Chapter [003] – Icy B!tch (R-18+)
2.1k 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The school uniform of the beautiful blond was in the way, so I completely ripped it off, before sizing her up. Her aesthetic F-cup breasts were perfect and round with perky nipples. She had smooth pearl-like skin, and a fabulous hourglass shape that looked as though it could entrap any man. My smirk deepened and I quickly shifted out of my clothes, before I moved my hands to her elegant pair of breasts, which I started kneading like dough. After a couple moments of moving around her exquisite breasts, I leaned down towards her face, and gave her lips a kiss. I then took my left hand and moved it down over her body, finally reaching her v-slit, which I hooked a finger in. My other hand went to her face, where I parted her jaw and spat in her mouth, before sticking my tongue in and tasting every bit of her mouth. I licked and twisted my tongue around hers for a minute, before pulling back and looking at her now soaked nether regions, my eyes then went down and I saw my fully erect 14 inch meat stick.

 

I smiled and moved her around to where she was on her back and had her head off the bed, before I parted her lips and placed the tip of my dick on her nose. I took one of my hands and positioned the tip of my cock up with her open and salivating mouth, then placed my hands on the underside of her chin, before thrusting like a rocket. My meat rod got stuck about 5 inches in, but I didn't stop, I pulled back a little then thrusted again. I felt her uvula slide under my cock as it stopped nearly 9 inches in, I then clicked my tongue and pulled all the way out, before lifting her head up slightly and spiting in her mouth a couple times. Repositioning my hands on her upper neck, I guided my flesh pole to her open mouth, before thrusting into her throat. Ten inches of my dick disappeared into her throat and I felt a warmth and tightness that made me smile, I pulled out halfway then slammed back into her throat. Her throat contracted as all 14 inches of my meat pole slid deep into her esophagus, I then saw an outline of my cock on her outer neck. My balls had smacked against her closed eyes, making me puff a laugh, but I still pulled out and slammed back in.

 

I repeated the process of pulling my cock almost all the way out and thrusting deep into her throat a dozen times, before I felt my seed welling up in my balls. I pulled out completely, then thrusted all the way back in, before exploding a massive load into her stomach. It took a good 15 seconds to finish my dumping my seed into her stomach, then I pulled out and saw my semen trying to leak out of her mouth. I quickly shut her jaw and sealed her lips with sticky gauze, sighing afterwards, and moving her on her knees. Her chin rested on the sheet of the bed as her ass was raised up, revealing a her cute puckered asshole and leaking pussy.

 

I knelt on the bed behind her, as I held her full ass with one hand and brought the other up to her asshole. I poked it twice, before spitting on it and licking it. The asshole of this blond and icy beauty relaxed almost immediately, allowing me to stick my sharp 4 inch tongue inside of her. The inside of her asshole was surprisingly clean and tasted like lavender, but I retracted my tongue a couple seconds later, and stood up on the bed. I positioned my 14 inch cock covered in saliva on the sphincter of her asshole, then I thrusted hard into her. I had only gotten about 6 inches into the narrow pathway of her anus before my cock had stopped, making me slightly annoyed. I pulled all the way out and stuck two fingers in her asshole, before spreading her anus and spitting inside a couple times.

 

After I spat inside of her asshole a couple times, I rubbed my dick on her soaking pussy, then placed my tip on her sphincter and my hands on her hips. A second later, I thrusted fiercely into her anal cavity, which took up a whole 9 inches of my cock, but it stopped. I had hit another wall, or rather, a door. I smirked and took out 6 inches before slamming my dick deep in her asshole, where I hit a door, and broke through forcefully. The tip of my meat rod popped into what I assumed was her bowel, then I pulled out like the flash. Like a harpoon that just caught a fish, my dick pulled her bowel out of her asshole, making it look like a thin furless flesh tail.

 

I grabbed the end of her prolapsed bowel with a hand and put the tip of my dick into the end of it, then, my meat rocket that ready to launch was the thrust back into the deepest parts of her anus. Her prolapsed bowel guided and unwound itself into the back of her asshole, where I hit, and blew my load. My seed was blown into the deepest depths of her ass, where it traveled and filled up her digestive system until it was full. I then grabbed a large 150ML syringe on the bedside table, and pulled my cock out, before stuffing the entire thing in her ass. Her butthole was efficiently plugged with the untipped syringe, so I took out the syringe's plunger, and grabbed a small piece of paper from the clipboard on the table, which I wrote on.

 

<YOU BELONG TO ME NOW>

 

I rolled up the small piece of paper, then put it in the tube of the syringe, and sealed the syringe with a stopper. Now, with her asshole full of cum and sealed with a message, I rolled her on her back, where I lined up my cock with her constantly leaking pussy. I rubbed the tip of my dick on the lips of her pussy for a few seconds, before I thrusted inside her v-slit. Eight inches of my cock punched the tight entrance of her womb and made a noticeable bulge on her already cumflated belly. The walls of her pussy rippled and pulsed at the feel of my long shlong, seemingly happy, so I obliged, and pulled out all the way. With a strong thrust the next moment, her pussy entirely engulfed and accepted my cock, as her womb opened up and swallowed my dick.

 

The mushroom tip of my 14 inch meat rod slapped the back of her womb, as the entrance of her womb tightened to incredible degrees. I tried to pull out, but her womb secured the tip of my cock in the depths of her pussy, almost like it was begging, so once again, I obliged. With the 10 inches of my cock locked deep in her vagina, I pulled my dick back a little more, allowing 5 inches out, which I rocketed into the back of her womb a second later. I then pulled all the way out with force, bringing her womb with it. It looked like a bulb of flesh sucking on the tip of my cock, unwilling to let go no matter what. Then like a jackhammer, I plowed in and out of her pussy, pulling her womb along for the ride. After a dozen fierce thrusts into the back of her womb, I blew my load, and sat there for a good 10 seconds. Her pussy milked my dick like a cows udder, but when I tried to pull out, I didn't let go. So I yanked out her womb again, and I saw what looked like a medium sized water balloon made of bright pink flesh, and it pulsated, like it wanted more.

