literally right in front of my face is because of her different hairstyle.
As I look at her hairstyle, I notice that her current haircut is much shorter than before and I have to be honest, she looks absolutely incredible.

"It suited her." I thought.

As stupid as it sounds, a haircut can easily change a person's appearance, why else would a spy wear a wig when in the middle of undercover work, when worn correctly, even from a trained eye, they are not even the same person, and I'm definitely not trying to make excuses about how literal blind I am, with or without my contact lens.

Before I'm able to compliment Pietra's new haircut, a slender arm suddenly appears from behind and wraps around my collarbone and another hand covers my eyes.

"Can you guess who I am then?" A cute feminine voice appears, softly whispering to my ear, who I guess to be the same age as Pietra.

This time, however, I didn't need a second to guess who she was as I have already figured it out the moment her arm wraps around my body. Since Pietra is beside me, that means she is here as well.

"Wanda." I said with full confidence without trying to look to my left side as the appearance of an adorable girl with long auburn hair appeared on my mind.

"Correct!" She squealed with great delight as she release her hand covering my eyes, as she wraps both of her arms around my body.

28