10- first person Pov: Eve
1.2k 13 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was a lazy day and I stretched as I sat upwards in the soft silk bed, Gwen and I had been sharing since my arrival. Her bedroom was spacious and was filled with strange metal tools that seemed to run off magic. She’d told me differently that it was just simple engineering, something humans had forgotten long ago, but I had trouble believing her. The strangest thing in her room was a large wooden shelf Gwen had claimed was a clock, it didn’t make any sense as the only way I knew how to tell time was with a sun dial. 

I was yawning as Gwen begin to wake. She turned towards me and smiled. 

“Good morning cutie.” She said with a husky whisper. 

I shuddered. The way she spoke to me always turned me on and before the day had even begin we already had our hands all over each other.

Gwen gently bit my lip and we begin to kiss,

I pulled her atop me in my need and our lips met in a fury of passionate desire. Her hands roamed over my body as my bottom lip was trapped between her teeth, eliciting a soft groan of desire, and I was so lost at that moment that I wasn’t sure which of us had made the sound. The fire in my belly had spread outward to flush my skin, my heart was beating so fast and hard that I couldn’t tell where one beat ended and the next began, and my breathing was a desperate staccato of gasps interspersed with needy moans.

Gwen’s teeth released their hold on my lower lip and I whimpered in protest until I realized that she was reaching for the zipper of my dress. I’ve never gotten out of clothes so fast in my life as I did then. I kicked my shoes off so hard that they hit the door to the hallway and allowed her to pull off my dress. Fortunately, it had built-in support so that was one less piece of clothing to remove and Gwen was still working to get out of her shirt as I hastily removed my panties and tossed them off to the side where they landed on the stone floor with a wet plop.

A breathy giggle escaped Gwen’s lips as she got her shirt off and glanced over toward where my soaked panties had hit the floor. Oh damn, she had the most amazing abs. “Someone’s eager,” she teased with a playful waggle of her eyebrows.

If she was trying to make me blush she was to be disappointed. My pale skin was already flushed dark pink with desire, soaked panties were par for the course and I had no modesty to worry about. The only thing that was frustrating me was that she was taking so goddamn long getting out of her clothes. A sound somewhere between a moan and a whimper slipped through my lips unbidden as she continued to remove her clothes tantalizingly slowly until I practically ached to feel her lips, her touch, and her soft skin.

Finally, she removed her panties leaving her standing naked above me. For a moment I forgot everything, even the urgent desire that seemed to run through my veins like molten steel, as my eyes roamed over her, taking in my lover in all her glory. As a former guy, I would have thought that it would have been her breasts or the soft folds between her legs that would have dominated my attention at first, but that wasn’t the case.

I just took it all in at first, the whole picture, and I found my breath catching in my throat in dazed wonder as I gazed at the way her rose gold skin flowed silkily over taut muscles, that beautiful face with those captivating steely blue eyes, in stark contrast to her long black hair. These were things I had seen every day but I never really appreciated how beautiful they were until I saw her unadorned. She was both delicate and powerful, a contrast that suited her more than anyone I had ever met, soft curves obscuring just enough to barely hint at the raw power that laid beneath.

I reached up with a shaking hand to caress her silky cheek, my finger trailing downward to trace her jawline and then downward along her slender and elegant neck. Her breath caught in her throat as I traced her collarbone and then continued to work my way down to her right breast, circling her areola languidly. Her breasts were so firm and soft, just barely a handful but is anything more than that really needed? Her nipple hardened at my caress and if mine hadn’t already been diamond-hard, I’m sure they would have risen to the occasion as well.

I continued to move my questing finger downward, the other fingers and other hand joining it to run down her sides, exploring the curve of her waist and her wide hips then down the outer thighs toward her knees before I could reach no further without getting off the bed and kneeling before her. Undaunted, I changed my course, reaching behind her to tease the backs of her legs, that apple-shaped bottom, and the curve of her spine. Was it weird that I found the curve of her spine sexy?

Yeah, when I was a guy I’ll admit that it was all about the tits and ass, but seeing Gwen naked like this  it wasn’t just certain obvious features that called for my attention. Maybe it was because it was Gwen and not some random person but with her, it was everything. I was entranced by the whole package, and how each and every feature was brought together into one entire breathtakingly beautiful woman. “You’re so beautiful.”

We had both said it at the same time, in one gasped breath, as we took in one another’s bodies and my awareness of my desire returned with a vengeance. Gwen stared at me a moment longer, tracing the curve of my ear and down along my jawline causing me to shiver in pleasure at the sensation. Her fingertip hovered above my lips for but a minute before pulling away, only to be replaced by eager lips as she lowered me back to the bed, laying atop me as her lips claimed my own with bruising need.

