Chapter 7 – First Real Battle
3.8k 11 130
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magiya Emerald’s body who stood in front of me tensed as she saw the Magia that were gathered on my hands. I must admit it, with this amount of Magia, I could turn a house into rubble in one shot.

But as expected of a Magical Girl that was ordered to guard The Center. She was quick in her act and gathered Magia around her. I could feel a warm and fuzzy feeling moving towards Magiya Emerald and surrounding her body, more specifically her arms that held a wooden wand.

The Magia that she gathered was warm, different from the Magia on my hands. That only served as my confirmation. The Good side of Magical Girl had a warm Magia and frilly costume that was really cute. While I, the independent Magical Girl’s Magia felt like nothingness. It must be because of the lore of the Independent Magical Girl, but I will leave that for now.

I had yet to meet with the Evil side of Magical Girl, but from the game, their outfits show a lot of skin. That was the Eroge part of the game, of course, they did something lewd to the protagonist too. Enough of that, I looked at Magiya Emerald with a big smile on my face.

Every character had lore, and I of course write lore about my beloved character too. To put it bluntly, Zmeya was an arrogant Magical Girl, she turned arrogant because of her power. Not only that, I wrote that Zmeya loves Girl, as it was a Yuri game, I wrote the lore as such.

That was only a part of the long lore that I wrote though. Now that Zmeya’s personality affecting me, I really wanted to put Magiya Emerald, the beautiful Magical Girl in front of me under my legs and make her begging to me.

“Magiya Emerald, why don’t you fire that Magia towards this one? Are you afraid?”

I provoked Magiya Emerald, but she still managed to keep her calm.

“I am not afraid of any Evil. That includes you too!”

I smirked and swung my right hand, firing the green ball towards Magiya Emerald at a fast speed. The area where the ball traversed was destroyed, it showed how lethal the ball was.

As the ball approached Magiya Emerald, she extended her wand towards the ball and shouted, “Emerald Shield!”

With her shout, the ground in front of Magiya Emerald was raised, creating a wall and turned into an emerald instantly. My Magia ball hit the emerald wall and created a loud crash noise.

*Boom!*

Smoke appeared because of the collision and obstructed our sight. I didn’t wait for the smoke to dissipate. I launched the second Magia ball in my left hand towards Magiya Emerald. When I launched the second ball, Magiya Emerald shouted once again.

“Emerald Shield!”

The emerald wall was raised again and my Magia ball collided with the wall for the second time. This time, I didn’t create another ball. I was waiting for Magiya Emerald’s counterattack, which I guessed will come in a second.

“Emerald Shard!”

As I had expected, from inside the smoke 5 sharp shards were launched in my direction. The shards flew at a fast speed and cut the wind. It reached me in two seconds, but it was a futile attack. I raised my left hand and a green spherical shield appeared in front of my left hand, blocking the shards from reaching me.

“Hahaha, is this the extent of your power? Then This one is disappointed. The Evil side was more powerful than this!”

I swung my left hand and made the Magia shield disappear. I looked around to find Magiya Emerald, but I can’t find her. Then I looked up only and saw Magiya Emerald floating in the sky while pointing her wand at me.

In front of her wand was a big chunk of Emerald and it was aimed right at my head. This is great! I’ve always had loved the fight between Magical Girls, and I was experienced in it. I remembered all Zmeya’s skills, I just need to wish for it and my body would automatically move to execute the skill.

There were 3 types of skills in Magical Giants. First was the skill that used pure Magia like my bullet and shields earlier. Second, Magic that utilized Magia to create something like Emerald Wall earlier. And the third was physical skill.

Magical Girls have often learned the first two skills, but I was leaning more toward the physical and Magic ones. In other words, the skill that I used earlier was my weakest one. It will be overkill if I used my magic.

Magiya Emerald’s skills were leaning towards Magic. The chunk of Emerald that she made right now was also Magic. She made the correct decision to use Magic from the sky, but she made a mistake. Utilizing Magic from the sky was indeed effective against the enemy, but that only works against the Beast.

I am a Magical Girl, of course, I could fly too! That was her mistake, she forgot that she fought a Magical Girl instead of a Beast.

With a grin on my face, I leaped up from the ground and flew by controlling the Magia around my body. Flying was the first thing that Magical Girls learned. For some reason, it was one of the basic abilities. I also could fly without any problem as if it was a natural thing to do.

Magiya Emerald was surprised when I flew towards her. She was about to fly higher, but she stopped after her back hit The Center’s wall. She then looked at me with determination and fired the Emerald Chunk towards me at a fast speed as she shouted.

“Emerald Cannon!”

Did this girl have no other technique other than Emerald?! All of the technique that she used was Emerald this and Emerald that, it was boring! I stopped my flight and dodged the big chunk of Emerald that was shot towards me. It was really easy to dodge, was she really trained?

But, the last technique that she unleashed looked strong. The big chunk of Emerald that I dodged earlier made contact with the ground and embedded deep into the ground. After a while, the Emerald exploded and sent a lot of small shards in random directions.

So this is the true attack of her Magic! I thought it was a lame one, but this one was interesting! I made a Magia shield behind my back to block the shards. I looked at Magiya Emerald and saw her preparing another attack as she flew around in a random direction. No, she was not flying around in a random direction, she flew away from The Center.

She didn’t want to damage the center, huh. Very well, I was not that evil too. My target from the start was the Magical Girl. I had no interest in destroying The Center. That was why, I followed her from behind, keeping my speed to not accidentally overtake her.

Magiya Emerald flew away from The Center, more specifically, she flew out of the city. It was true that we can’t enter the city from other places except from the entrance, but we could exit the city from anywhere. The Barrier was designed as such to make Magical Girl fly out of the city easier when there was an emergency.

Back to Magiya Emerald, she stopped her track after we were around 500 meters from the city. It was dark, nothing was present. Though, my name wasn’t Zmeya for nothing. I can see well in the dark. I bet my eyes were glowing right now and my irises had turned slit similar to snake’s eyes.

I flew up to match my elevation with Magiya Emerald. She turned to look at me with a serious face and declared.

“I can fight you seriously here. Prepare to lose, you evil Magical Girl! I will put you in prison after this.”

This is fun, an exchange of power between Magical Girls. Then, I will defeat her and claim my victory! That will be the most satisfying thing that I did in my life.

I spread my arms at her declaration and stuck my tongue out, “Try it.”

5 advanced chapters on my Patreon.

Patreon: www.patréon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

130