2.1 Rude Awakening
1.7k 2 48
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was floating in a sea of comfort, his body encased in a soft layer of protection the scent of which was foreign but far from unpleasant. He shifted, feeling soothing warmth that brought a smile to his face. Stanley had never felt so relaxed after a good night’s sleep in many years. His eyes fluttered open and he yawned attempting to stretch his hands but found that he couldn’t.

The smile slipped from his face and Stanley realized with some alarm that his movement was constricted by something large, warm and heavy. Finally his eyes fully opened with more clarity now and were met with his bedroom wall at an odd angle contrasting with the position from nights prior. He was on his side and whatever was holding him was behind. A look down revealed deceptively slender hands from which radiated the warmth on his shirtless chest.

He could also feel warmth on his back and his legs and his…ass. A moment of groping later and Stanley found that he was indeed naked. He was naked and someone was spooning him from behind. That same someone shifted and something rested on his crown. It was large, it was soft and it was heavy. Stanley slowly craned his neck back and found himself face to nipple with the biggest titty he had ever seen.

“WHAT THE FUCK!?”

~O~

Stanley’s shout was half muffled when for some reason the huge woman with her huge boobies hugged him closer. The size disparity became frighteningly obvious when she curled around him, acting as the bigger spoon. Stanley was strangely reminiscent of a stuffed toy and that thought brought on a bout of déjà vu.

‘…now I member.’

Finding a Succubus princess from a fictional piece of niche erotica, being chased around his house, having a weird conversation whilst pointing an air rifle at her, making her cry, apologising and finally, being manhandled like the prized stuffed animal won at a fair for an overly affectionate little girl. Strange he didn’t remember coming to bed, the last thing he did remember was being held in her warm embrace, his head resting in her bare cleavage as her body swayed and she whispered sweet nothings in his ear.

That memory was equal parts disturbing and oddly comforting to him. Like the memory nothing has really changed except for their location and…wait a minute. His hands reached back feeling bare skin.

“Oh~ Stanley you naughty boy~” she spooned him even tighter to herself and as his skin made contact with her it was with a fright that he realized she was naked.

She was naked, he was naked, they were both naked and she was spooning him. Whatever misplaced joy he could have had from the situation was effectively rendered moot when he started to freak out in embarrassment. He kicked and struggled and whisper shouted profanities but in the end it was all for naught. Even worse was what happened when he managed to actually get some headway in escaping.

A sleepy “noo~” was her reply before Stanley was reminded of his physical inadequacy. The sleepy Lilim further trapped his flailing arms and legs by wrapping her own arms and thicc legs around his own “sleepy time now~” she muttered half consciously while nuzzling his body.

Beneath the admittedly wonderful feeling he had at that moment Stanley fumed. Wonderful, the feeling of a naked girl pressed against him may be but it was also fucking embarrassing. To make matters worse it became increasingly apparent that Ezraphel's dream was of an erotic nature, go figure. She talks in her sleep and the words muttered out of her mouth as well as the perverted giggles made Stanley nervous.

If that wasn’t enough, her cuddling his body and nuzzling his head gradually became more lewd as time went on. Minutes later and she was slow humping his body, sniffing his hair like a drug addict and her tail was making a slow trail to his crotch.

‘She’s going to rape me in her sleep’ and it says a lot about his situation that he can think that without it being influenced by him being a virgin nerd. If she wasn’t from the MGE-verse he would have sworn she was doing this on purpose but nope that is the kind of world she comes from, the absolute peak of hentai-like degeneracy.

He was tempted to shout at her to wake up but being buried under her mountainous chest he was presented with an opportunity much less emasculating and much more gratifying. So shuffling his body to face her he managed to free one arm enough from her hold while the other one prevented her tail from seizing Stanley Jr. He waited a moment to position his hand just right… then struck her breast like a python!

“Iyaaah~” Ezraphel gave a loud moan just like those girls in hentai.

Stanley’s gambit had worked…sort of. He’d gotten her attention with a grab for her chest in the roughest possible way he could muster from that angle and with his strength which basically amounted to a loud moan and her hugging him even tighter to her body. Was it even needed to mention that the Lilim was getting off on this?

At this point it should be getting really hard to breathe but Stanley was reasonably distracted the feel of the pliant flesh in his hand was surprisingly nice to hold. Soft yet firm, spongy but with a water like resistance that-

Hey stupid you’re suffocating.

Shit! Never mind that her freakish strength was currently threatening to snap his bones but he was so deep in her cleavage the oxygen flow was effectively cut off and even worse her tail seemingly gave up on Stan Jr. and was slithering around to his back door.

‘Aw Hell Nah!’

With desperation his hand groped and found her nipple where he pinched as hard as he could then with callous disregard for her comfort twisted that nub at least three degrees. For a moment her world exploded in white, the combination of her lewd dream, the close proximity of her beloved and his spirit energy would have brought her to the edge but add the sharpness of a nipple twist and Ezraphel reached her limit and was brought over the edge proper.

The response was an almost immediate shriek of pleasure and pain, but mostly pleasure. Ezraphel was definitely awake now and her body twitched at the sensation from the most sensitive part of her body. Stanley was quick to take advantage and push himself out of her grasp to roll over the bed.

“Freedom!” he shouted just before rolling over the edge of his bed and falling to the floor.

It wasn’t a high drop and his carpet cushioned the fall but an “ow” still escaped his lips as it was practically obligatory to him. Pushing himself up he was again reminded of his nakedness when he saw his clothes on the other side of the bed.

“Hm?” a sleepy voice called and said man in a fit of embarrassment crawled under the bed, luckily it was relatively cleaner since the bed was in a different spot from the usual. The bed shifted just as he pulled his legs in “Stanley?”

His eyes twitched, he hated being called Stanley, he preferred Stan, only his mother called him Stanley. He managed to reach the other side just as a pair of pale feet hit the carpet. Ignoring Ezraphel’s calls Stanley began the process of pulling up his drawstring shorts from the nearly cramp confines of under his bed when it suddenly became brighter.

“There you are” she said then stopped and he stopped as well.

48