Interlude: The Coinslot Fairy and the F*ta Catgirl are Acclimating
444 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Wow, you're cute!" said Joanna the Fairy. 

She was addressing the creature that had just magically appeared alongside her on the dusty trail. A purple-skinned futa catgirl with a classic French bobbed hairstyle and stunning green eyes.

The catgirl was slowly and quietly freaking out. Examining her hands. Swooshing the tentacles that grew from her shoulder blades. Her body seemed unfamiliar to her. He location seemed unfamiliar to her too. She blinked fast as if her eyes were surprised each time they opened to moonlight, and moved from foot to foot as each step surprised her by landing on the desert sand. The catgirl wasn't where she expected to be or who she expected to be.

"Hey...hey..." said the Fairy, flying in a little closer to the Catgirl, but not close enough to alarm or get scrammed, "It's okay kitty, it's okay..."

The catgirl was paying her no attention. She was touching her soft, velvety purple skin in panic that it was not the skin she remembered. She was flitting her attention between the open sky, the rolling sands, and her alien body. She had no attention to spare for the six inch girlie buzzing around on butterfly wings. She started playing with her dick. Not masturbating it, just batting it about a little. As if trying to work out what it was.

"You got teleported here too, I think?" Joanna asked. 

For her the past half hour had also been a disorientating one. Inside the forbidden chambers of the vampires' castle she had found her heart's desire, the book that would literally turn her into a fairy. Then, very much as a consequence of that, she had literally turned into a fairy. Then something had grabbed her in its mouth and teleported her into the desert. Something...something like a cat.   

Wait! This cute kitty-lady who was currently having a minor meltdown in front of her...? Was this the creature that had bitten and translocated her? That felt true but also wrong. Joanna remembered her attacker  as having been much smaller. But perhaps she was wrong about that. Scale was different now and taking a lot of getting used to. Half an hour ago she'd been the height of an average tomboy slut in her early teens. Now she was six inches tall. Perhaps she wasn't yet adapted enough to have a sense of what size anything else was.  

"Did you bring me here?" Joanna asked.

The Catgirl continued to ignore her. She had grabbed one of her own shoulder-tentacles and was trying to work out what it was but tugging on it and giving it a little chew.

"Huh," said Joanna. The Catgirl obviously wasn't going to substantively engage with anything in her environment until she understood her own body. Joanna herself wasn't sure she had that luxury.

It was the early hours of the morning. The sun would soon rise. And the Fairy and the Catgirl would find themselves under that sun in the emptiness of the desert. Two naked little bitches, without cover or shelter, exposed to the desert sun.  Joanna thought it was best that she did think about her environment at least a little.   

How much danger were they in? 

Joanna's tiny nude body now had a yellow, glittery, fairy glow all around it. What was that? Was that protecting her from the elements? It was night in the desert. They should be freezing, shouldn't they? But Joanna just felt a little chilly and it was impossible to tell what the Catgirl was feeling. Maybe the fairy glittery glow was shielding her from the cold and would do the same from the searing heat?

Maybe. But she couldn't count on it. Her nipples were good and hard, and so were the kitty-cat's. So she was feeling the cold to some extent. To what extent would she feel the heat of the desert sun when it rose?

Joanna did not understand her new fairy body.

Joanna did not understand her new desert environment.

Without understanding either, she had no way of knowing if she was going to be fine when the sun rose or if she was gonna fry and frazzle up quick until all that was left was like a little chicken nugget with butterfly wings.

The Catgirl was jumping up and down on the spot. Trying to get used to how jumping felt in her new body. She didn't look as if she was impressed. It was making her 32G teats bounce and jiggle real nice though. Joanna tried to stop looking at them and thinking about how hot the Catgirl was. She needed to concentrate on their situation and get back alive to her beautiful girlfriend's 36J teats.

They were in the desert but not entirely in the wilderness.

There was a road.

"We've got to get moving," Joanna said. That much was obvious. The direction wasn't.

She had no way of knowing that the two fantastical girlies were, in fact, pretty close to the Forfeiture/Ligature border. A few hours walk in the right direction would see them safely out of the desert biome and into the dank and foggy forests of her home kingdom. Of course, conversely, a few hours walk in the wrong direction would lead them deeper into the sands of Ligature and possible certain death (depending on how their bodies worked).

She also had no way of knowing what "a few hours walk" for a human translated to for a six-inch tall fairy. How fast did she fly? How exhausting was it? The book had told her 'How to Literally Become a Fairy' but not been any kind of manual for how to be one.    

"We've got to get moving," Joanna said again. It was the only thing she was sure of, so it was worth repeating.

"Sure, Joanna," said the Catgirl.

"Gosh!" exclaimed the Fairy. "You know me? You know who I am?"

The Catgirl regarded her carefully, intently considering something other than her own sleek purple body for the first time since arriving in the desert. Her stunning green eyes darted all over the Fairy's tiny body, taking in her short ginger pixie-cut, ubiquitous freckles, orangey butterfly wings, yellow glittery glow, big black nerdy spectacles, and immaculate tiny coinslot cunt.

"You're Joanna Bolliger," said the Catgirl thoughtfully, as if reaching down deep for the memories. "The Innkeeper's slutty daughter. My sister's girlfriend. A dirty anal teen whore." 

"Your...your sister's girlfriend!" gasped the Fairy, who was really smart and had skilfully extracted the important information from the distractions that surrounded it. "Are you...? Is that...? Are you Nikola?"

"No," said the Catgirl. "No, I don't think so. But I think maybe part of me was."

"I've got a lot of questions."

"I wish I had a lot of answers," said the creature that had once been Nikola Lever and also once been Ahegao the Christmas Kitten, "But I only know one thing for sure; You're right. We've got to get moving."

The two naked, fantastical girlies regarded the road.

"North or south?" asked Joanna.

"Which way is which?" asked the creature that had once been Nikola Lever and also once been Ahegao the Christmas Kitten.

"I was kind of hoping you knew!"

"Jo, I don't even know for sure if that road does run north to south! It could be east to west!"

The Fairy felt weird. Nikola had only ever called her 'Jo' the time when they were both snuggling up with Tatiana. It felt kind of creepy that this strange Catgirl had memories of something so intimate. It felt kind of pleasant to be reminded of such a comfortable and cosy time. It felt complicated.

The Fairy perched herself on the Catgirl's shoulder. 

The Catgirl started walking.

2