Chapter 2: The Careworn Farmer is Discussing Breeding over Breakfast
4k 11 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the cosy rustic kitchen of the Lever Dairy Farm, an important family meeting was taking place.

It was taking place to discuss the Minotaur that Tatiana had just found in the barn.

Present were;

Tatiana Lever. A pretty milkmaid with curls of butter yellow hair, a beautiful smile, and enormous 36J tiddies. Seriously, they were fucking massive.

Nikola Lever. Her brother. Two years younger than her. A dark haired bisexual twink who loved his vampire boyfriend but wished that he was better at aftercare.

Dabney Lever. Their father. Careworn and broken-hearted since his wife had died of a medieval shitting disease.

The Minotaur was not at the meeting. The Minotaur was still asleep in the barn. Nobody had spoken to him or woken him yet.

The Lever family needed to discuss this surprising and terrifying new arrival amongst themselves before they made a move. Hence this family meeting.

Although perhaps it wasn’t really a ‘meeting.’ Perhaps it was just ‘breakfast.’ Perhaps the Lever family were just all discussing this new Minotaur over breakfast.

As she explained what she'd seen in the barn, Tatiana was busy preparing the food for her father and brother. She scrambled the eggs she'd collected from the chickens, cut thick slices of ham and thick slices of bread. Although the Lever family was poor, they had plenty of delicious soft fresh bread to eat, and good cuts of succulent ham. The Lever family never wanted for tasty groceries.

This was because, as she walked her route around the village every morning, going from house to house to deliver the milk she'd squeezed out of her herd, Tatiana Lever would wank off the cocks of the villagers she delivered to. She would give them their daily bottle of fresh, creamy milk and then offer to squeeze and stroke their shafts with her cunning, delicate hands until they spunked up their cock cream all over her big fat tits. 

Usually this would happen right there on the doorstep. Tatiana would knock on the door of each villager's house and they'd open it to greet her happy, laughing face. She'd hand them the milk, they would flirt for a little while, and then they'd pull their fucksticks out and Tatiana's clever fingers would get to work. It never took long. 

Then in exchange they'd give her the biggest loaf of bread or the choicest cut of meat, and she would move on to the next delivery.

Nobody thought Tatiana was a slut for doing this. Everyone in Spetlamu just thought giving handjobs in exchange for goods was a natural part of a Milkmaid’s skills, duties and role. Public opinion on Tatiana was that she was just a kind, friendly and positive girl who was very good with her hands.

Nobody thought Tatiana was a slut, but that did not mean the village was universally progressive in terms of girlies’ sexual agency. Everyone thought Joanna, the innkeeper’s daughter, was a slut because she had let the miller fuck her besthole three times. And everyone thought Irene, the priest’s wife, was a slut for fucking the whole church choir. That one was really unfair because it had been a very brutal gang rape. Poor Irena. The choir hadn’t even stopped singing the whole time.

But nobody judged Tatiana. After all, she was still a virgin really. She had never taken a dick in her pussy, her mouth-pussy, or her best hole. She had never given a titwank, although sometimes she would tease a cock with her nipples. She had never hotdogged anyone either, although some mornings she came very close with her little brother, Nikola.

Nobody could say that Tatiana was a slut or a whore. And nobody did say it. She was just a very good girlie who everyone liked because she was kind and pretty and had huge tits. And every morning, when she delivered the milk to all the houses in the quasi-medieval village, she would masturbate the menfolk and the trans lesbians until they spunked up their sticky semen onto those huge tits. And everyone thought that was really cool and a helpful service and that Tatiana wasn’t a slut.

Nikola buttered his bread nervously.

“So. There is a Minotaur in the barn,” he said.

“Just so,” said Tatiana. She had seen it there when she went to collect the eggs that morning. Asleep in the hay. Snoring. Steam rising from its flaring nostrils. Even curled on the floor, its mighty horns at rest, its statuesque musculature relaxed, and its cock flaccid, the Minotaur had been the most manly and masculine thing she had ever seen. Its body and its presence left her in awe of its sheer male potency.

“Then we are doomed!" said Nikola, "Such a wild, savage monster will bring bloodshed and destruction to the village! It will rampage through this tiny hamlet, raping us to death and gorging itself on rough-torn chunks of our flesh! It will kill and fuck and eat until all is ruin and gore!"

Dabney, their father, motioned with his hands for his son to calm down.

"This may..." Dabney said cautiously, "be a good thing for our farm."

Tatiana had only ever given her father a handjob once. It was when he was grieving for his wife and Tatiana thought it would help him heal. But it had felt a bit weird. Her father had kept sobbing the whole time and saying her mother's name over and over. When he jizzed, unlike most men who chose to nut on her udders, he shot his load right in her pretty face.

She had asked why.

"Ah, my little angel," he had said, stroking her boobs gently and thoughtfully, "I am still not used to seeing you with these fine melons."

She was a little creeped out by the whole experience and hadn't offered to wank her dad since.

Right now though, they were all thinking about the Minotaur.

