Chapter 34 – The Scourge of the Silent Forest
380 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The first few days in the large Silent Forest went uneventfully. Tyrannus and his girls encountered several mid powered mystical beasts, but nothing his girls could not handle. 

They collected precious herbs, which luckily Belladonna was a specialist in, since she had a innate poison body and was a prodigy in poisons and medicine. 

They also encountered bandits gangs and even explored an ancient tomb where they fought and defeated a middle level mummy.

Several nights later, they were still travelling through the large forest. Over the past night, Tyrannus felt that they were being followed by something, but they couldn't figure out what it was. 

The girls were level 5 grandmaster level exponents and Tyrannus was a powerful immortal, but this being was powerful enough to avoid Tyrannus' detection. 

As they slept at night, there was a sudden change in the temperature. 

The girls woke up in a start, but they found that they could not move, no matter how hard they struggled. Celeste had activated her battle form and yet she still couldn't move. 

Lila tried to phase into the shadows, but was unable to either. 

Tyrannus found himself unable to open his eyes. He suddenly felt something opening his pants, revealing his manhood and an extremely pleasurable sensation overcame him. 

He was immediately erect and he felt someone or something mount him, his organ entering a warm, wet, tight orifice. 

Finally managing to open his eyes, and found himself looking at a gorgeous naked woman with dark hair. 

She had a supernatural charm about her, much like Kitsune, Alyssa or Aphrodite, but in her own more sexual way. 

She laughed as he looked at her, and she bent over to kiss him.

"My.. you're more delicious than the normal fare. I've even had Sages, but you're definitely more powerful, maybe as powerful as me" she laughed. 

Then, with a squeeze of her pussy, Tyrannus automatically came into her. 

She looked up and suddenly Tyrannus felt his lifeforce being sucked into her. 

"So... this is what has been happening to the travellers. She's a succubus, no a Level 7 Immortal succubus queen" Kitsune said from inside his mind. 

"That's Morgana! She's a Immortal Succubus Queen! What is she doing here?" Alyssa exclaimed inside her mind as well.  

The other girls watched from the side, unable to move and only watched helplessly. 

Tyrannus suddenly felt something inside him moving, as his mismatched eyes started glowing and even his penis which was inside her started throbbing with power. 

"What... what's going on? No!" the succubus said as Tyrannus suddenly sat up and pushed her down. 

He continued fucking her, but this time he was in charge, pounding her hard. 

She started squirming but although she was a Level 7 Immortal, he was overpowering her and holding her down. 

Her forearms and hands transformed into demonic claws and horns emerged from her forehead. Wings started sprouting from her back, and a tail emerged from her tailbone. 

But Tyrannus kept pounding and finally he came again. 

The woman screamed and in a bright flash, she disappeared under Tyrannus' body. 

He slowly got up and looked pleased with himself. 

A new tattoo appeared on his body, a tattoo of wings was tattooed around the base of his penis. 

"Now I have a stronger lifeforce, 4 immortals supporting 5 bodies, and my own lifeforce is recovering" Tyrannus thought to himself. 

"What did you do to me?" Morgana screamed from his mind. 

"I've taken your body and your soul. You are mine now" Tyrannus smiled. 

All the while Aphrodite remained silent, realizing that this was exactly what happened to her too. 

Morgana realized that she could no longer escape and somehow, she had already submitted to this young looking man. 

"What are you doing here? I thought you were ruling in the Dark Continent?" Alyssa asked 

"That bitch Selene and her kind swarmed my lands, killed all my kind and forced me out. I fled here not too long ago" Morgana answered. 

"Selene? The Vampire Queen? I thought you would be more powerful than her, as very few are your equal .. or superior" Alyssa asked again. 

"She... she's grown more powerful. I am only a mid level Immortal. Selene had recently progressed to high level Immortal" Morgana answered. 

"High level... Only beings like Medusa would be her match then" Kitsune added. Kitsune and Alyssa were low level 7 Immortal beings, while Aphrodite was a mid level 7 Immortal. 

Although they were all Level 7 immortals, there is a significant difference in power between them. For example, a mid level Immortal would be able to match 2 low level immortals, while a high level Immortal will be able to match 2 mid level Immortals in power. 

Even the Grand Inquisitor, the Imperial Paladin and the Holy Pope of the Church of Light were only Low Level 7 Immortals. 

"Selene... Vampire Queen.... Dark Continent... Alright, we'll pay her a visit after we meet Queen Medusa and hopefully open up these mysterious memories stored in my head" Tyrannus said. 

By absorbing Morgana, the mysterious hidden danger in the Silent Forest was taken care off, so the remainder journey to Rockcliff was more peaceful after that. 

Furthermore, by absorbing Morgana, Tyrannus' personal lifeforce also recovered from overexertion of his godly organs. 

So right now, he had 4 Immortal lifeforces supporting 5 bodies, with an extra 20% of his own lifeforce recovered. 

A few days later, they arrived at Rockcliff, the human town bordering the Silent Forest and the Seraphim Desert. 

The town had a very similar feel to Port Fargon, only that it was a dry town, next to the desert, unlike Port Fargon, which was next to the sea. 

They stayed in a similar looking inn, which probably was owned by the same owner as the one in Port Fargon and after a hearty dinner, they settled in for the night. 

Tyrannus could obviously store the girls in a pocket dimension, but he preferred the company of Sophia, Celeste, Belladonna, Lila, Aria and Aisia as they were interesting to talk to and slowly, they became friends in spite of their earlier enmity.

He had offered them the chance to be free, but they decided to follow him on his quest to find out about his memories, and in future, take revenge on the Church of Light. 

Furthermore, as he made them his headless warriors before, somehow they were bound to him. They found that although their bodies could be injured and hurt, they seemed to be able to heal even the most grievous wounds. 

Thus even when they used their abilities to heal each other when Tyrannus reattached their heads, logically speaking, their bodies were fatally wounded. But somehow they could heal from that, and of course Sophia and Belladonna's abilities helped them heal even faster. 

They also found that each time he made love to them, the energy in their bodies grew stronger and stronger, so much so they were all high level 5 Grandmasters now, and it wouldn't be long before they broke through to Level 6 Sage levels. 

They stayed together in the same room, and while they did make love to him whenever he or any of them wanted, most of the time they were more like just very good friends, which Tyrannus missed with Donna, who was still his only true love. 

They knew that the next day onwards, they would be travelling through the treacherous Seraphim Desert with the monstrous sand worms, so they slept early. 

But unfortunately a blissful night of sleep was not meant to be...

5