Her tongue probed insistently at the gates of my lips and I parted them with an eager moan to allow admittance. Permission granted, her tongue slipped eagerly inside to twirl about my own in an ardent dance as her hands explored the curves of my body as I had done with her only moments earlier. I don’t know how long we laid there like that, kissing like it might be our only chance, but I was burning with desire and rubbing desperately against her thigh, my breath shuddering with need when she finally broke the kiss. For a second, and an eternity, we laid there looking into one another’s eyes, a slender thread of saliva stretching between our parted lips like a strand of spider silk.

“Fuck, I love you,” Gwen whispered as she stared into my eyes. I reached up in an attempt to tease her sides with a ghostly touch but she took both of my wrists in her delicate yet strong hand, forcing my arms above my head. She was so much stronger than me, even if I had wanted to fight it I couldn’t have. “Nuh-uh,” she said in a breathy growl, “I’m in charge here, my little Vamp. You’ve been a good girl, waiting for so long so first we see to your needs. If there’s time after you can see to mine.”

Oh, my God. She said the L-word. Did she mean it or was it just in the heat of the moment? Well, I was certainly feeling a lot of heat at that particular moment. I didn’t think that I could get any more turned on than I already was but her taking charge like that proved me wrong. Thrills of pleasure cascaded through my entire being when she held me down, when she called me Her Vamp, but especially when she called me a good girl. Just the thought and feeling of pleasing her was orgasmic on a spiritual level, I damn near came from that alone.

For a brief instant I wondered what was wrong with me, just how fucked up I must be to have those things turn me on so much but I decided that I didn’t really care. No, I wanted to be Gwen’s, she was the only one I would allow to lay claim to me like this. Other people could  adore my body for a brief time, but Gwen had my heart and soul. That was why I wanted her to be my first and only.

My Magic Mistress smiled down at me, her free hand trailing nonsensical patterns along the flesh of my body as she nibbled on my earlobe, her hot breath bathing my ear and making me shiver in slowly mounting pleasure. My ears were so sensitive and so was my skin as her fingernail traced those patterns, teasing my flesh with aching pleasure and I tried to move my body toward the tantalizing contact. She wouldn’t let me, her fingertip pulling away as much as I moved toward it to retain only that barest phantasmal contact as the path of her fingertip caused shivers of urgent desire to dance along my skin in its wake.

It circled my breast, trailed down toward my navel, made swirling patterns over my hips and outer thighs and I felt myself growing more desperate with need with each passing second. A gasping moan escaped my lips from the mix of pleasure and pain as she nipped my earlobe and tugged at it. She released it only to grin at me before kissing her way tantalizingly along my jawline and then downward, halting only once her burning lips reached my right nipple.

Her tongue rolled around my nipple as her teasing finger started to work its way back northward, her other hand  holding my wrists bound securely above my head. Her grip was just strong enough to prevent me from freeing myself but gentle enough not to hurt me as her tongue teased my nipple, slowly circling for a time before she caught the hardened proof of my desire in her teeth. Again, that shocking and intense mix of pleasure and pain caused my brain to short circuit as I tried to gasp and squeak at the same time.

Gwen rolled her tongue over and around my nipple as her teeth held it fast, even as that trailing finger found the other nipple and rubbed it in firm hard circles. I thought that I was going to explode with orgasm right there but as she had me on the edge her mouth went from biting and tongue teasing to gently suckling. She kept me on the edge, switching back and forth and never letting me go over. My every nerve was on fire, becoming more and more sensitive to even the slightest touch or sensation as she kept me hovering at the edge of climax.

I whimpered in raw need and I felt her finger trail southward again, even as her teeth and tongue renewed their assault. “Aaaaah!” I wasn’t quite sure it if was a scream or a moan but the sound that escaped my lips was prompted by the ecstasy as I felt her fingers teasing the folds between my legs. I bit my lip against the need for release and Gwen caught my look of desperation as she looked up from the oral attention that she continued to assail my right nipple with.

The resulting giggle sent the strangest sensations through my near-painfully sensitive nipple before she released it and grinned up at me. “That needy pout is so cute, Babe. Would you like me to let you climax? You only need to ask nicely.”

