Chapter 27 – On the Run
642 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kitsune lay next to  Tyrannus' body in a dark place, she could barely see anything more than 10 feet away.

Celeste's super strong body was carrying the headless bodies of Aria and Aisia while Sophia's body carried their lifeless heads by their hair towards him. 

Celeste ripped their clothes off, revealing Aria and Aisia's naked bodies and placed them next to Tyrannus. 

Laboriously, he started his process on Aria and Aisia's bodies, then their heads, taking over their bodily and head functions. 

Just as he finished, he suddenly yelled in pain. 

But she could see his eyes, tongue and even his genitals turning ethereal.

"Ty. What's happening to you?" Kitsune asked.

"I've used too much power too soon. The most powerful weapons of the gods was not meant to be used so easily" Celeste's floating head answered 

"Most powerful weapons of the gods..." Kitsune repeated, looking at Tyrannus with amazement.

Just then, the organs just vanished from his body. 

"Aaaah" Tyrannus screamed as he passed out.

However, the heads of Aria and Aisia floated in the air and said to Kitsune

"My own body will need some rest. I don't know for how long as my injuries are quite serious. But I will have to use my other bodies to do the work that needs to be done" Aria's head said. 

Kitsune felt strange as the 6 heads Celeste, Sophia, Lila, Belladonna, Aria and Aisia floated around and their naked bodies moved independently. 

Sophia's head floated over the storage ring of the Grand Inquisitor and looked inside it. 

Finding what she was looking for, a skin colored object flew out of the ring. 

Kitsune watched in shock, recognizing Donna's naked skin. 

It was filled with pillow stuffing, probably feather dawn, and her orifices were sewed shut to keep them in. 

Aria's body walked over and gently, the stiches on Donna's skin were removed. 

Using her power of air and wind, she slowly all the stuffing out of Donna's skin, then laying the skin over Tyrannus' naked body. 

Not far away, about 40 naked skinless walkers lay still, sedated by Belladonna's poison.

The 6 heads flew around, inspecting the bodies one by one, inspecting every inch of the skinless walkers. 

Some were already injured with missing eyes, missing limbs. But he examined them closely before separating 3 skinless walkers. 

They were arranged side by side as the 6 heads again flew and examined them. One of them had a missing left arm, the second was in pristine condition, while the 3rd had her pussy and anus badly torn apart as well as her mouth had town muscles. 

Celeste removed the electrodes from the skinless walker's pussies and Belladonna covered their skinless bodies with a skin colored salve to help heal them. 

Immediately, with the salve covering their muscles and sinews, it looked like they had skin again and the heads could immediately recognize them. 

The one in pristine condition was an unknown person, so the heads floated to the second. 

The second skinless walker that lost its arm looked like Alita. Apparently she got captured after all and ended up in this state. 

The third skinless walker unfortunately was indeed Donna. Her pussy, anus and mouth had been raped savagely, and even her breasts were ravaged until it was deformed. 

Satisfied that he has found the right body, he destroyed the other skinless walkers besides the bodies of Donna and Alita, whom he felt indebted to. 

Kitsune sighed as all of this was happening, not able to help at all. 

She turned away and closed her eyes, tears flowing down from them as she tried to sleep. 

--

Days later, a group of cloaked women entered a town and entered an inn.

They all wore the same brown colored cloaks, nearly like a uniform. The cloaks were basic, without any signs to reveal where they were from. 

They walked in together in perfect order, as if they were from an order or sect of some sort.

All of them even wore veils covering their mouths, only revealing their beautiful eyes. 

There were nine of them walking two by two with only the leader in front walking by herself. 

If one were to look carefully, two of them in the middle seemed to be pulled around by a rope around her waist. 

The innkeeper pretended not to notice as the woman in front ordered a large room, and a large pot of stew and bowls to feed all of them to be delivered to their room. They also wanted a few bathtubs full of warm water to wash up. 

The innkeeper nodded as the lady handed him enough coins to cover the room and board. 

As they entered the room, they waited until the stew and baths were delivered, then they locked the room door. 

