Goblin Champion (2)
4.2k 3 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The black tendrils zipped through the air like living tentacles, coming in every which direction towards the immobile Gray.

'Damned weakling,' thought the demon angrily before slashing its katana in the air, sending out waves of crimson red energy slashes towards the tendrils.

The tendrils ate away at the energy waves sent towards them, absorbing the energy before continuing their advance.

The demon rolled to the ground, pain emanating from Gray's knee cap as it dodged one of the tendrils.

The tendrils followed suit, like homing missiles they dived to meet the demon.

The demon created a large circular shield, about the same radius as a truck's wheel. The tendrils ate through the crimson red shield like it was made of butter, slowly corroding their way through it.

By this time the goblin had already healed itself, it dashed towards the prone Gray, a knife in its left hand and its silver sword in the right.

"It's over vermin," said the goblin, its face distorted in anger.

"Is that so?" laughed the demon.

A blood dagger took form in Gray's free hand, a chain attached to its hilt. The demon threw the dagger at the approaching goblin, prompting it to dodge the attack before continuing its advance.

All the while the tendrils of black goo kept corroding at its shield, almost halfway through.

The demon pulled on the chain, turning the dagger at its end into a hook. "Looks like I caught an ugly fish," laughed the demon as the hook caught the goblin's suit, pulling it towards Gray.

The demon quickly turned the shield into a spear, allowing the black tendrils to attack him, while at the same time piercing right through the goblin's head.

"Too bad your suit doesn't cover your face," laughed Amaymon as blood poured out of the dead goblin's face.

However, he himself had sustained damage. The black tendrils didn't die with their master, instead, they continued to eat away at Gray's body, turning his skin into a black sticky goo.(AN: Amaymon is the demon's name, I used it here because it sounded better.)

"I can't have this body corrupted when I just got it," whispered the demon as it watched Gray's innards become visible.

"Listen brat, don't forget our deal," said the demon before chanting something in what seemed to be a foreign language, made of shrieks, whispers, and wails.

Gray's wounds healed and the black substance completely disappeared from his body.

The whites of his eyes returned, however, although dimmed, his iris still remained red. His hair stopped glowing however it remained white, its length still up to his shoulders.

The mark on his right arm stopped glowing as well, but like everything else, the intricate inscriptions and patterns remained along its length, proving that his right arm was now the demon's property.

"That was fun," smiled Gray before passing out, his heart rate greatly slowed, and his breathing ragged. At least he wouldn't have to endure the pain that currently attacked every cell of his body.

***(WARNING TRAUMATIZING CONTENT, RAPE AND ABUSE)

"Boss we've brought in the new merchandise," said a gruff voice as two man dragged in a girl who looked to be 19.

"Put her in my quarters, I've gots to have my fun with her before I give her off to the public," smiled the boss, as he looked at the girl with a lustful gleam in his eyes.

The boss had a gold tooth and was rather chubby and short. However, his subordinates looked at him with a hint of fear in their eyes although they were nearly twice his size.

The girl's clothes were tattered, and her eyes were puffy and red. She had bruises all over her thighs and arms, and a broken look in her eyes. She starred silently down the hallway she had just been dragged into.

They were in a prison, but instead of inmates, ragged-looking girls were locked up within the jail cells. All of them had the same broken look on their faces, they all seemed lost, lifeless, almost like human-sized dolls.

"We're gonna have fun all night long," said the boss caressing the girl's face. A single tear rolled down her cheeks, making his finger wet.

"Damned bitch," shouted the boss once he felt his finger get wet. He smacked the girl across the face, slamming her head to the ground.

A patch of blood covered her forehead as the boss shouted profanities at her. However all his complaints fell on deaf ears, her mind had long since been broken the first time she was raped.

"You guys didn't touch her yet did you?" asked the boss, kicking the girl once more.

"O-ofcourse not boss." said one of the two men, an unconvincing look on his face.

"This dirty bitch really made my finger wet. Anyway, go wash her off before bringing her to my room. She reeks of piss and shit." said the boss covering his nose with his arm before walking off.

"If you tell the boss about what we did to you, I'll kill you in the worst way possible," threatened one of the two men once again, before dragging the girl by her hair towards the end of the hallway.

The other girls didn't so much as turn to look at their newest edition, they all seemed to be drugged, staring into the sky, mumbling something to themselves.

As the two men poured buckets of water onto her, one of them forced his phallus into her mouth, causing her to gag in reflex.

"How dare you vomit on my dick you bitch," shouted the man as he slapped the girl across the face, her nose bleeding from the impact.

"Grizer, perhaps we shouldn't rough her up too much. The boss might notice, and you know what happens when we make him mad," said his comrade.

"Yeah, I know. But still, how come he gets to have fun with all the beauties," said the man before caressing the girl's blue hair.

"If you're praying to god to save you, you best give up now. If he really loved you, he would've given you the power to defend yourself." said Grizer before kissing the girl roughly.

'Help me, somebody, anybody,' thought the girl as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Enough Grizer lets just hurry this up," said his comrade, scrubbing the girl's naked back.

65