An End(1)
3.1k 8 64
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now. Let me hear you scream," laughed Gray, his eyes gleaming red as he stared at the army of orcs slowly surrounding him.

*Slash*

In the blink of an eye, three orc heads rolled to the ground. Gray was so fast that the orc's eyes couldn't even keep up with him, the blur of his figure no longer visible.

"H-He's matched their speed," stuttered Eleanour as she tried to keep track of Gray's movements, but found all she could see were traces of white appear each time a head rolled to the ground.

*Shchwa*

An ear-piercing sound rang in Eleanour's ears, nearly bursting her eardrums. In the same second three orcs fell to the ground, a big chunk missing from their torsos.

"What the?" as she turned around she found Tesse sniping from a few meters behind. Her shoulder healing itself in preparation for the next shot.

'2 minutes until Michael is off cooldown... I feel so helpless,' thought Eleanour as she watched the fight unfold, a mere spectator to the bloodfest that took place in front of her.

"Yes, well done demon. It has been a long time since I was able to go all out like this," laughed the Orc noble, slamming its sword into the ground.

"Likewise," replied Hisashi, dodging the attack before slashing at the Orc noble's head.

"Fast, however it seems that something is holding you back," grunted the Orc noble, meeting Hisashi's blade with its own.

"Indeed, however it is expected that a handicap be given to an opponent such as yourself," smiled Hisashi, before kicking off the ground, driving the Orc noble back several feet.

The ground beneath them began to give way due to the shockwaves caused by their attacks. Several orcs were caught in between the crossfire, dying before they could even realize what was going on.

'Contractor, my time here is not long. The flesh you have offered me is not enough for me to partake in this fight much longer,' sounded Hisashi's voice in Gray's mind.

"Fuck," Gray's attention was drawn to the fight between Hisashi and the Orc noble. Their fighting had created a crater at the center of the battlefield, both beasts exchanging blows in what seemed to be a slugfest.

'I have to end this now,' realized Gray, before weaving through the enemy ranks, their attacks so slow that it seemed as if they were stuck in frame.

"The Orc noble, aim for him," shouted Gray as he swung his blade towards the Orc noble's head.

"Very well master," replied Tesse before changing aim towards the Orc noble.

The Orc noble was pushed back, dealing with two enemies and a sniper proved to be difficult, even for a beast such as itself.

"Do not underestimate me you fleas," the Orc noble's guttural roar shook the very ground, its size increasing nearly twofold as it began to glow a bright red.

"Seriously, fuck nobles," sighed Gray as he jumped a few spaces back, creating some distance between him and the newly overpowered orc.

'My bloodlust mode isn't going to last forever, and Hisashi will probably despawn in a few more minutes,' thought Gray as he barely managed to dodge one of the Orc nobles swings.

'The T-1 anti-tank rifle will probably be enough to injure it, but the problem is its mobility. If we could only hold him down long enough for him to get hit then I'd be able to deal with him no problem,'

"Master!"

"Huh?" before Gray realized what was happening, the tip of the Orc noble's greatsword erupted from the ground beneath him, puncturing through his black suit right through his leg.

The Orc noble wasted no time, charging towards Gray before his suit had the chance to fix itself.

"You forget that this is not a one-on-one," interfered Hisashi, slashing at the Orc noble's legs as it turned its focus towards Gray.

"Annoying," grunted the Orc noble as Hisashi's blade deflected off its suit, before plunging its greatsword into the ground once more.

The tip of the blade came rushing out from the ground beneath Hisashi, nearly puncturing his legs as well.

"It seems my time has come to an end," whispered Hisashi as his form began to flicker, signifying he was reaching his max summon time.

"Hisashi, hold him down! Now!" ordered Gray, before sending a flurry of crimson red energy waves towards the beast.

"A futile resistance," snorted the Orc noble before blocking every single blast with its sword.

Meanwhile, the orc's numbers were steadily decreasing, while the number of wooden cross structures gradually increased in number.

"Indeed, the lord will be happy today. So many of his creations will know his pain," smiled Armin as another orc was crucified on a wooden structure, a white light engulfing it leaving nothing behind.

"Do you think you will be able to hold me down in this form?" asked the Orc noble as Hisashi tried to hold it down.

"No, but these might," shouted Gray, before throwing a dagger with chains attached to its hilt towards Hisashi.

Hisashi caught them mid-air, wrapping them around the Orc noble's neck.

"Get off me," roared the Orc, elbowing Hisashi away.

'Until next time contractor,' resounded Hisashi's voice before disappearing into thin air.

"Just die," shouted Gray as he pulled the other end of the chain, creating spikes on the surface of the chain wrapped around the Orc noble's neck.

"I'll Ki-" before it could finish its sentence, two Mythril silver arms wrapped around its neck, suffocating it even more.

"Michael, don't let go," shouted Eleanour.

"Now! Do it!" shouted Gray after, he could feel his bloodlust mode wearing off, and with it the strength it granted.

"Yes master," replied Tesse, before firing at the Orc noble. The bullet hit it square in the face, gouging a massive hole in its flesh that continued to grow in size.

"F-finally," sighed Gray, a tired look on his face as he held the wound on his leg.

Right as Gray was about to limp away, Michael came crashing into the ground next to him.

"N-no fucking way," smiled Gray, an amused look on his face as he watched the orc stand up, despite the massive hole in its face.

"Enough, rest now." smile Armin from behind the beast. Before it had the chance to raise its fist, glowing yellow chains wrapped around its arms, holding it back.

With its strength greatly reduced, it couldn't get free, its thrashing and jerking unable to break the chain's hold.

"Crucify,"

The Orc's body was chained to a wooden structure that had appeared behind it, before a white light engulfed it completely.

As it was being disintegrated, it made no sound, no cries of pain, or sign of resistance. In fact, it seemed to smile towards the end, its facial expression showing signs of relief.

[Congratulations on completing the Tower of the Lapsus.]

[Your rewards shall be processed shortly.]

[Item shop Level 2 has been opened.]

[Proceed outside the tower for your final announcement.] announced the autonomous voice as a blue portal appeared in front of the remaining survivors.

==============================

Join the Discord: https://discord.gg/w9exHW6FBw
Join the Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/lordofkaizen

64