Chapter [007] – Big ‘Shots’ (R-18+)
1.4k 5 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My eyes snapped open instantly, and I found myself looking at an unfamiliar ceiling, then I remembered what happened. Then my head went to the side and I looked at the clock on the bedside table. I saw that the time was {10:02PM} and sighed, thinking about the talk my mother will have with me when I get home. Feeling something tightening and untightening around my base, and an incredibly warm sensation on my entire little brother, I looked forward then down. I found a pair of light purple eyes looking at me with love and awe, these eyes were attached to the head of a black haired Neko that had a huge balloon belly and a taped mouth. My cock rested all the way inside of her juicy asshole, which she clenched and unclenched repeatedly, giving me an amazing wakeup call.

 

I moved one of my hands off of her breasts, then ripped off the tape covering her mouth. She immediately smiled and clenched her anus hard, letting out a fervent meow as she did so. I raised an eyebrow at her animalistic 'response', but then slowly moved both of our legs off the bed, before grabbing both of her breasts as holds and standing up. She let out an ardent meow as I watched her massive belly that was bigger than a beachball jiggle as I stood up. The both of us looked at each other the next moment, and she tilted her head a little, making an evil appear on my face. I then used 'Scan' on her to check her status and state.

 

[Name: Nesuma Syllis | Age: 15 | Race: Awakened Neko | Form: Neko | Gender: Female
Abilities: (Wind Step) | State: Tamed, Animalistic, Elastic(Temporary)]

 

'I... tamed her? She's also elastic and animalistic now?' As soon as my thought finished, I got information from the system saying that I had 'Tamed' her which had a very low chance of happening since she was an intelligent being, and it happed because I 'Seeded' her. One of my hands that was on her breasts came off and held my forehead as I closed my eyes and continued 'listening' to the system. It said that she became 'Elastic' temporarily because of my passive physical adaption trait that made my body able to make her elastic when touching her, however this only works when I enter her somehow. Plus, it does nothing else but make her body able to stretch to inhuman degrees, meaning that she can still get hurt. Also, the reason she became 'Animalistic' is because of an internal and carnal longing that she had, basically making her into an extremely loyal and humanoid cat.

 

Then I remembered that the icy Akira's belly inflated too, causing a smirk to appear on my face as I thought about what, or rather who I could 'do' with this. Her group of bitches came to mind as I opened my eyes and saw the same light purple eyes from before, staring at me with loving and pleading eyes. I leaned my head down a bit and kissed her on the lips, walking to the bathroom afterward. Walking around the mess she and I made a couple hours ago and over to the shower, I turned on the water. Holding her with one hand on her breasts and my cock skewering her deep in the ass, I waited a couple seconds for the water to warm up, then stepped in and sat down on the bench. Syllis's huge belly jiggled up and down a little as I sat on the bench, soaking us in perfectly warm water. Then, both of my hands moved down to her ass, which I squeezed firmly and lifted up.

 

Her sphincter that was tightly holding the base of my cock was slowly dragged up the shaft of my meat pole, creating an amazing sensation. As her sphincter got to the head of my dick, it tightly slid over my mushroom tip, popping off with a squishy sound a second later. I watched as the Neko who's head leaned on my shoulder pursed her lips hard before giving out, with her eyes rolling back and closing. Then, after my cock popped out of her anus, I quickly stood up with her ass in my hands and her head leaning back onto my shoulder. A moment later, a stream of steamy and thick white cum gushed out of her gaping asshole. The stream of white liquid coming out of her ass didn't completely stop for a whole minute, occasionally spurting out small strings of semen afterwards. My cat's ass finally settled down after 2 whole minutes, which I then took the chance to lay her down on the floor on her knees, then grab the shower head. I moved her legs aside a bit, and pulled her ass up, revealing her nectar soaked pussy and cum dripping asshole.

 

Her anal cavity was so agape and straightened out that I could look into it and see her convulsing jizz covered flesh walls as well as the slightly open entrance of her bowel. I then brought the stick-like shower head up to her gaping anus as I turned it to 'Jet' and held her legs up, spreading her asshole with my fingers as I did so. Next, I held the thin shower head up with her anus, blocking the water for a moment, before moving my finger and shoving the stick-like shower head into her gaping ass. Her anus contracted tightly around the water-spewing metal stick, and the pressure of the water tried to push the shower head out, but I pushed it in all the way until the 9 inch long head was inside. The shower cable stuck out in between her full asscheeks as her now mostly deflated belly started to become bigger, and bigger, and bigger with every second.

