Chapter 35 – THREE NIGHTS HENCE – The Minotaur is Explaining His New Life Plan
202 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the Assault on Castle Vesh, Ravinical promised Rutt that her indestructible vampire vagina could offer him an experience he had never known; An ongoing, consensual, sexual relationship.

He bade her come to the Levers’ farm three nights hence.

That night has come.

Destiny has drawn its terrible designs.

It is three nights hence.

And in the barn stood four lovers. 

Tatiana Lever, a golden-haired and golden-hearted girl, awash with goodness and love stood there. Mister Jesus was born, so the priests and vampires tell, in a rough agricultural setting, and whatever divine radiance had shone from his tiny haloed form that cold Christmas morning, it was surely outshone by the warm light of love that emanated from this wonderful girlie’s bosom.

Agape, Ludus, Storge, Mania, Pragma, Eros, Philautia and Philia. All these loves and more were embodied in how she felt about her world, her community, her self, and the three people gathered there with her. You could see all those entangled shapes of love dancing in her lively eyes and heaving within her fat tits. 

Tatiana loved Joanna the Fairy. Maybe she shouldn’t. The age gap meant a lot at their age. But she did. 

Tatiana loved Nikki the Catgirl. Maybe she shouldn’t. She had once been her brother and was now her sister. But she did.

Tatiana loved Rutt the Minotaur. Maybe she shouldn’t. He was physically and emotionally abusive. But she did.

“Hey, you alright, sis?” asked Nikki. She’d noticed that not only a bunch of different Greek words for love, but also a couple of tears could be seen in Tatty’s lively eyes. 

“Yeah,” said the Milkmaid, “It’s just… I love you guys so much.”

She was slightly hysterical with exhaustion, having been awake all the previous night therapeutically raping a dryad.

“We love you too, babe,” said the fairy. Joanna was out of her jar of goosefat now. Her skin was still not entirely healed from its severe sunburn. She still looked like something you’d shit out after crawling out of a vat of acid. But she was alive and she was on the mend. To the Milkmaid, her tiny girlfriend still looked beautiful.

The Minotaur stroked Tatiana’s hair.

“Yeah, bitch. We fucking love you right back.”

Tatiana was surprised by the tenderness and affection.

“Okay, so… are you alright babe?” she asked her nastiest lover.

“Hah. Yeah. Maybe. Maybe not. I guess I… I guess you’re all wondering why I got the four of us together out here.”

Joanna wasn’t. The fairy knew. She gave Rutt a little wink.

“Well, okay. Tatty, Nikki. It’s just you two sluts I gotta bring up to speed.”

It was funny hearing him explain something. Like it was Story Time with Uncle Rutt. The Milkmaid and the Catgirl both kind of wished they were sat on his lap to hear him talk. The Fairy clambered up and sat herself on his right horn.

“You see, I kinda think the world is made up of frustrations, satisfactions, and opportunities…”

The Lever sisters looked at him kind of blankly. This hadn’t been what they were expecting. 

“I’ll show you what I mean. Tatty, grab hold of your sister’s dick.”

Nikki’s dick was already out. She’d not worn clothes since her transformation. The kitty cat purred as the Milkmaid did as the Minotaur told her. 

Tatiana playfully purred back. Her sister’s cock felt so fucking good in her hands.

Rutt’s diabolically colossal penis began to stiffen as he watched the Catgirl’s get hard.

Tatiana began to move her soft hand, began to stroke her sister’s beautiful feline phallus.

Rutt roared and spat in her face.

Tatiana recoiled in shock.

“Did I fucking tell you to start wanking her off? I know it’s all you’re fucking good for, you ignorant cumslut, but did I fucking tell you to do it?”

Nikki and Joanna winced. They hated to see their lover treated like this.

“Mmm, there’s my guy,” thought Tatiana to herself.

“Just hold it. Just hold her cute little cock in your hands.”

Her fingers made contact again. Nikki and Tatty held eye contact. Both  sisters were breathing deep and slow. Nikki’s shoulder tentacles were swaying like reeds.

“Now tell me,” commanded the Minotaur, “What do you want from your sister’s cock? What do you need from it?”

Tatiana was so confused. So excited and bewildered. All she could say was that of which she was certain. All she could speak was the truth.

“I need it in my pussy,” she said, “I need to pretend that I’m her mommy and she’s my son. I need to be a good mommy to my little girly boy and take her dick right inside me. I need to kiss her as her cockhead kisses my womb and imagine that it’s the womb she was born from. I need her to suck my titties and imagine they’re the milky boobs that fed her as a baby. I need to love her more. I need to love her so bad. I loved her when she was my brother and I love her as my sister, but I need to love her as my son. I need to be Nikki’s good, good mommy. I need her to be my baby boy and creampie my cootch.”

“Ha. You’re good kids. You spoke well, girly girl. I want that for you both too.” 

Tatiana beamed.

“And Rutt… I think I can now. You were right about Peartree. I think raping her last night really helped. My pussy feels ready now. I think I can do it now. I think I can be a good mommy to Nikki and take her inside.”

“Yeah. Okay. How about you shut the fuck up now and listen to what I want for me?”

The Milkmaid nodded.

“That a yes?”

The Milkmaid said yes.

“Then let go of that little thing and come get your hands round some real meat.”

Tatiana had no idea what was happening. No idea if she was getting out of this alive. No idea why Joanna was smiling. But damn, if she wasn’t good and wet. 
 
The thrill of grasping hold of Rutt’s treetrunk rapestick hadn’t gone away. Could never go away. There was no getting used to a cock like this.

“Here’s what I want, you empty-headed, fat-titted cunt,” said the Minotaur, “I want to love you. I want to be your man, your bull, your boyfriend. Maybe someday your fucking husband. I want to stand by you through life and protect and care for you, your family, and your other lovers. I want this to last and endure. I want a life with you as my milkmaid.”

Tatty didn’t know what to say. Her hands wanted to show her delight by starting to milk him there and then, but she’d just learned it was best to wait to be asked in this situation.

“And I want to fuck you hard up every dirty hole on your whore body,” added Rutt.

“Okay yeah..but that would kill me, right?”

“You think?” smirked the Minotaur.

“Of course it would!” exploded Nikki, “She’d be more likely to survive a horse and carriage being driven through the middle of her body that she would your killer totem pole!”

“Stand down, soldier,” said Rutt. 

Nikki just looked confused. She had no idea that Rutt’s affection for her came from how much she reminded him of raw recruits he’d trained in the Idea Wars. Every so often Rutt would say some army-sounding stuff at Nikki and she’d have no clue what the fuck was happening.

“But she’s right though, babe,” said the Milkmaid gently, “You can’t have a long term relationship with me and plough my dirty whoreholes. They’re incompatible desires. Your schlong would annihilate me.”

“Frustrating, huh? Sucks to be me, I guess,” said Rutt. “But where there are frustrations, there are opportunities, and where there are opportunities there are satisfactions. You were frustrated you couldn’t spread your pussy for your sister, and now you can. You’re gonna have loads of incest while role-playing that it’s a different kind of incest. You two are gonna get what you need. And I’m gonna get what I need. Tatty’s gonna be my long-term cumdump and I’m gonna nut inside her every fucking day until her titties sag or she gets fat.”

“Babe, I want that. I want that so bad. But how could it be possible?”

It was Joanna’s turn to speak.

“See…that’s where I come in,” the Fairy said, “Let me tell you of the Blessings of the Fey.”


Elsewhere in Spetlamu, at that moment, a heterosexual vampiress was deciding what to wear. 

0