Chapter 24: Assault on Castle Vesh (Ahegao’s Story)
533 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Sorry for the couple of days off! Let's get back on track!!

I think, because of the disruption, I'm now going to split Ahegao and Nikola's stories into two chapters (ironic... for reasons that will become clear). So there will now be two more chapters of the 'Assault on Castle Vesh' after this one. 

Nikola's Story (which I hope to get up later today)

& Rutt's Story (which I will post tomorrow, telling the whole of 'Assault on Castle Vesh' from his perspective and providing the finale)

It's hard to believe I ever foolishly hoped to do all of 'Assault on Castle Vesh' as one chapter! Maybe I will edit it all together into one when I do the final ebook. 

Joanna the Tomboy Slut was, arguably, not a slut.

Nikola Lever, who looked and presented very much like a femboy, wasn't a femboy. 

Ahegao the Christmas Kitten wasn't a kitten any more, wasn't especially festive, and couldn't do ahegao faces because feline facial musculature just doesn't. 

Rutt the Minotaur was a Minotaur. 

In some ways a simple character, our boy Rutt. But there was also a simple way to look at Ahegao. The size of a domestic pussy, with purple velvet fur, and tentacles growing out of each shoulder, Ahegao wasn't a displacer beast, demon cat, or coeurl, but was in that ballpark. And this is where this complex moggie begins to simplify. This is where we near the one thing you need to know about the vampires' magical Christmastime pet.

Ahegao was a predator. 

The kitty was a cutie and the kitty was companionable (during the day, she'd teleport from one coffin to another to spent time curled up next to each of the vamps) but the kitty was a kitty. And that made her a hunter. Usually she'd stalk rodents in a fairly typical kitty cat way. Sometimes she'd stalk lolis and stick her tentacles in them. Once she'd even stalked a magical pear tree that kept ungrowing and regrowing itself in different locations around the village.

Ahegao loved to hunt.

Ahegao loved her vampires.

And now, she smelled and otherwise sensed, there were intruders in Castle Vesh. Invaders. People who should not be there.

"My moment has come," thought Ahegao the Christmas Kitten. It was time to take out the trash.

She followed a trail to the library. As well as the usual scent of dry old books, tonight the room carried the smell of a ginger girlie. Girlies with ginger pubes smelled real different to Ahegao.

Sneakily, creepily entering the room and keeping to the shadows, Ahegao saw the little ginger bitch she had smelled. Her vag smelled strong to Ahegao's nose even from the other side of the library, so she was obviously getting excited about something. Maybe it was the book she was reading.

There she was, in the middle of the vampires' library, a little ginger tomboy reading one of the vampires' precious books and getting real excited in her quim. The girlie was a little taller and older than the lolis Ahegao would sometimes stalk around the village, but her chest was just about as flat. The cute little kitty cat wondered if she should have some naughty fun and force her tentacles into the tomboy's ginger cunt? It would feel pretty good. For Ahegao, the ends of her tentacles were as sensitive as wangers.

"How to Literally Become a Fairy...final stage," the titless tomboy cunt was reading, "With the preparations complete, recite these words exactly..."   

Ahegao thought there probably wasn't time for rapey fun. She would have to deal with this little mouse girlie before anything weird happened. 

Then the girlie said six words. You might be able to guess what they were. You have all the clues.

And something weird happened.

The little bitch literally became a fairy. 

A yellow, glittering glow surrounded her for a moment and all her clothes hung empty in the air. Then they fell to the ground to reveal what had become of the teenager who had worn them. She was hovering in mid-air, her new body only six inches tall.

Joanna Bolliger, the Innkeeper's daughter, Tatiana's gf, the dirtiest whore in the village, the tomboy slut with the big glasses, ginger pubes, and no titties... Joanna Bolliger had literally become a fairy.

Her transformation was immediate and complete. Her clothes and pubes had fallen away, leaving her naked and with a perfect smooth minge, but for some reason the fairy magic had let her keep the glasses. She looked really cute! A short ginger pixie-cut, freckles all over her pale and naked body, orangey butterfly wings, a yellow glittery glow all around, big black spectacles, an immaculate tiny coinslot cunt.

Hovering in mid-air. Only six inches tall.

"I'm a fairy!" gasped the girlie, "It's happened! My stolen dream had been reclaimed! My heart's desire has been granted!"

Ahegao pounced. 

She grabbed the fairy in her mouth.

Her sharp teeth pierced the fey creature's flesh. 

Yet only lightly. Ahegao did not bite to wound, just to restrain. Just to keep the fairy captive in her mouth.

The Christmas Kitten had understood that whatever was happening in the castle that night was more complex than a simple home invasion. Multiple agencies and agendas were at work in any situation where a slut is being transformed into a fairy in the middle of a vampire library. Ahegao was worried about getting things wrong. The Realm of Faerie exists outside of Linear Time, every pussycat knows that, so it was possible that the hand of Destiny weighed upon these events. One misstep could be ruinous. Castle Vesh was now in the shadow of prophecy and chaos. 

The decisions to be taken were above the pay scale of a Christmas Kitten. So Ahegao knew not to try and kill or tentacle rape the fairy. 

Better just to remove the problem. Better just to teleport her away. 

With the fairy that had once been Joanna Boliger clamped screaming between her jaws, Ahegao moved her tentacles in the special way that activated her teleport magicks.

WIGGLE! WIGGLE! POP!  

The cat and the fairy vanished from Castle Vesh.

They reappeared in the desert biome of Ligature, just over the Forfeiture border. At the furthest reach of Ahegao's teleporting prowess. 

The kitty opened her mouth. The fairy flew out and looked confused as fuck.

Being transformed into a fairy, being bitten by a small purple cat, and being teleported into a biome unlike any you'd seen before in your life was lot to happen to a 73% lesbian ginger slut in under one minute of lived experience. 

"Fucking what?" said Joanna the Fairy, hovering naked and bewildered above the rolling desert sands.

But there was nobody to answer. Ahegao was teleporting back.

WIGGLE! WIGGLE! POP!  

The Christmas Kitten's smelling and other senses warned her that there were more intruders to remove from the castle.

A big titty milkmaid (soft, fluffy blonde pubes).

The dryad she had consensually tentacled on the village green (no pubes).

Someone who smelled like a femboy but was actually an enboy who used she/her pronouns (no pubes). 

A minotaur hero (thick, wiry black and bristly pubes) .

Four more intruders. Four more problems for Ahegao to solve. Four more to teleport away over the Ligature border.

But that was not how it would play out. The Christmas Kitten would successfully extract no more of the castle's guests. For Castle Vesh was now in the shadow of prophecy and chaos, and the enboy would destroy her.  

3