Intermission 2: tfw mommy snake gf
2.7k 13 132
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
damn Mi'ara won with more votes than the other two combined. Next chapter will be from the evil organization's head.

My name is Mi'ara. I am a proud warrior of the N'esk snake tribe. While I may be one of the best warriors in my tribe, I'm not very good with directions. In fact after a particularly nasty monster raid on my village, I became lost.

The N'esk tribe built a large underground tunnel system we live in. Several burrowing monsters attacked us, and in the combat a cave in occurred where I was fighting. I luckily managed to avoid getting crushed, but I was separated from my tribe. After wandering the tunnels and various cave systems, I reached the surface.

 I had no idea where I was. While the N'esk tribe for the most part lives underground, we have above ground sections too. If I could find those I could make my way back to my people. At that time I was very worried whether my tribe was okay, so I rushed things. That didn't help me in finding my way so I'd often double back onto locations I've already been.

 On top of that, wandering was tough. There were many monsters, the mountainous terrain was difficult to traverse, and I had nothing but some rations and my iron spear to survive. I had to resort to climbing the scarce trees in order to sleep safely. That provided me no shelter from the elements. The trees could also sometimes snap under my weight, which meant more wandering to find another. I spent many a sleepless night searching for the next tree. At least there were plenty of cold streams to get water and the monsters were edible.

After a long while, I found a human village. The gatekeeper was very nice. In fact he was one of the most helpful humans I've encountered on my journey. When I asked for directions he told me,

"Oh my, how terrible! I may not be the most knowledgeable, but I believe the N'esk tribe is quite the distance from here. . . Or was that the S'enk tribe? Anyway i believe that your tribe should be far south east from here."

While the guard may have had good intentions, I would later learn that he was completely mistaken. I didn't know this at the time though and thought that I traveled through most of Esu while underground. It was pretty much impossible to know how much time I spent underground so I readily believed I had traveled that far. I thanked the gatekeeper, went inside the settlement to rest and get supplies, then set out to traveling the next day. The monster materials I had on me apparently were quite valuable so I managed to be able to get some good money. I know now however that I sold those materials at way under market value. 

I learned a lot on my travels. For example, not all humans were as kind as those gatekeepers. There were many people who scammed me or attempted to steal from me. However, humans weren't all bad either. Many were good people, especially the children. I don't think that I've ever met an evil human child. It made me wonder what could happen to make such innocent and kind creatures cruel and mean.

I'd get most of my money from hunting monsters and selling their materials at the monster-slaying guild. I had no shortage of monster materials after all. I even joined a few Troups temporarily so I can earn a little more money. In one of these Troups, I met a married couple named Danerius and Kiluma. They were very kind and traveled with me for a pretty long distance. Unfortunately they eventually had to give up on traveling and settled down in the capital after Kiluma became pregnant. I would have visited rather recently, but due to certain circumstances I had to leave the capital early.

When I was nearing what I thought was the end of my journey, I stayed at a small village called Báse. I've seen many villages like it on my long journey. The village didn't get many visitors so the only inn was rather small having one room. On my second day there I met a young girl who changed my whole life. She was wearing a very worn cloak and had brilliant, albeit poorly cut, red hair. When she turned around I saw just how she looked. It reminded me of a noble I saw on my travels. If I had to describe her looks, I'd say they were sharp, like a shark or a knife. Her yellow eyes were narrow, making her look like she was constantly glaring at you. When she was older she would probably be quite the beauty, but for now she was troubled by the fact she had nowhere to stay because I was occupying the only room. I felt bad for the girl so I let her sleep with me.

It was then I realized I might have made a mistake. The only human I've ever seen sleep together were Danerius and Kiluma. After sleeping together every night, they had a child. I've seen other human couples to and they always slept together. Sleeping together is likely an act of courtship for humans. And I was already was lying down in bed with this young girl. I can't just abandon this girl now. That would be like fertilizing a woman's eggs then not guarding the nest. I had to take responsibility. I've made my bed so now I must lay in it.

Thus I swore to myself that I'd always stay by this girl's side.

132