Chapter 24 – The Restoration of Tyrannus
786 4 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sitting in an abandoned hut in the middle of the jungle, Tyrannus seemed to be fiddling with some materials he had Kitsune buy for him in the cities that they had passed. 

Two naked headless bodies sat on the floor silently while two heads with beautiful faces floated above his head. 

Now as they sat in the hut Kitsune just cleaned up, he sat on the chair with all the materials placed on the table.

On the other hand, Kitsune was requested to roast several chickens and for two of them, she was asked to debone them, leaving only the skin and flesh. 

"What are you doing Tyrannus?" Kitsune asked as she peeled the flesh off the bones of the chicken and placed them in a bowl. 

"I am creating a storage portal, recreating a link to a pocket dimension I once created" two floating heads answered on his behalf in perfect synchronicity.

"That's creepy Tyrannus. When you talk using those heads, can you just use one head at a time?" she asked. 

"If you wish Kitsune" Celeste's head answered. 

Sophia's head was floating above Tyrannus' head, becoming his eyes as he worked on his project. It looked like a wooden box but he was writing runes and grinding some materials to sprinkle into the box. 

"Ok. I've peeled off the flesh of two chickens. What next? Do you want me to feed you?" Kitsune asked. 

"No need. You can go ahead and eat the other chickens first, just leave one for me" Celeste's head answered on his behalf. 

Kitsune watched in amazement as Sophia's naked body stood up and walked over, picking up the bowl of deboned chicken. 

"What... what is happening?" Kitsune asked 

"These bodies need to be fed too. I neglected to feed Celeste's body for a few days, so she is losing muscle mass and energy" Celeste's head answered. 

"Feed them? But... how? They don't have a mouth attached to their bodies" Kitsune asked, seeing the floating heads detached from their bodies. 

"Oh Kitsune, there is more than one way to deliver food" Celeste's head said. 

She watched with curiosity as Sophia's body walked over to Celeste's body. 

Celeste's body got on her knees and bent over, her breasts touching the floor and her butt facing the air. 

"What... no.." Kitsune mumbled watching. 

Sophia's hand started masturbating Celeste's pussy, first inserting one finger, then another, then another until she was fist fucking Celeste's pussy which was lubricated with her own juices. . 

Then Sophia used her lubricated finger and started fingering Celeste's anus, once finger at a time until she was fisting her anus as well. Then she took a handful of chicken and started stuffing them into Celeste's ass. 

Kitsune watched in silence, unsure if this was just a practical way of doing things, or it was literally food porn. She turned away and found that she had retained her appetite for food and ate her meal. 

As she finished half her chicken, she looked around again and this time, it was Celeste's body feeding Sophia's body. 

She shook her head and got up to see what Tyrannus was doing. His hands were moving at an incredible pace, moving about deftly as the two floating heads looked for him. 

Just then, both heads started chanting a spell as Tyrannus made hand gestures. As he finished, the portal activated, shown by the silvery sheen inside the box. 

"I will need your help with this. Please get your knife, your sewing kit and your healing herbs" Tyrannus asked. 

Kitsune was stunned for a while, then she quickly cleaned her hands and got the requested stuff. 

Tyrannus brought the box over to the bed and placed it next to him. 

"Are you ready?" Tyrannus asked. 

"Ready for what?" she asked, laying down all her equipment. 

"Ready to complete me!" Tyrannus said as his right hand entered the portal and retrieved an eyeball!

Kitsune gasped. It clearly wasn't his eyeball as it had light blue pupils, unlike his original dark black pupils. 

"This is my left eye" Tyrannus said, giving it to her. 

She quickly took it and placed it inside his eyesockets. She used a potion on the nerves of the eyes before inserting it, and then sewed some of the muscles in place, hoping that it will work. 

"My right eye" Tyrannus said, retrieving another eyeball. 

This time this eyeball was bright reddish brown, similar to her own eye color, but the red looked like it glowed. 

She did the same, attaching it into Tyrannus' head. 

After that, she bandaged his eyes to allow for his eyes to heal. 

Tyrannus then brought out another item, this time it looked like a cut off tongue! He gave it to Kitsune and opened his mouth. 

Kitsune paused and took a deep breath. Then she started sewing the tongue to the stump that was left inside his mouth. Then she placed herbs and potions on the tongue inside his mouth and bandaged it up. 

Just as she finished, Tyrannus fished out another item.

Kitsune's mouth opened in shock. Where did he get all these body parts?

It was a sizeable penis! It did not match his skin color at all and in fact had dark skin, nearly black. 

But it was larger than his original penis and was even heavy to hold. 

She took it from his hand and started sewing it in place while treating it with magic potions and herbs. 

Finally she bandaged it in place, so that it does not dangle or drop off while healing. 

"Thank you Kitsune. I think I will need a rest now" he said as the floating heads disappeared into a portal. 

The naked headless bodies also stood up and disappeared into a bigger portal. 

Kitsune watched Tyrannus as he dozed off, wondering where in the world did he get these body parts? How did he know where it was stored in the infinite number of storage dimensions. There was so many questions that she couldn't answer. Perhaps with a tongue, Tyrannus will be able to talk to her again directly. 

14