I was half tempted to tell her just how cruel and demonic she was being by keeping me on the edge like she was but then she might stop. This was the most intense experience that I had ever had in my life and I hadn’t even orgasmed yet. Okay yeah, I could ask nicely, but she was going to get a bit of sass too. I allowed my desperation to show and let my lip quiver just a bit as I asked in a gasping breathy voice, “May I please climax, oh mighty infernal Mistress?” What can I say, I’m a brat and she was the one who had taken charge of things, not that I was complaining about that because holy shit this was amazing.

Gwen let out an adorable giggle before trying to reclaim some of her seriousness. “I guess that I can allow it since you’re being such a good girl and asking nicely.”

Damn, it just hits me right in my core when she calls me a good girl. Speaking of hitting me in my core, that was when she decided to slip a pair of fingers inside me with a wet and somewhat dirty sound that turned me on even more. I moaned in pleasure from the intrusion. I hadn’t really tried anything penetrative yet in my attempts at self-pleasure, I thought that it might feel strange and unnatural, but boy was I wrong. It felt amazing, I felt filled and complete in a way that I had never experienced before as she held those fingers inside me for a moment to let me get used to the sensation.

She didn’t hold them still for long. Soon she was pumping them in and out of me and every time she plunged deeper I regained a little more of the lost ground on my path to climax. Her mouth was on my nipple once again, biting and pulling as her tongue flicked over it with each plunge of her fingers. I was hyper-stimulated and each sensation was driving me wild by the time she plunged in as deep as her fingers could go, her thumb rubbing against my engorged clit, even as she bit down hard on my nipple once again.

The combined sensations sent me over the edge and I screamed out in an explosion of agonizing ecstasy as my back arched so that only my shoulders and heels were touching the bed. It felt like I had fallen into the sun; Incandescent light infused my mind behind my closed eyes and I was filled with a white fire that burned outward from my core and through my entire body in wave after incredible wave, consuming all conscious thought and leaving only an all-encompassing sensation of joy and completion behind. And then, just as my mind was returning to some semblance of consciousness, Gwen sent me over the edge once more.

I don’t know how many times that Gwen made me orgasm but when she was finished I was a quivering puddle of Vampire that had somehow ended up wrapped up lovingly in her arms. As I laid there flushed, trembling, and trying to recover in both mind and body from the overload of pleasure and the sensations that even just her stroking my hair produced, I nuzzled happily against my lover. The girl that I had to admit that I was in love with.

I felt so satisfied, for the first time since I had changed, I don’t think I could have managed anymore if I tried right then though, with the way my nerves were so sensitive. The merest of touches to my most sensitive areas was engendering a painful type of pleasure. I may have discovered that I liked a bit of pain mixed with pleasure, at least when it was Gwen giving it, but right then it was just a bit too much for me.

Gwen seemed to sense that I was once again coherent, or at least on my way, and tenderly kissed my forehead. “Satisfied, Babe?”

“Hmmm…. Yeah,” I murmured in reply still trying to find my way out of the warm fuzzies of post-orgasm bliss. “Your turn?” I asked dreamily. My entire body may have felt like jelly at the moment but I wanted to make her as happy and satisfied as she had made me.

She made no attempt to move but just continued to hold me and gently stroke my hair, the vibration of her giggles causing pleasant sensations in my over-stimulated body. “No, Baby. You can barely move right now; we’ll pick things back up later tonight. You probably need to Feed before we start anything else anyway, you burned a lot of energy and you’re going to need it when we do get back to this. We’ve actually been in here a while so we should get dressed in a bit. Right now though, I just want to hold you and cuddle for a bit.”

I happily snuggled closer murmuring, softly, “Mmmm… I love you.” It took a second, but as soon as my brain parsed what my mouth had said my eyes went wide and my heart just about leaped out of my chest. “Shit! How could I be so stupid?! We’ve known each other, what three months? It’s too soon to say something like that, I probably shouldn’t even be thinking it!” I was actually trembling again, this time with fear.

“Calm down, Baby.” For just an instant her fingers had stopped stroking my hair and I was terrified of what she might say before they picked right up where they left off and she spoke those words. It took a moment but I managed to slow my rapid breathing and stop shaking. She was smiling as she leaned over and kissed me lovingly and whispered tenderly in my ear. “Shh, there’s my good girl. I love you too, I know it seems weird, like we should spend more time together, but I fell in love with you a long time ago, and every moment that I spend with you just makes me fall deeper. You’re beautiful, sweet, caring, and a lot stronger than you give yourself credit for. What’s not to love?”

“Y…you’re okay with it then?” I whispered back once I felt that I could speak again.

“More than okay,” she said, kissing me. “I’m not perfect, and I know that we will never have A conventional relationship but I love you and I want to try having a happy life together.”

35