Chapter 12 – A Pleasurable Intermission
10.9k 4 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sam chased after his girls who had ventured far ahead without him. He only had Hermione by his side, who was also struggling to keep up with the rest, and was also huffing and puffing after all the running.

Like him, Hermione was only human and had a regular person's speed and endurance. They stood side by side, leaning with their hands on their knees, with their tongues out, staring at each other in exasperation. 

The base seemed to be a labyrinth that goes on deeper and deeper, and they've already lost sight of Tauriel, Mindy and Selene, and could only follow their trail of dead bodies left in their wake. 

"How... how... can they... keep going.... like that...?" Hermione asked between gasps of breath. 

"Well.... Tauriel.. is the...captain of the... woodland elves....Selene... a high level..... vampire elder...." Sam gasped in response. 

"What about... Mindy?" Hermione continued asking between breaths

"Mindy.... uh.... she's just... well trained.." Sam responded, wondering himself how Mindy has such superhuman stamina. She is human, unlike the other two. 

Hermione was completely drenched in sweat that her sports bra and panties that she created was soaking wet. She looked at Sam, then quickly removed them and conjured herself a new set, throwing the wet pair to the side. 

Sam cleared his throat and conjured up some water, one of the only few spells he had and they took a sip and washed their faces to try to freshen up. 

"Ahem, lets get going" he said as he slapped and groped Hermione's pert butt and jogged off towards the direction the other girls had disappeared to. 

"Hey! That's highly inappropriate!" Hermione said as she chased after him. 

"But do it again later..." she murmured softly but still within Sam's earshot as she gave him a cheeky smile. 

He extended his hand to her and she grabbed it, running with him hand in hand. 

They arrived in another large hall, perhaps the largest one they've come across, but unlike the previous halls, this one had less dead bodies in it. 

"Hey over here!" Mindy's voice called at them. Both of them turned their faces to look towards the direction of the voice. 

Suddenly a black object flew at them and landed on Sam's face

*Splat*

Sam removed the object from his face. It was Mindy's sweaty panties. 

Hermione was horrified as she looked at Mindy, who was naked and wringing out the sweat from her sports bra with her hands. 

She was seated high up on one of the banisters overlooking the hall, and looked as if she was resting. 

"Where are the other two?" Sam asked as Mindy jumped and landed right next to them. 

"They are scouting up ahead. Behind that door is a library and we found a doorway that leads down a long path into the caverns beneath the ground. I was tired, so they told me to wait for you while they scouted ahead" she answered. 

Sam conjured up more water and Mindy unabashedly drank and washed herself up. She tried washing her sports bra and her panties she recovered from Sam, but unlike Hermione's set, Mindy's underwear was already stretched out of shape

"Here, I'll make you another one" Hermione said as she conjured another set of sports underwear for Mindy. 

"Why thanks! Uh... what's your name?" Mindy asked

"I'm Hermione Granger" she answered. 

"You mean you don't know each other?" Sam suddenly asked. 

"Why would we? We suddenly appear from our homes, only to find ourself drowning in some sort of liquid. Then as we struggled, I saw you and the only way to free myself from being conjoined with your body is to end up with you inside me." Hermione answered. 

"Then what do you remember?" he continued asking.

"The last thing I remembered was just after the Second Wizarding War, and I was walking with my friend Harry Potter and uh... boyfriend Ron Weasley just after Harry destroyed the Elder Wand on the bridge at the entrance of Hogswarts. The next thing I knew, I was swimming inside your body and then you were..inside me taking my virginity. Then the next thing I knew, we were in battle fighting monsters and that wizard" she answered. 

Sam blushed. He never thought about their thoughts or feelings as he summoned them. He assumed that like this world he was now in, they somehow knew everything that was going on. But in fact, they were abducted right from the movies.

He questioned Mindy who also gave a similar account. But as he questioned further, it appeared that they only knew what was in their movies. They had no memories of what happened in their lives except what was in their movies and known backgrounds. 

