Chapter – 18
3.2k 12 89
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Bi – si – is – ter”(??)

What is that voice? I need to concentrate on keeping the barrier up.

“Big – sis – ter”(??)

Are they trying to say, big sister? If they are that must mean that it is either Xituna or Xecra. Why are they trying to wake me up? Is the anomaly gone or has something happened? I need to wake up. But how?

“Big sister.”(??)

It is Xituna. I need to return to the world of the conscious. Do I just wake up or do I have to do something? This is all too sudden what do I do?

“BIG SISTER WAKE UP”(Xituna)
I start to
Xituna starts shouting and shaking me trying to wake me up. The longer I take the more violent she gets trying to wake me up. With our combined efforts I start to re-enter the world of the conscious. The method might be simple but it is working. Once I have lost focus I begin to return. I focus on returning while Xituna does what she can to help. It is a slow but effective method. Eventually, I slowly open my eyes to see Xituna standing in front of me with her hands on my shoulders.

“Good morning Xituna.”(Xyrra)

I smile at her while tears form in her eyes.

“Good morning big sister”(Xituna)

She smiles back and then hugs me.

“What’s happening Xituna.”(Xyrra)

“The cause of the anomalies has shown itself.”(Xituna)
My eyes widen in shock and I jump up.

“Show me.”(Xyrra)

Xituna starts leading me into the sanctuary and as soon as I enter it I am hit by the high winds of the storm. Moving onward I follow Xituna until she stops and points into the sky. There I see a crack in the sky covered in mist with a human silhouette in the middle of it.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT?”(Xyrra)

At my question, the person in the mist turns towards me.

“HAHAHAHAHA SO IT IS YOU WHO TOOK ZIELLA AWAY FROM ME. I WILL KILL YOU AND THEN TAKE MY ZIELLA BACK.”(??)

“WHO ARE YOU? AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN I TOOK ZIELLA FROM YOU?”(Xyrra)

“I AM THE CHAOS GODDESS ERIS. NOW IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO DIE.”(Eris)

Eris turns towards me and with unimaginable speeds she flies towards me. I try to dodge but I am not fast enough She lands next to me with a scythe to my neck. Looking towards her I see a young-looking girl with black hair and red eyes she is also wearing a black and red dress.

Before she can do anything else I grab the scythe with my tentacles and try and push it away but she is too strong. She pushes back and it slowly moves back towards my neck. Now using all the tentacles I can and my arms I push back the scythe far enough that I can duck underneath it. I move away as far as possible and then turn around to face her.

Using my divine powers I take control of all the water within the sanctuary and use them as high powered water blades throwing them towards Eris. The blades of water struck Eris on every part of her body but it did not do much. In fact, it likely didn’t do anything. I try to run further away from her but she is too quick and catches up to me swinging her scythe luckily she missed.

“BIG SISTER WE ARE COMING TO HELP.”(Xituna and Xecra)

Turning to look at where I heard the voices I see both Xituna and Xecra running to where I am ready to fight.

“GO BACK I WILL HOLD HER OF UNTIL BIG SISTER ZIELLA CAN GET HERE. BOTH OF YOU GO AND PROTECT THE MORTALS.”(Xyrra)

“WE CAN’T LET YOU FIGHT AND POTENTIALLY DIE ALONE.”(Xituna)

They both run at Eris throwing spells at her. Flying towards Eris is a storm of nature, earth and wind magic that is eventually joined by my water blades. Seeing that it is too late to escape Eris braces herself for the impact. Once it impacted Eris she staggered back covered in injuries. Did we manage to harm her? Are we strong enough to win together or were we lucky and she let her guard down?

“XITUNA, XECRA DO THAT AGAIN IT MIGHT HARM HER LIKE LAST TIME.”(Xyrra)

We once again combine our powers this time making it more coordinated and powerful. Our powers form a sphere of blue, white, green and brown mixing together like the colours in the milky way. Once again we fire at Eris but this time she has just recovered from her last injuries. The sphere of our combined powers heavily injures Eris maker her fall back and bleed heavily.

However, our excitement doesn’t last long as she starts to heal quickly and within seconds can stand up again.

“I WENT EASY ON YOU AS I DID NOT THINK YOU WOULD THIS POWERFUL. I WILL NOW BE USING MY FULL POWER.”(Eris)

Once she said this she disappeared we all look around us to try and find her. Unfortunately, we are not able to until we hear three loud thuds. Turning around we three bodies laying on the ground in front of Eris all of them are mortals who lived within the sanctuary. They had never seen the world outside and had likely hoped to but now they had been killed when they were innocent. I start to feel anger build up inside me that I have never felt before. As this happens I feel myself getting more powerful. I feel the power coming from both its usual source and also the mortals living in the sanctuary. Are these prayers? So they do make us stronger. I look up to stare at Eris.

“I WILL NOT LET YOU GET AWAY WITH KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE.”(Xyrra)

“WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? YOU ARE NOT POWERFUL ENOUGH AND WHAT ABOUT A FEW DEAD MORTALS. THERE ARE TRILLIONS MORE OF THEM BUT THERE IS ONLY ONE OF MY ZIELLA.”(Eris)

I want to kill her, even more, know that she has said that.

‘Little sis I have disabled your limiter so you can now fight at full strength. I wasn’t going to do this but I also couldn’t stand seeing her kill those mortals.”(Ziella)

Thank you, big sister.

Now let's teach this goddess of chaos a lesson.

Announcement
I might rewrite this chapter in the future when I get better at writing fights but for now, I just wanted to get the chapter finished. (It has been too long since the last one.) I am going to try and start writing again hopefully one chapter every one or two weeks.

89