Chapter 18 – Tricked
872 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Tyrannus awoke only to find himself completely immobile and unable to see or hear anything. He was completely naked and tied up, spread eagle on a contraption that tied his wrists and ankles, as well as his head was wrapped in some sort of binding that bound his mouth and blindfolded his eyes and shut his ears. 

He felt the binding on his arms and legs, and felt what seemed to be chains moving whenever he tried to move his arms. However, every time he moved, electricity ran through his body, causing him to grimace in pain. 

Most people would have passed out from the pain, but not Tyrannus, who seemed to have experienced multiple lifetimes of pain and suffering. To him, this was uncomfortable, but not unbearable. 

Keeping a calm mind, he used his ability that he never showed before, his father's cutting abilities. He used his right finger to generate cutting intent, slicing right through the chain on his right hand, releasing his wrist.

Right away, he used his free right hand to rip off the bindings on his head and quickly looked around. He was shocked to see his body suspended in the air, bound by the contraption. All around him, there were literally thousands and thousands of naked young teenagers, all bound like he was. 

Suddenly, he saw two metallic creatures pointing at him and running towards him carrying what looked like electrical spears in each arm that immediately attacked him. They didn't look organic at all, rather like robots but with a very sharp and angular shape. Their head was a sharp triangle, and their arms and legs were sharp claws. Everything about them was sharp and pointy.

Tyrannus barely moved, easily avoiding the attacks while freeing his left arm. As he dropped, his body was still attached to the contraption by his ankles, so he swung upside down under the contraption, slicing the creatures with his cutting intent. Both metal creatures were sliced in half as he cut his ankle bindings, doing a somersault and landing on the ground. 

"What the fuck is this?" he asked himself. He looked around and looked at all the naked teens bound like he was. Immediately, he decided to free as many of them as he could and climbed the nearest contraption, which had a nubile naked girl bound by the contraption. 

As everyone else was unconscious, he had to carefully climb and free them, and it took several minutes for him to free around 6 people, 3 guys and 3 girls. 

He recognized them as fellow top 20 contestants after freeing their heads. He didn't bother with them, letting them recover as he started climbing another one to free another girl. 

One of the girls woke up first and looked around in fear. She covered her body with her arms, and noticed Tyrannus climbing down with another girl on his shoulders. She recognized him as the champion, the undefeatable Tyrannus. In fact, her only loss was to him. 

"What... what is going on here?" she asked, very conscious of being naked. 

"I don't know. But I woke up first and freed myself, before freeing all of you one at a time. We probably should get out of here as soon as possible" he answered, putting the young looking girl down on the floor. Unlike Ariana who looked 19 or even 20, this girl looked young, maybe 14 or 15. 

"Thank you. My name is Ariana of the Dragon Clan" she said as she got up and helped him removed the head bindings from the girl. 

"I know. We fought right?" Tyrannus said. He remembered that the Dragon Clan was a secretive but powerful clan of beings who had the bloodline of dragons. He remembered her to have superhuman strength and durability, immunity to the elements and the ability to fly and breathe fire. 

"You showed mercy on me, more accurately. Losing in one move is embarrassing you know" she blushed, remembering trying to attack him but he easily avoided her and knocked her out with a blow to her head. 

Just then, the girl in Tyrannus' arms opened her eyes and screamed in shock finding herself naked in a handsome boy's naked arms.

"Oh shit" Ariana said, as alarm bells clanged and multiple metallic creatures rushed at them from all sides. 

The girl who just woke up closed her mouth, realizing that her screams caused them all to be in danger. Tyrannus jumped straight at the creatures, demolishing two in a single attack. 

"Can you fight?" Ariana asked her, as she clinched her fists, ready to fight. Black draconic scales started covering her forearms and fists as well as her shins and feet. Protective scales covered her shoulders, knees and elbows as well as covering her neck. Te scales also covered her between and under her breasts all the way to her pubic are. However surprisingly, her breasts themselves and her actual vagina was not protected. 

"Yes of course. I am Sierra of the Phoenix Kingdom. I am well capable" she said as her naked body became covered with beautiful red and yellow flames.

"Good" Ariana said as she attacked the metallic creatures, throwing herself at the creatures.

Sierra flew upwards and attacked from the sky, covering many of the creatures with her flames, melting them. Ariana also used her fire breath melting several metallic creatures as well. But it seems like they were endless. 

Moments later the other freed teens started waking up. Realizing that they were in a battle, and that they were freed by the other three who were fighting, they entered the fray as well. 

"No, release as many people as you can. Either we escape with as many of us as we can, or maybe we can start a revolt" Tyrannus ordered. 

Suddenly, Ariana flew out of the sky and landed heavily, vomiting blood. She was one shotted by a different looking metallic being. Unlike the other guards who were black color, this one was Azure color and it could fly. Several others appeared in the air and surrounded them. 

"Shit, those are Level 5 Grandmaster level creatures" Sierra said, barely able to block a punch from one of them, causing her to retreat back to the ground. 

Both Sierra and Ariana were level 4 Master levels, like Tyrannus. They were no match for the Azure colored ones. 

"You guys free more and attack the black ones. I'll handle the Azure ones" Tyrannus said as he jumped into the air.

Walking in the air, he enchanged blows with the Azure creatures and managed to stalemate them. 

"Isn't he a level 4 Master level? How is he fighting those monsters?" Sierra asked. 

"Didn't you fight him too? His cultivation level may be at Master level, but his fighting ability is beyond that. " Ariana said. 

"I can't remember. He defeated me too fast" Sierra said. They quickly released more prisoners and fought with the other black metallic creatures. 

Tyrannus managed to destroy one of the azure guards and badly damaged another 2. But more and more were appearing and swarming him. 

With every blow Tyrannus struck, he got hit by two to four blows from the creatures. His ribs were cracked, one eye was swollen and he had bruises all over his body. He injured his left forearm from blocking a blow, broke his right hand from punching the hard metallic shell and damaged his right shin from kicking another of them. 

But around him were more than 10 level 5 grandmaster azure creatures on the ground, all destroyed.

The other teens also managed to defeat the nearly 100 black metallic creatures, but several of them were badly injured including Sierra and Ariana who carried most of the battles. 

Some of them were not at their best in battle, as they didn't have their weapon with them. Among them were Alita who actually placed third in the competition. She was a sword prodigy, the personal student of the sword hermit Azlan, and the first and only student he had ever taken. She actually managed to trade 3 blows with Tyrannus before admitting defeat. 

However, here she had to fight with only her fists, but she was not as effective as the rest were, who didn't need a weapon. 

Just as Tyrannus landed on the floor, a red streak one shot him, knocking him out in an instant. 

"Surrender or die" said the red colored metallic being. 

"Shit.... Level 6 Sage?" Sierra gasped as she raised her hands in surrender. 

"No. I will never surrender" a 20 year old guy said as he charged at the red creature. He was another familiar face. His name was Nate from the Domi Nation and placed 17th in the competition. He was known for his overwhelming aggressive style of blunt attacks with his tough body. 

With one swipe, the red creature cut off his head. His body was still charging forwards and impaled itself on the creatures other fist. His head landed in front of the other teens, who all surrendered instantly. 

More black creatures appeared and imprisoned the escapees. Tyrannus' unconscious body was carried away together with the rest.

 

16