"Does this mean... we are not real?" Mindy asked, suddenly realizing what the implications of their answers meant. Indeed it meant that she had at most several days worth of memories but lived several years from Kick-Ass 1 to Kick-Ass 2, while Hermione had more memories, maybe weeks worth over several years in the 7 Harry Potter movies. 

"I don't know Mindy. I am not even sure I am real. I lived in another world, a world that had all your stories in movies. When I died, I took the form of my murderer, a girl that I was in love with and had to survive a few days in that form. Then I managed to transform my body into the way I look now, and summon the four of you. But am I real? Is this a dream? I have already died before, so is this reincarnation or something like that? I do not know. All I know is, like a computer game I have two missions. Eliminate this gang, and the original simple mission of going to Willow" he answered honestly. 

Just then, Selene and Tauriel returned from their scouting mission with serious looks on their faces. 

Sam conjured water while Hermione conjured them new clothes as they drank, washed up and changed as they reported what they saw.

He wondered home come they were so comfortable stripping naked in front of him, and each of them seemed to be staring right at him while they changed out of their sweat and blood drenched clothes, took a quick shower in the magical flowing water and changed to new ones created by Hermione magically. 

"We entered the secret passage that Tauriel found, and there was a narrow path that led far beneath the ground of the hall. The path opened up into a large cavern which seemed bottomless and there was a narrow bridge that led over the cavern to a middle area." Selene reported.

"The middle area had several mages casting a large scale spell, standing over large runes on the ground and opening a portal where several slaves were throwing decapitated heads through." Tauriel continued.

"This is not good. I believe it may be summoning something, a demon or something similar" Hermione said. 

"At the rate they were throwing the heads in, it may take half a day or so before they finish all the heads" Selene finished as Tauriel nodded. 

"What is our plan of action?" Mindy asked. 

Sam thought for a moment and gave his thoughts.

"Since coming to this world, I.... I have not been very useful in fights so far. Perhaps later, with more powerful spells, I could be useful. But right now maybe the best option will be to summon as many fighters as I can, since that is an ability that seems to be only limited by the number of levels I want to sacrifice. I am now level 15 again." he said. 

The girls actually didn't look too happy with the suggestion, with Mindy even slightly pouting.

"How many more?" Tauriel asked with a serious face

"I don't know, 20? 30? An army?" he answered, not noticing how awkward the atmosphere was getting as each of the girls seemed to be having their own thoughts.

"No, you have to satisfy us first before you can summon anyone else. If you can't satisfy us, forget about getting anyone new" Hermione said as she took charge and kissed him passionately while removing her clothes.

"What are you doing? Now?" Sam thought as his mouth was smothered by her kisses. He felt her soft naked breasts press onto his naked chest and her hands grabbed his slowly reacting penis.

His eyes popped open as the other three girls stripped as well and were now descending on him as Hermione pushed him to the floor. 

The floor became a mass of naked bodies as hands and legs intertwined everywhere with him right in the center. He couldn't even tell who was doing what anymore, only that he felt pleasure from his penis from some wet and tight orifice, and soft flesh was pressed all over his body. His hands were filled with soft flesh and they took turns kissing and sitting on his face. 

Hours later, Sam lay on the ground in a big sticky mess. The girls were draped on him and laying lazily on him and on each other. Mindy's face was right at his crotch, one hand holding his flaccid dick and playing with it. 

"Now lets see you summon anyone" she said. 

Sam smiled with satisfaction and said "Nexus, I summon another warrior!" 

Immediately his whole body stiffened up, even as his cock stood fully erect in Mindy's hand. 

Several groans were heard as his fingers stiffened up inside two of their pussies. 

"I thought you were supposed to stop him" Mindy said playfully as she engulfed his cock into her mouth and sucked it vigorously. 

"Oh sorry, I was resting" Selene said as she smothered Sam's mouth with her pussy....

"Well, the show is about to begin, lets see who it is" Hermione said as she ground her groin onto Sam's hand as she enjoyed his stiff fingers. 

 

 

75