 

"Damn, woman, you really wanna get pregnant don't you..." My half statement, half question was said to the still unconscious blond, as I looked at her beautiful taped face. Then with speed, I drilled in and out of her pussy for a minute, before exploding into the back of her womb again. I released a shit ton of my seed inside of her, then went and pulled out strongly, her womb came with, and man... it looked like a small football sized flesh egg. The tip of my dick popped out of her womb a second later, and the entrance sealed itself as soon as it left. But then, I had a system screen appear in front of me.

 

[Warning Notice, Ranae Akira's secret ability: Ice Phoenix, has temporarily awakened.]

 

The next moment, ice formed over the prolapsed and full womb of the girl, making it look like an egg made of blue ice. The flesh connecting her womb to her pussy froze and dissipated, leaving an icy blue egg laying on the bed. The blood on the bed from stretching her pussy, and the liquids she secreted froze and also dissipated, leaving a naked and lissome beauty to lay on the bed. My eyes slightly widened at the sight, but my composure was as firm as always, so I grabbed the icy blue egg and lightly set it on a white cloth laid out on the table. I then took my fingers and spread her pussy wide, looking into it while I did so, what I saw was her walls freezing and dissipating, before getting regenerated. I also saw her womb regenerate, supposedly and hopefully looking the same as before. After her vagina had fully regenerated, I looked up and saw that her cumflated belly had grown about a one-thirds smaller than before. I had a brief thought that some of my seed that was in her digestive system was used to regenerate her vaginal walls and womb, this made a smile form on my face. Then turn to the egg on the table, using 'Scan' on it instantly.

 

[Name: Ice Phoenix Egg | Parents: Ranae Akira(Female) & Kilua Minho(Male) | Hatching Time: 0 Years, 8 Months, 29 Days, 23 Hours, 59 Minutes, 37 Seconds | Form: Human | Gender: Female]

 

My smile turned into a half malicious half warm smirk, as I saw this and crawled back on top of her. Instead of just fucking her flat on her back like I did before, I lifted her legs and pushed on the back of her knees, making her butt lift off of the bed a bit. I then lined up my cock with her pussy, and thrusted extremely hard. My dick plowed through the entrance of her womb and smacked the back of it, then I forcefully pulled out, taking her new womb out of her pussy. It popped out the same as the first time, and then I started pounding in and out of her, with her womb flying in and out as well. A minute later, I blew my load into the back of her pussy, but instead of stopping to finish or check, I continued to jackhammer her vagina. I blew another load into her 40 seconds later, then waited till the flow stopped, before pulling my dick and her womb out. Her light pink and inflated womb let me go, before I got another notification.

 

[Warning Notice, Ranae Akira's secret ability: Ice Phoenix, has temporarily awakened.]

 

I saw the same thing as before, the prolapsed and cumflated womb getting covered in ice, then separating from her body. The blood on the bed from stretching her pussy, and the liquids she secreted froze and dissipated again, leaving her as perfect as before, with another icy blue egg on the bed. I put the second egg on the same cloth as the previous one, next to the other, then I scanned it.

 

[Name: Ice Phoenix Egg | Parents: Ranae Akira(Female) & Kilua Minho(Male) | Hatching Time: 0 Years, 8 Months, 29 Days, 23 Hours, 59 Minutes, 51 Seconds | Form: Human | Gender: Female]

 

It was the same as the last one, with a little more time of course. Though this time, instead of watching her pussy heal and then making another egg, I laid her on her back with her head leaning off of the bed, like the first shot. I then got off of the bed and took off the gauze taped to her mouth, before shoving my still erect cock all the way into her throat. My balls smacked against her closed eyes again, then I started thrusting deep into her throat for the second time. It took a minute and a half to feel my seeds rise, but I still blew a massive load into her stomach again, making her only slightly cumflated belly to become big again.

 

Even though I came so many times I still felt like one more, so after I pulled out of her throat and taped it with gauze, I got back on the bed and positioned the beautiful cumflated girl onto her knees, lining my cock up with her pussy a second later. I lightly pushed in, then started kissing the entrance of her womb with the tip of my dick as I lightly thrusted into her v-slit. Almost 3 minutes later, I came a huge load again, pushing the tip of my cock up to the entrance of her womb and exploding inside. I didn't want to get stuck again, so I just did light and intermediate speed thrusts into her vagina's hallway, stopping myself from opening the door at the end. But then when I blew my load, I kicked in the door and exploded a shot without entering her womb. Anyway, she got the final shot of cum unleashed in her womb, so I'll just clothe us and leave.

 

I got up off the bed and walked over to the infirmary's closet, which I opened and walked inside. I grabbed two student uniforms, one female, one male, then clothed myself before exiting the closet and walking over to the still unconscious 'Akira'. I slid the pair of plain white panties up her luscious legs, then the black semi-transparent tights afterwards, before sitting the blond up, and grabbing the upper clothes. After putting on the tops over her cumflated belly, I clipped a skirt around her waist, and kissed her forehead, before taking the eggs gently in a bag and heading out of the infirmary with a blank face and slight smirk.

Lemme know what you guys thought about the chapter in the comments bellow, other than that, I hoped you liked the chapter.

 

19