 

Her abdomen became about as big as a beachball before a stream of water forced open her mouth from the inside and rocketed out, which was when I yanked the shower head out of her ass. I immediately turned the water output setting to 'Shower' as I looked at the jet-like streams coming out of her mouth, her asshole, and the shower head. The water stopped coming out of all three places after a couple seconds, with Syllis's stomach still full of water. Rolling her on her side a moment later, I put both of my hands on her belly, before pushing down slowly and gently. I only saw a small amount of water run out of her face and asshole, making me slightly irritated, to which I forcefully pushed on her belly. Steamy water then gushed out of both of her holes, making it look like a line of water was going straight through her.

 

Both of her holes had stopped spewing water half a minute later, and I saw her stomach only slightly abnormal, looking as thought she had a very small and thin pillow under her skin. I then bent down and kissed the small clit of her pussy, before slowly moving upwards and kissing her stomach, then her beautiful breasts, then neck, and finally her lips, which I traced with my tongue for a moment. Next, I came in front of her and spread those voluptuous legs of hers outward, scooping my arms around her waist and ass, then lifting her up straight right after. My still rock hard cock pushed against her lissome stomach as I lifted her up and stood, with her head leaning into my neck and amazing breasts pressing on my chiseled chest.

 

After I got to my feet, I moved both of my hands down to her asscheeks, which I squeezed as I started walking over to the large and tall mirror in the bathroom. Looking at myself holding a small and beautiful catgirl who's also naked caused me to smirk a little, then move my fingers to her gaping asshole. I then lifted her ass up and stuck my middle fingers inside her agape anus, before spreading it as far as I could and bringing it over my thick 15 inch cock. Slowly, I moved her super-spread asshole down over my dick, completely enveloping it in a wet and fleshy non-tight tunnel. I didn't start thrusting at all when I dipped deep in her ass, instead, I kept my hands held firm on her asscheeks and walked out of the bathroom. I then walked to the bed and laid her down in a dry area, moving over to the clothe closet right after, making my cock pop out of her ass with a squishy sound. A string of anal juices connected my cock and her gaping asshole for a moment as I left her on the bed for a quick bit.

 

I opened the closet doors and saw a variety of both regular clothes and cosplay costumes, so I took a wipe cleaned myself before I grabbed and put on a pair of black underwear. Then, I took a pair of white panties and a black button down school uniform along a sailors school girl uniform, before putting on the black uniform on and leaving my cock hanging out. Exiting the closet and walking over to a naked catgirl who has her asshole agape, I patted her pussy with a wipe, then lifted her legs and slid on the panties. I left the white panties on her thighs, then pulled her up, putting the top on her afterwards. Done with that, I took the wavy skirt and slid it on her, lifting her bare ass and setting it over her waist.

 

I then pulled her up and grabbed her ass with both hands, placing her gaping that's anus dripping anal juices over my hard meat pole. With a slow movement, I slipped my dick into the depths of her ass, popping into her loose bowel for however many times I already have. After which, I kissed the top over her head and stored our dirty clothes in my inventory, along with every toy, whip, rope, and cloth. Walking out of the room afterwards, I took normal steps down the hallway with my dick deep in Syllis's anal cavity, as she rests with her big chest on mine, and her head in my neck. I walked past the sexy mature lady at the front desk who didn't look at me, then headed out of the love hotel and over to my new territory.

 

I looked at the clock before I left and saw that it was {1:07AM}, so I figured that I might as well go to my new 'domain'. I ran on ice like last time, using 'Wind Step' to speed my pace as I smoothly swished across the sky and over to my hopefully large and fancy residence.

.

It took an hour and a half to finally reach the place sent to me by Wilson, and damn, this place is definitely a territory. From a top-down view, I'd have to estimate it being around 30 acres of land, with a huge mansion and things of the like to with it. The grass and trees had a lush green and the flowers were vivid and beautiful. There was also a perfectly trimmed black nano-material road that stretched from the mansion to the neat gate that sat at the territory's entrance. With my cock still deep in Syllis's asshole, I dropped down in front of the mansion's front door like a feather, before taking a hand off her ass and opening the door.

 

I was immediately greeted by a row of maids and butlers who were lined up on the side of the long red carpet that laid on the floor. A couple people then walked up to me, all of them a little different that the rest. There was a grey-haired old man who was dressed like a butler, but instead of the regular suit-like outfit worn by the others, his outfit was more Victorian. Another was a beautiful and busty mature brunette who wore a more fancy maid dress than the others, having a rose symbol on her left breast. The others were two men and a woman, one man wearing a chef's outfit, and the other wearing a professional suit, with the woman wearing a dark blue females accountant suit. Suddenly, they all addressed me and introduced themselves, starting with the grey-haired butler.

