Chapter 5: The Old Trans Piemaker is Happily Appreciating Her Long, Beautiful Life
2.7k 1 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In Memory of Anne Rice, 1941-2021

The trans Mrs Mulberry, the village piemaker, put on her makeup and big lilac wig.

Her wife, the cis Mrs Mulberry, was still curled up asleep in bed. She was the village beekeeper.

The trans Mrs Mulberry looked over at her wife and thought about how much she loved her and how sweet she looked asleep. 

It was nice to have a big cosy sleep, the trans Mrs Mulberry thought.

But it was also nice get up early, be busy, and get dressed down to your shoes. To match pace with the spinning world. 

The trans Mrs Mulberry was glad that she had a reason to get up early and get dressed every morning. Something to get her out of bed, up on her feet, and over to the wardrobe to choose a cute outfit.

She was seventy-three. Not everyone who was seventy-three had a good reason to get out of bed. A lot of people her age were lonely, sad, socially-isolated or burned as witches. But Mrs Mulberry was never lonely. She had a loving wife who she still, after all these decades, cherished and valued with all her heart.

And also, first thing every morning, the local milkmaid would come to the door and let Mrs Mulberry empty her wrinkly old girldick all over her teenage tits.

Though Tatiana was running late this morning.

Tatiana was running late because last night a minotaur had sought shelter in the Lever family barn, and she had had to spend the early morning working his cock to stop him from destroying the village. There was no way for Mrs Mulberry to know this however. It would have been unlikely that she could even have guessed. 

There was a knock from without.

Ah! That must be Tatiana now.

Mrs Mulberry opened the door.

"Good morning, dear! How...oh."

Tatiana had not come alone. She was accompanied by a gigantic man-bull with horns she could hang her laundry from if she wanted it to dry reeking of murder. 

"Good morning, Mrs Mulberry!" said Tatiana brightly. "This is my new friend, Rutt the Minotaur. I'm his sex slave now."

"Gracious!"

"Nice to meet you, Mrs Mulberry," said the Minotaur. "My cumdump has told me a lot of nice things about you."

Rutt was wearing a toga that the Levers had hastily made out of their bedsheets so that he could move modestly around the village. It was insufficient to the task and at least a third of his cock swung freely below the hem.

Mrs Mulberry smiled. What a nice young couple! Tatiana always looked breezy and happy, but she had an especial glow about her this morning.

"I'm bringing Rutt with me as I do my rounds this morning," the milkmaid explained, "I thought it was a good way for him to meet everyone in the village."

"How lovely!"

"Yes. And it's a great help having someone so strong to carry all this milk."

"You have a beautiful home, Mrs Mulberry," said Rutt.

"So polite!" said the piemaker. "And you have a beautiful cumdump." 

The three laughed.

"Fuck yeah, I do," said Rutt the Minotaur, giving Tatiana's ass a squeeze, "But I hear you like to shoot a load on her slutbags every morning too?"

"I certainly do," enthused Mrs Mulberry, "No matter the weather, my day is always all sunshine when it starts by seeing young Miss Lever, collecting my milk, and then having her pump my wicked white onto her chest. But I suppose I'll have to find some new little pleasures, now that she's your sex slave."

"Nah," snorted Rutt, "I'd be a complete worsthole if I stopped her from spreading all the happiness she does around the village. You give the bitch a real big nasty seed-shower this morning, Mrs Mulberry."

The Old Trans Lesbian Piemaker gasped in delighted surprise.

"I'm afraid, young man, that at my time of life and with my low testosterone levels all I can manage is to pour a tiny trickle on her teats."

Rutt chuckled.

"Well then you do that! Is it gonna put you off if I'm stood here?"

"I fear it might!"

"Well, then I'll go sit over by the duck pond. Watch the ducks." He turned to Tatiana. "Give her a good one, cunt."

 "Oh, she'll be really quick!" Tatiana explained, "Two strokes and Mrs Mulberry is done."

 "That's right, dear," said Mrs Mulberry, taking her dick out.

As Tatiana gave her dick the two strokes it needed, Mrs Mulberry thought about how lovely her life was. It had seen challenges, but never tragedies. And all those challenges had led her here, to a charming cottage where she lived with her beloved wife. The cis Mrs Mulberry's twat and libido had both dried up years ago, but they found so many other ways to show each other they were in love. And Tatiana did such a good job of just taking care of her sexual needs each morning. And delivering such delicious fresh milk, cheeses and yogurts. 

Mrs Mulberry valued the whole community of the village. It was a friendly place and everyone always made her feel included. The choir had even invited her last week to participate in the gang rape of the priest's wife, even though they knew it wasn't her sort of thing. Mrs Mulberry thought rape was a little bit mean. She certainly wouldn't like it if it happened to her! But it was sweet and thoughtful of the choir to think of her. 

"You young people have your fun!" she'd told them, and went back to making pies and loving her wife. 

One day she would die. One day her body would stop.

Then either her thoughts would continue in the Heavens, with Mister Jesus and Priapus and the other Godfolk, or her thoughts would stop too.

Mrs Mulberry believed that her thoughts would just stop. But that was fine. She had thought good thoughts. She had shared them when that was kind, withheld them when that was kinder, and acted on them when that was brave. She'd been part of the world and nothing could take that away. She had made people a lot of tasty pies. One day, she would make a pie and it would be the last one. One day she would think a thought and it would be the last one. 

Mrs Mulberry was in no rush for that day to come. Her life was beautiful. Every day she spent with a wife who loved her, and every morning she left a little puddle of semen on the ample, heaving breasts of a beautiful girlie over fifty years younger than her. 

She looked down. Ah. There was that cute little puddle right now.

Tatiana gave the old trans lesbian a kiss on the cheek. 

Mrs Mulberry thanked the milkmaid for the milk and the milking, congratulated her on becoming the sex slave of such a nice minotaur, gave her some tasty pies, and went inside to wake her wife up with breakfast.

18