Chapter – 10
4k 24 125
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl stands up and dusts herself off. She has large red wings on her back and legs that look like an eagle’s. She has golden eyes and long silver hair in the drill style. She is wearing a blue and white semi-formal dress. She stands up and turns towards us and points at us.

“Kneel before I the magnificent Goddess of the sky xecra.”(Xecra)

She then covers her mouth with the back of her hand and laughs.

“O ho ho ho ho”(Xecra)1This ohoho - YouTube also apparently there is an entire youtube channel for this.

Is she trying to be an ojou sama?

“Why are you all just standing there you should all be honoured to even be in the presence of the goddess that I am.”(Xecra)

“You know you're not the only goddess here? The only actual mortals here are the foxes.”(Xyrra)

“But I am a primordial goddess all other lower beings should bow down to me o ho ho ho ho”(Xecra)

This is going to get annoying quickly. Ziella couldn’t you have chosen someone less annoying.

“Xituna and I are also primordial goddesses. I was the first and Xituna was the second and now you’re the third.”(Xyrra)

When I say this she freezes and just stares at us.

“You don’t have to bow down to me but the demigods there and any mortals have to.”(Xecra)

As she says this Myrica goes to bow down.

“Myrica you don’t have to.”(Xyrra)

“But she is a primordial goddess and I am just a demigoddess.”(Myrica)

I release a small amount of divine energy towards her. Like last time she shoots up standing straight as aboard.

“That’s betters. Xecra no one here is going to bow down to you unless you want foxes worshipping you.”(Xyrra)

“Might not be so bad.”(Xecra)

This part she says quietly but it's loud enough for me to hear. Foxes might to dangerous for this world especially with my sisters here. When she hears this Xituna runs up to her and hugs her.

“What are you doing? Get off the divine me.”(Xecra)

“I’m just hugging my little sister. At first I thought you were a bit scary you like foxes so you cant be scary.”(Xituna)

Xituna hugs Xecra tighter not letting her getaway. Foxes seriously are her biggest weakness. I will have to do something about that.

“Xecra do you know what you are supposed to do now you are a primordial goddess?”(Xyrra)

“The great I will rule over the sky’s of this world to protect it from the lowly mortals who wish to harm it 0 ho ho ho ho.”(Xecra)

“That’s an interesting way to put it but mostly correct. Like what I did with Xituna I will help you for a few years and then leave you to work on your own.”(Xyrra)

“Why should the great me have to work. I can get the lowly mortals to do it for me. They should be honoured that I a great primordial goddess acknowledge their existence o ho ho ho ho.”(Xecra)

“First the this is the job big sister Ziella entrusted you with and I have to remind you again that the only mortals here are the foxes. Come on I will show you what to do. This will be harder as I can’t fly as you can but I will try. Xituna can you let go of our sister?”(Xyrra)

“ Hmph, fine”(Xituna)

Xituna let go of Xecra with a pout. I turn to leave but Xecra stays where she is.

“Come on Xecra.”(Xyrra)

“I won't go why should the great my work.”(Xecra)

I slowly move towards her with a slight smile while releasing some of my divine energy. She looks terrified but despite that, she tries to fly away. Before she can I catch her with my tentacles.

“LET GO OF THE GREAT ME” (Xecra)

“I can’t do that if you're going to run away.”(Xyrra)

I walk away from the clearing still carrying Xecra with my tentacles. She tries to escape but I don’t let her. As we move through the forest, I tell her about her responsibilities as a primordial goddess.

I then spend the next five hundred years helping and teaching her. When she gets to work, she works hard and diligently. The problem is getting her to work in the first place. She might act like an arrogant ojou sama but she does genuinely care about the planet and the life on it.

Five hundred years have passed since then and since Xecra arrived the sky has been filled with a great variety of life. From the largest to the smallest bird they all live peacefully or at least as peacefully as they can be in nature. She might be doing a good job but she still has an ojou sama personality. I love her no matter what her personality is, but it can get old sometimes.

Life in the sea and on land hasn’t evolved as much as it used to in a similar period of time. We might be reaching a period of slower evolution.

“Mother it has been too long.”(?)

I turn around to the voice to see Esrise behind me.

“It has Esrise. How have you been.”(Xyrra)

“I have been doing fine mother. I believe Ceirlean has is as well. We have both been doing our best to live up to your expectations” (Esrise)

“You don’t have to try that hard you will always live up to my expectations unless you decide you don’t want to work anymore.”(Xyrra)

“I would never think of such a thing mother”(Esrise)

“Sorry Esrise its just my new little sister Xecra doesn’t like to work. When she works she works hard it's just a struggle getting her to work in the first place.”(Xyrra)

“It's alright mother. Have you tried a work and reward approach. After she has finished her work she gets an award.”(Esrise)

“I haven’t tried that yet but I don’t know What she likes apart from birds and foxes.”(Xyrra)

I try to think of what else she might want. The only other thing she says she wants is mortals to help her work or to put it in her words she wants mortals to rule over. How can I give her mortals to help her? Unless big sister Ziella can do something. It could also actually help life evolve as well. I will need to go to the divine realm and talk to big sister Ziella.

“Thank you Esrise you were a big help.”(Xyrra)

“I am happy to help anytime mother.”(Esrise)

Leaving Esrise behind I go to the divine realm.

Announcement
I have created a discord server for anyone who wants to talk about the story or ask questions -  https://discord.gg/jRNuMC4BpB

The story might have slightly gone of track(I didn't really plan for the last two chapters to be as they are) I will get the story back on track in a few chapters.( or at least I will try(Unless you like it like this then it might stay similar to this).)

 

125