All of them removed their cloaks, revealing who they were. 

The one in front was Kitsune, who handled all the talking and arrangements as they kept on the run. 

Tyrannus, who was now calling himself Tyra, as he could easily pass for a female, removed his cloak. It was a decent enough disguise so as not to attract attention to those who were looking for a male with a few females. His naked body underneath was wrapped with Donna's skin, as he wanted to keep her close to him.  

His headless minions, namely Celeste, Sophia, Belladonna, Aria and Aisia had their heads on under the cloak. If one were to look closely, one could see that their heads were floating rather than actually being attached to their necks.

But as they wore a veil covering their mouths, it covered their necks as well, hiding this fact. 

Lila's naked body appeared from the shadows. She was always hiding in the shadows, as both a scout, and assassin if things went sour, as a precaution. 

The two tied up bodies were the skinless bodies of Donna and Alita, both sedated by Belladonna so that they obediently followed wherever they went without a fuss. 

Kitsune sat with Tyra, feeding him as well as herself, while the others took turns feeding the two skinless walkers as well as feeding their bodies through their bums. 

Their heads flew around the room, helping Tyra see what was happening and helping their own bodies see to accomplish what they needed to do. 

After all, their bodies were still alive, and they still needed to eat, drink, and their bodies needed to be evacuated every day to keep their bodies fit and healthy. 

As they finished their stew, Kitsune took Tyra's body to the bath and started bathing together with him in the same tub, cleaning his body and hers as well. 

"Tyra... are those bodies still alive?" Kitsune asked, looking at the gorgeous bodies doing their tasks. 

"Yes. They are. Even though their heads are cut off, and I can access all their memories, if I wanted to restore them to life, it would be easy, since they aren't dead in the first place. In fact if I restore them, they will retain all the memories of all this happening to them." Tyra answered through Sophia's head who was floating by. 

"They're not dead? Then why..." she asked 

"Why do I keep them like this?" Tyra interrupted

Kitsune nodded. 

"Because I wanted to humiliate them, to shame them. After what they did to my Donna, to Avalonia, to the Academy, to my parents. I want to use their most beautiful women, their pride and joy, their prodigies and show their naked bodies to the world. I want them to know I have thoroughly fucked them, and I want them see their naked bodies and weep." Sophia said with a spiteful look on her face, which was truly Tyrannus' emotions, not hers. 

"But they're the famous prodigies of several sects that may be allied with the Church of Light, and besides the War Maiden, the rest are not under the direct control of the church. They may be innocent, only hearing the Church's side of the story" Kitsune said. 

"That might be so. But as long as anyone attacks me, they are my enemy, even though they may or may not have been misled" Sophia answered coldly. 

"I can restore them any time I want. But even when restored, they are mine heart and soul forever" Sophia answered. 

Kitsune looked at one of the headless bodies feeding stew into the asses of all the others who were bent over with their asses up. Some of the stew overflowed as it took time to shove pieces of meat into their tight asses and it dripped down to their pussies, down their milky thighs as several heads floated down and licked up the stew, licking up their thighs and even licking each other's pussies. 

If this is not humiliation, what is? Kitsune thought. 

"So what now?" she asked. 

"I still need to access my hidden memories. Our original plan was to go to the Trembling Continent to search for Queen Medusa as Queen Alyssa advised. I think we should still go" Sophia's head said. 

Kitsune nodded. Tyra's strange memories have bailed them out more often than not. It was important as it may give them the edge to get out of this predicament. 

Just then, Sophia's head flew down and stated licking Kitsune between her legs.

"Ahhh. .what?" she mumbled as the other heads appeared and started sucking and licking her everywhere. 

She felt a mouth on her sex, tasting and licking her, while two mouths started suckling each of her breasts. She looked down in amazement and noticed Tyra smiling as he controlled the heads. Another head started kissing Kitsune's mouth while she felt a tongue licking her anus. 

Then suddenly, many hands started touching and groping her body everywhere. 

She moaned as she felt overwhelmed with the many bodies and mouths pleasuring her every way possible. 

13