Chapter 2.1
509 4 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tap! Tap! Tap! Sound of knife hitting a cutting board, could be heard in the kitchen. Erica was the source of these noise, she busy preparing a dinner. As she was about to drop all the ingredients into a pot a loud banging interrupted her, somebody was knocking on the front door.

“Who’s this!?” She shouted, knowing that the person on the other side should be able to hear it.

“Erica it’s about your husband! He’s been wounded!” She heard Jake’s voice from behind the door.

Hearing the news, she dropped whatever she was holding and rushed towards the door.

“What? Where is he?” She asked as she was unlocked the door. Behind them Jake and Vitali were already waiting for her

“Outside the village, some unknown woman has already bandaged him” Jake answered, before they dashed towards the entrance

Since they were running it didn’t take them that much time to arrive. Above her husband was standing a cloaked woman, but Erica was worried about her husband, so she wasn’t paying attention to her.

“Nathan! Are you okay!?” Erica exclaimed.

Not hearing any reply, she kneeled next to her husband. She wanted to be as close as possible, she didn’t even want to entertain a thought that he could leave her. She asked Vitali if her husband is going to be okay, fortunately according to him, Nathan life wasn’t in danger anymore.

“Thank you, thank you!” Erica thanked Vitali repeatedly.

“No need to thank me, really.” Vitali explained. “You should thank the person who applied these bandages instead, without them he’d bleed to death.”

That’s when she realized that the woman who saved her husband was standing there all along. She wanted to thank her, but then she noticed something strange. She was wearing her husband’s cloak. Moreover, she was completely naked underneath! This fucking whore! Erica cursed. Did she seduce her husband? With her looks she could probably seduce the whole village if she wanted.

“Thank you for saving my Husband.” Erica thanked her, trying to control her anger.

“Uhm… I was just passing by.” The woman replied, her voice sounding really erotic.

Damn it, is she toying with me? Erica thought to herself.

“Just passing by? Nothing else?” Erica asked, she had to make sure if she’s lying. She watched her every movement, so she could see any signs of a lie.

“Yes, I swear!” woman replied. “I was walking through the forest when I saw him bleeding out.”

The woman certainly sounded reasonable, but her behaviour screamed the opposite, when she was talking, she was positioning herself in such a way that exposed her body as much as possible while also showing as little as possible.

Fuck it, she’s intentionally exposing herself to Jake and Vitali! Erica screamed internally.

“How am I to believe you when you act like a comm…”

“Girls, please stop. This is certainly a misunderstanding.” Vitali interrupted her before she could finish.

All she had to do is to flash some boobs and you’re already on her side? She cursed Vitali in her mind “How can you say that!? Just look at her! She’s even wearing his cloak!”

Just as these words left her mouth the other woman froze in place. She looked as if she heard that something impossible has happened. Was it really a misunderstanding? Erica thought.

In the end she realized that she should hear the woman’s story first, especially since should at least believe in Nathan.

Erica never expected that a person could just appear in a middle of a field, naked and without any memories on how that has happened. The only explanation she could think of was that somebody has cast a spell on her, but what kind of wizard would pull such prank off. Erica had to admit this story sounded too stupid to be false, and if the story was false, then either the woman was a genius at lying or a total moron.

Even though Erica was still wary of that woman, well at least until she saw her reaction after Jake offered woman that she could live with him for a while. Even though it only it was only apparent for a split second she was disgusted by the offer, and I don’t think it was caused by Jake’s looks. In fact, Jake was above the average if it comes to his looks. No, it looked more as if she was disgusted by the fact that he was a man who looked at her with desire.

Does she prefer women? Erica wondered.

In the end she decided to help the woman, after all she saved her husband, and it wouldn’t be okay to not to help her.

“I know we haven’t started on exactly good terms, but I’m really grateful that you saved my husband” Erica continued. “How about living with us for a while?”

“Really? If you don’t mind, I will gladly accept the offer. I would rather share a house with an angry woman than a horny male.” She answered.

“Hey! I’m not that angry.” Erica replied. “Anyways, since we’ll be living together how should we call each other? I’m Erica by the way.”

“You can call me Erinellys.” Woman introduced herself.

9