Chapter 46 – The End… for now?
429 1 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Avalonia, a few days later, a strange occurrence was happening. 

The Kingdom of Avalon was now no more, and everything and everyone had been wiped out.

But life was starting to thrive again as vegetation started growing and animals moved back in. 

Silverwing tigers were once again seen in the Bloodwind Forest.

In the ruins of the Royal Academy of Avalon, something strange was happening 

A torn, flesh colored cloth which looked like it was once a pair of panties was moving on its own. 

The part where it covered the female genitals, a portal had opened, and one finger poked through, then another. 

Using his knowledge of creating spatial items, Tyrannus suddenly moved his fingers apart as if he was ripping it open and the small portal, barely small enough to fit two fingers was now large enough to go through. 

One by one, bodies were pushed out. First, the Samsara bodies climbed out, then the skinless walkers. Then they helped Tyrannus remove his parents, then he exited last. 

"Luckily one of my previous experiments was the same frequency as my main storage dimension" he said, just as he closed the dimension. 

"I will have to create another one just to be safe. I think that one will collapse any time" he continued. 

Angela and Alyssa exited his body as both of them started using their healing abilities on Ragnar and Mara, as well as the heads of Arianna and Sierra. 

--

3 Years later, the world had changed quite a lot. 

The Church of Light, which was once found in every nation, was now no more. After Heaven and Earth was scorched to the ground, the religion crumbled without leadership

News somehow spread about the crimes of the Church of Light. At first, many could not believe it. But slowly, as the youngsters from all the major influences in the world, many of them the future leaders of their organizations, who were transformed in the Secret Realm regained their personalities, they eventually regained their memories and personalities as the spirits within them suddenly withered and died when the connection to the void dimension collapsed for good.

By now, after 3 years, the evils of the Church of Light were mostly believed as true as so many independent parties suddenly admitted to what they knew, persuading even the most ardent of believers. 

As for Avalon, rather than be conquered by its neighbors, former residents that had fled or moved out years ago, moved in and somehow they set up a new country. 

In memory of Avalon, they renamed the country Everlon, with its new capital Everlonia. 

The country was run democratically, and the leadership was elected by all the residents of the country. 

While initially the neighbors, the aggressive Kingdom of Domi wanted to annex the land of Avalon after succesfully annexing the Elven Kingdom of Elvendar, but somehow they were pushed back by an powerful unknown force which caused the armies of Domi to flee in fear. 

A proper burial and memorial was conducted for the people and the former royal family of Avalon. The event was somber and their bodies and spirits were properly laid to rest after all this time. 

Much to everyone's surprise, the Royal Guardian Kitsune returned and Royal Academy of Everlon was founded by her, together with Queen Alyssa the White, the former Queen of the now extinct Elves of Elvendar.

A bigger surprise was that those two were joined by even more royalty, including Queen Medusa of the Serpent People, Queen Aphrodite of the Mer-people, Queen Morgana of the Succubi, her supposed enemy Queen Selene of the Vampires and Queen Lycandra of the Lycans, making the "Royal" part of the Academy of Everlon more than applicable even though the nation no longer had a royal family, as Donna's resurrection was kept a secret. 

Such a formidable array of instructors in the school ensured peace in the newly formed country and created an influx of other races including elves from all over the world, mer-people, vampires, lycans, succubi and serpent people to settle down in the newly formed Everlon. 

While the other Immortals became instructors in the Academy, Aisling became the guardian spirit of the Darkwind Forest. No longer a powerful discarnate spirit, she was now the peacekeeper of the forest. Those that have seen her, saw a beautiful woman dressed in white, feeding the deer and hovering over the lakes of the forest. 

As for Angela, she too moved to the Darkwind Forest, flying with the giant eagles at the top of Eagle's Peak, the highest peak in the forest. 

At the edge of the Darkwind Forest, in the outskirts of the now reviving town of Broken Tooth, a once famous eating establishment, the Riverhouse had been rebuilt and reopened. 

It was 4 times the size of the original establishment, catering for many more people than it ever did. 

It's reputation for its food was so famous that people come from all over just to eat here, causing the regeneration of Broken Tooth, just because of this restaurant

Not only did it have exotic and wonderful food, the waitresses were friendly and beautiful too, causing thousands of men to drop by to sample the food. 

In the kitchen, the fully healed Ragnar was busy cooking.

In the main dining hall, Mara as welcoming guests and guiding them to their tables, making recommendations as the many pretty Samsara girls went about serving the customers. 

All of them had their own charms as well as their own fan base as every one of them, Sophie, Celeste, Aria, Aisia, Belladonna, Lila and even the fully recovered Arianna and Sierra were like celebrity waiters in the restaurant. 

Among the waitresses were Donna and Alita, now both fully recovered due to the magic of Alyssa and Angela, and were now both Level 4 Masters.

Tyrannus lazed in the forest, surrounded by wild creatures, staring at the clouds and daydreaming.

For the first time in a long time, he felt at peace with the world and with himself. 

He had gone through so much, met so many people, gained so many mates, and now he was finally happy and content. 

Well this is the end, my very first novel that has ended.  I hope you enjoyed it.

I am still unsure if this is fully the end or only the end of part 1.

I do have an inkling of where I want to go from here, or start another story with new characters.

Anyway, comment what you think

9