Chapter 56 – In The Clutches of Evil
2.9k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Sam! Wake up!"

"Wake up!" yelled multiple female voices in his head from inside the Nexus.

Sam's eyes opened and sat up, looking at his hands. 

"Where... where am I?" he asked

A beautiful woman stood next to him and asked "Do you remember who you are?"

"Me? I'm Sharon.... I think" he answered.

"Sharon? Isn't that a girl's name?" the woman asked

"I am a girl!" Sharon answered.

"Really? Does a girl have that?" the woman asked, pointing to Sam's large cock which was dangling down even though he was wearing the Gantz suit.

"Aaaah! What's that?" Sharon yelled pulling his cock with both hands.

He pulled with so much superhuman strength because of the Gantz suit, the suit's seals started pouring out a liquid signifying the limits of the suits protection.

Suddenly Sharon felt pain from pulling his penis with both hands and yelled, releasing it. 

As the seal released, the suit started becoming loose, and Sharon immediately ripped off the suit and stared at the big penis between his legs.

He yanked it again, still in shock, trying to pull it off.

"I think you have to say "Heal" as you pull it off" the mysterious woman said with a sly smile.

"Huh? Heal!" Sharon yelled as he continued to pull.

Suddenly the cock detached from his body as he held it in his hands.

"Huh!" he said looking at the large organ.

"Say "heal" again and touch your body, imagining it to be what you expect it to be. You will restore yourself" the woman instructed.

"Heal" Sharon said as he touched his body, and breasts started to grow as well as the smooth groin started to have a grove, then a gap, developing a vagina.

She groped her breasts and then fingered her vagina, feeling that everything was as it was supposed to be. 

The Avengers looked in horror from the Nexus, unable to do anything from the inside. 

Magdalena held up a mirror, showing Sharon how she looked like.

Sharon nodded, as her face, body and everything was as she remembered it. 

She was always a gorgeous girl. 

"Yes, I'm back the way I was" Sharon answered

"You are indeed a beautiful girl" Magdalena commented.

Sharon looked at the huge cock in her hands, surprised that she could still feel sensations from it. 

"Give it to me" the Magdalena asked. 

Hesitantly, Sharon handed the huge cock over to Magdalena.

"Uh.. yeah. Who are you? What is going on?" Sharon asked. 

"I am Magdalena, the good witch. I rescued you from the forces that enslaved your mind and body. You are now free of that Samsara's influence" Magdalena answered. 

"Samsara....you mean Sam?" Sharon asked.

"Yes, in your memories, he is Sam. He took over your body and used it as his and has been causing havoc in these lands. I destroyed him and restored you to your body" Magdalena answered. 

Sharon continued looking at her own body. 

"Thank you. I... I didn't know all this was happening" Sharon said. 

"That fucker Sam!" Sharon said angrily. 

"No! Thats not what happened! It's all a lie!" Mindy yelled inside the Nexus. 

"Huh?" Sharon wondered, hearing voices in her head. 

Multiple female voices talked at once, trying to explain what was going on

"Shut up! Shut up! You're all not real!" Sharon yelled, closing her ears. 

"Yes, Samsara was a great evil that I have purged. You may experience remnants of his memories. Ignore them. They are all lies" Magdalena smiled.

"Lying bitch!" Mindy screamed inside the Nexus. 

"Calm down. We must think of something" Natasha said. 

"Come! My assistant will show you to your room and we can talk later. Get some rest first" Magdalena said as a grotesque ugly looking brute of a man led her out of the room. . 

Sharon was shocked. The man was huge and muscular, and terribly ugly and deformed. Can she trust this Magdalena?

But not listening to the screams of warnings in her head, she followed the man. 

Suddenly, the whole building could hear Sharon's screams.

The screams were inhuman and what was once a melodious voice soon became awful screeches

Back in the original room, Magdalena smiled evilly. 

"What do you intend to do with her?" asked as demon standing next to her.

"She's my new plaything. She is mine now. Armand is a particularly good torturer, he will take care of her. We can never let Samsara recover lest he becomes a threat to Master's plans again" Magdalena answered.

"Damn. Stupid, stupid girl. What are we going to do now?" Mindy said

"Nothing much we can do but wait if an opportunity arises" Hermione said, looking out of the Nexus. 

Magdalena walked into a room and smiled widely. 

"Beautiful. A masterpiece" Magdalena said, holding a large cock in her hands. 

Sharon lay on a bed, naked, with tears in her eyes. Her throat was completely sore from screaming, she couldn't scream any more. 

She lay on the bed helpless as her body was mutilated and she now was without arms and legs. 

Her arms were cut off and cauterized just above her elbows, and her legs were the same above the knees. 

The ends of the stumps were wrapped in black leather with a ring at the end attached to the bone stumps of her arms and legs. 

Both her nipples were pierced as was her clitoris and a chain linked both nipples to her clitoris.

A ring was pierced through her nose, both ears and one through her tongue as well, all connected by a chain which in turn connects to the chain that was attached to her nipples and clitoris. 

"Here. I want you to make this a beautiful artwork for me as well" Magdalena said, throwing over the huge cock. 

The ugly man caught it and squeezed it hard. 

Sharon looked in fear as although she had gone through unbearable and unimaginable torture, she felt sensations from the cock, and she knew more was to come. 

33