 

"Greetings, Young Master. I am the Head Butler named Johannes Hanes, at your service." He gave a respectful bow after his greetings, then the busty brunette spoke after him, giving a bow before speaking, and inciting a small smirk from me.

 

"Greetings, Young Master. I am the Head Maid named Aria Kell, and I am at your service." She spoke as she bowed deeply, showcasing her humongous atleast J-Cup breasts. Then, after a full 3 seconds of eye-candy, she stood back up and let the chef guy talk.

 

"I greet the Young Master. My name is Roe Mani and I am the Head Chef, at your service." He made a fist and smacked it lightly into his palm as he bowed a second with a small smile on his face. Next, the girl in the navy blue accountant's outfit spoke sincere and slightly shy words as she greeted me and bowed deeply.

 

"H-Hello there, Sir. I-I am Ninya Shingsoo, y-your awakened manager, pleased to m-meet you." Her medium sized chest jiggled as she stuttered slightly, and adjusted her round red-framed glasses. Ninya stood up with a tiny swish of her light blond hair, and she looked at me for a second, before ducking her head behind a small clipboard. The guy who be lookin' like a secret service agent then greeted me with his utmost respect, placing his balled fist on his chest with a straight posture.

 

"Greetings, Sir! I am the Head of Security, my name's Inova Shinso, at your service!" He was a bit loud in the quiet room but his voice was filled with a respectful awe. Then, I greeted them back, before dismissing them and heading upstairs.

 

"Hello all of you, I'm Killua Minho, a recently awakened and registered A-Rank Champion, I hope for your help in the future. I will be heading upstairs for a rest, please guide me to the best room Butler Hanes." I saw a brief surprise appear and disappear among all of their faces, none the less, Hanes, my new butler, guided me up the impeccable and luxurious staircase. He led me to a room with double dark-wood doors, and a golden handle to contrast. Opening the door with a golden key which he gave to me afterwards, he pushed open the door, then left with a slight bow.

 

I walked in and saw that the room was absolutely huge, probably about 500 square meters. It had a large circular bed backed up against the wall nearly 35 feet from me, with a good TV and computer set up along the wall to the left. There was an empty but big open wardrobe on the right, with a dresser, mirror, and a few other things I might need. I walked over to the bed and stored both Syllis's clothes as well as mine, before stepping up on the bed and making my way to the middle, where I laid Syllis down on her back. I slipped my cock out of her asshole and saw that her belly was completely normal now with her ass agape, but instead of plowing her anus, I placed my dick on her thin pussy lips. Then, I thrusted hard, plunging into the back of her uterus and punching her womb's back wall, waking her up in the process. She tried to let out a meowing howl but I put my hand over her mouth, stopping any sound from coming out as I pulled out slowly. The next second, I slammed into the back of her womb, inciting another howling meow. I then started slamming in and out of her pussy with great speed and strength.

 

After a few minutes, I plunged all the way inside of her v-slit and exploded a massive load, causing her stomach to immediately inflate. She went limp and fainted as soon as I unleashed my massive load into her depths, so I let her lay there as I made her stomach inflate with my seed. I finished blowing my first batch of jizz into her pussy, but... that was only the first, right after I stopped spurting hot cum into her womb, I started jackhammering her vagina non-stop. My sensitive dick didn't last long in her magnificent pussy, so only a minute later, I came inside of her pink cave again. Her hungry womb sucked all of the cum from that shot out and kept it in itself, closing tightly as soon as I finished lowing my second load. However, even with a cumflated beachball sized belly, I didn't stop, I immediately started plowing back into her raw flesh cave.

 

The tip of my 15 inch dick punched the back of her womb several times, before I let out another load once again, inflating her belly to great degrees. I was nearly pushed off and out of her by the amount of white paint I spewed into her, but I firmly held onto her legs and slammed back in. Next, I started plowing in and out of her uterus as I endlessly ejaculated buckets of cum in her already massively cumflated baby room. The elasticity of Syllis's body was put to the test as her belly was stretched to stupendous sizes, with it covering most of the large bed.

 

I continued pumping cum inside of her womb for a good 30 minutes, before stopping and pulling out. I felt as her entrance sealed itself tight when I pulled all the way out, then saw as her colossally cumflated stomach came back to cover almost her entire body. An evil and slightly surprised smile appeared on my face as I looked at the large lump of flesh known as Syllis, my pet. Getting of the bed after seeing her massive stomach cover her from head to toe, I wiped my self off and walked out of the room.

 

17