Chapter 4 – Hydro City
4.9k 10 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now that I am inside the first city, the first thing that I must do was obviously that thing. I entered the alley between two buildings and extended my hand to call on my inventory mirror. I took out a square device with black color. I looked at it after I took it out and my inventory mirror disappeared into thin air.

I was satisfied with the device in my hand and powered it on. This device was often used, no, everyone in modern time had this device in their hands! No one could resist to brought this device, after all, it was a necessary expense.

This device was a smartphone! Fufufu, the one that I had was the highest-end smartphone in Magical Giants with a camera that could beat even a Digital Camera. I obtained this smartphone after I explored everything in Magical Giants, which meant this smartphone was an end item.

This is it, if I entered the city of Magical Giants, obviously I need to take a selfie! I don’t know a person who won’t take a selfie in the first city of your favorite game, not that I knew someone who got transported to another world though.

With my preparation ready, I turned back and was about to leave the alley before three thugs blocked my way. When I saw the thugs, I thought of a template, but for some reason, my mouth opened itself.

“Ah, the Three Musketeers.” I muttered to myself in a low voice.

I recognized them, they were famous in the Magical Giants’ community after all.

The three thugs in front of me glared at me with their intense gaze. Truth to be told, they were scarier than Garmr, I wonder why? But, my body refused to move even though I wanted to avoid them. Remember, Magical Giants was an eroge, that was why the thugs were not your usual thugs.

The black-haired thug in the middle that was wearing a black t-shirt and long white pants stepped in front of me before he crouched to match my gaze. His glare slowly turned into kind-looking eyes and he smiled.

“Young miss, it is dangerous in this alley. Especially a beauty like you.”

“That’s right, young miss. If we didn’t patrol this city often, then a hidden bad guy in this city will prey a beauty like you.” Said the second thug that had a big belly. He wore an unbuttoned red shirt and short white pants. The most important thing though, he was bald. Yes, as in he had no hair on his head.

“We weren’t called three musketeers for nothing~” Said the last thug, or rather musketeer that had a lean build. He wore a green turtleneck sweater and black jeans. He also had spiky blond hair.

I tried my best to not let any sound escape from my mouth. Yes, they were called the Three Musketeers because they looked like thugs, but they were actually good people that patrolled Hydro City to help the newcomers.

When I played Magical Giants for the first time, I mistook it as a template where the main character got surrounded by thugs. Naturally, I beat the three of them and ran away from them as far as I can. But now, remembering those times were actually fun.

I looked at the Three Musketeers in front of me and tried to greet them nicely. The key here being tried, “Worry not, I understood it. You three are the idiot who patrolled this city without getting paid, and you tried to warn me about the dangerous side of this city, no?”

“Hahahaha, you’re funny, young lady. How about we leave the alley for now? As I said, although this city seemed to be safe because of the scan at the entrance, actually this city is not as safe as it seems. So, I suggest you go to the main street as soon as possible, young lady.” Said the first musketeer while scratching the back of his head.

It was amazing he didn’t get offended by my words. I called them idiot just now, but he just laughed it off. The other two behind him were also laughing at my antics… I see. I understood everything. They just take me as a kid that was why they laughed at my words and thought that I am just a little kid!

Somehow, it pissed me off. I was often laughed at because of my name, but this was the first time I was laughed off because they thought of me as a little kid. I am 19 years old! Just because my height right now was only 155cm, how dare they treat me like a kid!

But, I somehow was able to hold myself from speaking, because I knew that it will not end well. I walked past them and they made ways for me. Right after I was about to leave the alley, I looked back at them and said.

“You idiots better be careful. Don’t act rudely towards a girl that looked like me…” I paused a little before putting a predatory grin on my face. “…or you will regret it later.”

I walked away after I left that message. Zmeya’s way of talking suited to make a warning towards someone. Especially, when I wanted to look sinister and act haughtily, it really gave the receiver of the warning a shudder on their spine. Though I guessed those three musketeers would still do all kind of warning towards the other girls.

Well, that was not my business anymore. I gave them a warning because I like their character in Magical Giants, what happened in the future was not my business. Now, let’s resume what I had planned since I entered this city.

I raised the smartphone in my right hand and pointed the camera towards the cone-shaped white building that stood tall in the distance, that building was called ‘The Center’. There were two reasons why that cone-shaped building was called The Center.

First, that building was located in the center of the cities, and I meant every city in this world. Second, that building was acting as the energy supplier for the barrier that surrounded this city. No one with a sane mind will destroy that building, sane mind here acted as the key.

Magical Giants had 2 sides, good and evil like the other games out there. The first thing that the evil side would do was surely to break The Center before they launched their attack. That was why at least one magical girl was positioned in The Center to act as a guard.

That was my aim, I wanted to take a selfie with the real magical girl! I am a magical girl myself, but I am an independent one! I hastened my step as I smiled. I hummed a happy tone and skipped happily as I went towards the direction of The Center.


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patréon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

162