Cycle 24 (6)
2k 3 103
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Dear Diary,

Momomo won gold today! He’s in the championship silver spot now, so I can stop worrying for a day or two. I am now stress-free.

Nat figured out how to make an ok pie crust with the saltines. For savory pies, like chicken pot pies or whatever. It’s not the best thing in the universe, and we can’t put any salt at all in the meat filling, but the kobolds happily ate them all, so yay? We kinda decided that we’re giving up on the saltines now. We figured out something to do with them, and don’t need to try anything else. On to other things, like seeing what we can do with the clams from clam chowder. The tomato soup I have is a cream, so other than reducing it to put in calzones it’s pretty useless. The chicken soup is just broth, chicken bits, and celery, so after the clams we’re going to focus on the celery.

I boiled the meatballs we give the dire wolves in chicken broth, and they absolutely loved it. The broth is kinda salty, tho, and salt isn’t good for wolves. So I’m not sure I’ll do it all the time. Actually, the meatballs taste pretty good like that; I might ask Nat if we can make something like spaghetti, and make spaghetti and meatballs one of these days.

In other news, Kimi is spending the night on lvl 97 tonight. She said that there wasn’t any real point in going back, since we’ll just be coming through tomorrow morning again anyways. Usually we just have Lewis one-shot ko us back home, so we can sleep in our own beds, but I guess Kimi’s relationship with Y has progressed to the point that her bed isn’t all that interesting any more.

Which is fine for now. I mean, kobolds are basically reptiles and have dragon heads, which raises some questions which I will absolutely never ask, but Kimi is ok with it, and that’s all that matters. But if she decides to spend more and more time down there, and a player comes when she isn’t around, that might be an issue. She’s probably the most important shop owner out of all of us. Like, if Mika or Lilly stayed with the kobolds all the time, a player might show up and not notice they weren’t there. But Kimi is like the first person all the players go to see. There wouldn’t be time to get her back.

But… the players won’t be showing up for another week or so. We have at least a week before we have to bring it up.

Aya went down to the big floor alone to see if she could communicate with the ants, since they seem to be helping us. She isn’t back yet, which is either really good or really bad. I hope the ants really are our friends. I don’t think they’re people like us, but they seem to be more intelligent than the spiders.

Or maybe I just think that because they help us get through their floor.

Oh, she just got back!

Goodnight, dungeon!

103