Chapter 8: At the Sign of The Willowish Grinigog
1.9k 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This is a tale of three harems. Alike in dignity.

The harem of the Vampire. The harem that will come to be owned by the Minotaur. The harem that will come to be owned by his Milkmaid.

They will overlap, they will intermingle, they will feud, and finally they will make war.

It is a tale of frustration, release, cruelty, conceivability, dicks, tits, cum and rapey funtimes. It's going to get messy. By the time we reach the final chapter and Rutt and Tatiana stand together at the altar, nobody will be who they are right now.   

One big reason for that is Joanna Bolliger. The Innkeeper's daughter and Tatiana's best friend. 

Joanna will prove to be the most important person in both Tatiana's and Rutt's lives, bringing them their greatest triumph and greatest tragedy. 

She's a big deal. So let's have a real good look at her tits.

Not that there's much to look at. Joanna has the smallest boobies in this novel. Barely-there curvatures of flesh that define their presence to declare their absence. A light swelling rises from the ribcage, and a gentle swoop moves down to meet it. And so the arc of the breast is joined and the shape asserted.

Looking at Joanna's naked chest you know you are looking at the intimacy of a girlie's exposed rack, and that arouses, but you know you are looking at practically nothing, and that arouses too. Her tiny, flat inviting little bee stings are everything and nothing, becoming and unbecoming. Not even her nips bring depth and rise. Her dusky, rose-pink areolae do not puff or engorge, but sit smoothly atop the miniscule mammaries, their colour fading into the paleness of Joanna's flesh tone at their perimeter. The nipple itself, the darkest part of her skin, sits at the centre of that rosy areola like a tiny angry dot. They look dense and never far from getting hard. They look made for rolling softly between your lips. 

I'm going to say here that they're a 36A, but to be honest they're not really even quite an A.

She and Tatiana looked super cute stood next to each other. One girlie with her itty bitties and the other with her titanic jigglers. 

And they often were stood together, for Tatiana and Joanna were best friends. There was three years between them in age, Joanna being one year younger than Tatiana's little brother, but they had gravitated towards each other as fast friends anyway. There weren't many young people in Spetlamu because the lesbian vampires kept eating all the babies. 

Tatiana and Rutt entered the Tavern. The Willowish Gringog. 

Once the community had had two hearts; the tavern and the church. But since the unpopular new parson had made the church all about his dumb wife, this fine establishment had no competition as the social hub of the village. The Willowish Grinigog had stood in Spetlamu for longer than Castle Vesh had loomed above it, and served the finest ales and mead for all that time. 

The locals called the place 'The Grin.' 

Tatiana called it "the last stop on my daily milk round" or  "My bestie's house."

Each morning she would arrive there at around nine AM, deliver her final package of dairy products, and head to the taproom. There'd always be a few guys drinking in there who wanted to be tossed off, but after walking all around the village wanking off cocks, Tatiana appreciated the more relaxed experience of doing her final few handjobs of the morning in the comfortable environment of the Grin.   

In the Tavern she could sit down on a comfortable chair, take the weight off her tired feet, and have the drinkers come and bring her their cocks to rub. None of them expected too much effort or attention from the Milkmaid at that point. They all knew she'd been milking cows, delivering fresh produce, and beating meat all morning and that she must be exhausted. The drinkers in the Grin all knew that the lazy, inattentive handjobs their drunken dicks were getting were just a little bonus they were lucky to recieve.

Tatiana thought of these daily tavern handjobs as like a cooldown routine after vigorous exercise.   

She called them her "wind-down wanks."

Joanna would always pull up a chair and sit next to her friend while this was happening. It was when they'd really chat and gossip and catch up on each other's news. When in the Grin, Tatiana would never give much thought to the dicks in her hands. She'd just let her sleepy fingers stroke them on auto-pilot while she nattered and jabbered away with her flat-chested kouhai. 

Then, usually, when all the boys were milked, Tatiana and Joanna would go have a shower together to freshen up. They'd french kiss a little in there, and maybe squeeze each other's asses some, but not really start lezzing up.   

Then Tatiana would have a little nap upstairs at the Grin, before heading back to the Lever Farm.

That was how the end of her milk round usually went. 

Naturally today would be a bit different.

Because today Tatiana had a minotaur with her.

"Joanna! Joanna!" screamed Tatiana, "We gotta talk, girl. We gotta talk right now!"

"Uh...wow...yeah we do..."

"This is RUTT! He's my BOYFRIEND!" Tatiana was so excited to introduce the minotaur to her bestie. "I'm like his sex slave or something now! It's so freaking hot. I gotta worship his wang or he'll slaughter my family."

"Sex slave, huh?" said Joanna. That did sound kinda hot, she supposed. "Nice to meet you, Rutt."

"You too. Any friend of my cumdump is a friend of mine," Rutt looked Joanna up and down, "Damn, bitch. You've got no fucking tits at all, have you?"

Tatiana giggled.

"He's like this all the time. He's so totally unfiltered. I think it's really refreshing."

"Refreshing. Yeah," said Joanna.

She wasn't sure she liked her best friend's new boyfriend very much. She didn't like the vibes.

13