"A good thing, father?" Tatiana asked, "How can a minotaur appearing in our barn be a good thing?"

Despite her question, a small part of Tatiana felt that it was indeed a good thing. That part was her pussy. The appalling and overwhelming masculinity of the creature horrified her, but also aroused her. The memory of seeing of it sleeping there, inert but with the potential to utterly sexually devastate her, made her cunny tremble. She knew that she would be thinking of the minotaur every time she fingered herself for the rest of her life.

"My grandfather was a wise man..." said Dabney.

"No he wasn't," said Nikola. 

"He was."

Tatiana interjected with, "No, father. I'm sorry but he really wasn't."

"Eh. You two only knew him towards the end. My grandfather was a wise man. A wise dairy farmer. A man who had seen a thing or two in his time. And one day he sat me on his knee and said, Son..."

"Why was your grandfather calling you 'son'?" asked Nikola. 

"Oh. I'm getting this all mixed up, aren't I? I mean my father. Your grandfather."

"Poppa Maximilian?" checked Tatiana, "Oh yes, he was a very wise man."

"We thought you meant Poppa Erwin," said Nikola.

"lol no. That dude was dumb as pigshit," said the careworn and broken-hearted old farmer, "So... father was a wise man. A wise dairy farmer. A man who had seen a thing or two in his time. And one day he sat me on his knee and said, Son...if you ever find a minotaur in your barn then that is a great day for your farm."

Nikola and Tatiana gasped. A great day for the farm? Lord knew it needed one. The past year had been hard. But how could this be?

"If a minotaur ever comes to a dairy farm it is for one reason, and one reason alone. It has come to make love to the cows."

Dabney's children considered this. 

"Hmm, I don't see how that's a great..." started Nikola, but Tatiana interrupted him.

"Father," she said, "I have seen the manhood of this monster. It lay there alongside him in the straw, well past his knees. A cow's pussy is made for the shaft of a bull... this minotaur had an organ more like that of a horse, but thicker and fatter like the branch of a mighty tree. I tell you that if this minotaur were to make love to our dairy herd, the cows would not survive it."

Dabney slammed the kitchen table.

"I tell you now that they would survive! They would survive and it would be a great day for our farm!"

"You're going to have to explain that, dad," said Nikola, "because as things stand it seems like our only options are to either lock the barn and burn it down before he wakes, or to evacuate the village." 

"My father, your grandfather, Poppa Maximilian, sat me on his knee and told me what happens when a minotaur makes love to a dairy cow. He passed that secret to me, and I pass it now to you."

The tea had brewed, so Tatiana brought them each a cup as she listened with fascination to her father's words.

"When a minotaur makes love to a dairy cow, he is certain to put her with child. One hundred percent hit rate. No matter where she is in her cycle. Minotaur sperms don't miss, my daddy told me, not no way, not no how. If a minotaur makes his mess inside a lady cow, that lady cow is in the family way for sure."

"So... it would be a great day for our farm if the minotaur impregnated our herd?" asked Tatiana. 

"With... half-minotaur/half-cow babies?"

"They're called Demicows," Dabney explained. "That minotaur will make his mess in our lady cows, travel on his way and we'll be left with a herd full of cows expecting little baby Demicows."

Tatiana wished her father wouldn't always call cumming "making a mess." He'd called it that the one time he'd nutted on her face. 

"And what's so good about Demicows?"

"Why Demicows are the best thing a farmer can have! Body of a minotaur, but simple of mind. Simple of mind and docile. Smart enough that you can train them to labour, dumb enough never to object, and strong enough to work all night and all day."

So a Demicow was a pliant and compliant brute, the perfect farm worker, a mindless hulk who would work for free for the farmer who owned them. 

Tatiana, who did almost all the work on the farm, understood how useful it would be if the Minotaur truly left them Demicows. 

The farm would be free to expand and develop and she would be free to pursue her dreams.

But still something about the whole picture made her feel uncomfortable. Something about it sounded like it had reprehensible resonances and unfortunate associations on every conceivable level of moral and historical signification.

There was a crash from the west wall.

It was the sound of a door being pulled from its frame, and the sound of that frame being torn from a wall, and the sound of several bricks that had adjoined the frame coming loose.

It was the sound of Rutt the Minotaur entering a room.

Nikola's plans to burn him alive or evacuate the village were no longer options.

Yes.

Yes.

The minotaur was awake. 

"Ha!" the monster roared, "You folks talking about the Myth of the Demicow? Ain't no such damn thing. Dumb old dairy farmer superstition."

Tatiana gasped.

Dabney screamed.

Nikola raised an eyebrow.  

The minotaur grabbed his colossal dick and waved it at them

"I stick this bad boy in your cows, you know what you get? Cows with ruptured cunts and massive internal haemorrhaging. And that's all."

Tatiana's mind was reeling. She had barely been able to cope with the sight of a sleeping minotaur in her barn, now there was a fully conscious minotaur in her kitchen.

"So no. I'm not gonna fuck your smelly, shitty old dairy cows," said Rutt the Minotaur, "The question is...what am I gonna do with you?"

38