Chapter 16 – Back to the Hydro City
2.9k 7 97
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I woke up in the morning and saw no one in front of me. I groggily raised my body and stretched my arms up in the sky.

“Yawn~ Where is Zayats?”

Zayats was not in the bed, or anywhere in the room. I rubbed my eyes and get off the bed to wash my face on the sink in the bathroom. I opened the door that lead to the bathroom and saw Zayats showering In the shower room without closing the door.

She was naked and I can see her tanned and well-toned body. I knew that she had a healthy body, and her abs were a bit stout than usual girl or even me. But seeing her naked body directly was a different thing. She was beautiful.

I didn’t back away though. Usually, the main character of a game will close the door and immediately exit the room. But I closed the door behind me and entered the bathroom instead.

The sink was only in the bathroom, and we were both girls. Nothing to be ashamed of. I turned on the sink and Zayats noticed my presence.

“Master?”

I washed my face with the water that flew from the sink and looked at the mirror in front of me. There was also a towel hanging near the mirror, so I used it to wipe the water from my face.

After I wiped my face clean, I hung the towel on its place again and looked at Zayats who was looking at me under the shower.

“First, finish your shower. Second, you will catch a cold if you stood under the shower that long.”

I leave those words and exit the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and then I couldn’t hear water running from the shower. A few seconds later, Zayats came out from the bathroom wearing only her sports top and shorts, without wearing her usual jacket.

Her hair was still wet, she didn’t even dry it properly. But, her wet hair that was sticking on her nape looked sexy, it urged me to touch it and Zmeya’s personality was about to surface.

“Master, I’m finished.”

Zayats told me with a smile on her face as water ticked down her neck. I extended my right hand and wind with hot hair blew from it. It was one of the basic requirements to be a strong Magical Girl, Magia control.

Zayats hair blew to the back and she closed her eyes. After a few seconds, she opened her eyes again with her now dry but disheveled hair.

“Put your clothes on, we have a show today.”

I said to Zayats then sat on the bed while swinging my legs. In front of me, Zayats picked the new hoodie that she brought yesterday and put it on. Not only that, but she also wore two black gloves that she took from her own space. Her space was like a black swirl in the sky, and she plunged her hand inside. She didn’t stop there, she picked two pairs of black socks and high combat boots and put them on too.

Umu, the black and white combination of her hoodie and her socks and glovers suited her a lot. I nodded in approval and Zayats smiled at me. For the last touch, she tied her hair sideways again, put on her beret, and then we were ready to go.

“Master, what is our plan for today? I heard that today we have a show, what is that, Master?” Asked Zayats as she walked towards me.

I jumped off the bed and then walked towards the exit, followed by Zayats, and answered her, “A magical girl from the Evil side will attack a city today, I wanted to see it.”

We exited our hotel room and made our way downstairs.

“An attack is it? So that’s what you call a show, Master?”

I nodded my head without looking at Zayats and raised my left index finger, “Listen Zayats. From the time you formed a contract with me, you are my servant. You are not tied to the Good side or Evil side, you are on my side. Understood?”

Without even looking at Zayats, I can feel that she was happy with my statement.

“Yes, Master!”

I checked out the hotel and then we exited the city. After walking for 3 minutes, I took off my earring and then looked at the sky before throwing my earring inside my Mirror Inventory.

I looked at Zayats with a feral smile on my face and leaned my face to hers.

“This one has been holding back since you showed this one your adorable appearance. Now, that this one desire has been freed from the earring, nothing could stop this one.”

I kissed Zayats on her lips after I said that. She was surprised, but she closed her eyes and enjoyed the kiss right after.

Her outfits began to transform into her Magical Girl’s outfits. With the Master-Servant contract, I could force her to transform too, this was one of ability gained from the contract.

Her outfits were like the first time she transformed, but now she had a black transparent skirt floating around her waist that extended to her thighs. The skirt had a design like my crown, but it was full circle.

After she fully transformed, I pulled my face away and looked at her. Her face was reddened, and she held her cheeks with both of her hands.

“Master~ How could you be so cruel to end the kiss so abruptly! B-but, if that was my punishment for yesterday, then please punish me more!”

This Zayats with her desire released by the Magical Girl’s transformation was talking a bit too much. Her masochistic side was more apparent in her Magical Girl’s form, it was such a cute gap moe compared to her usual self.

“Hold yourself, you are this one servant!” I pulled Zayats’s left hand that she used to hold her cheeks and leaned my face closer to hers once again.

I have a sadistic smile that seems further pleased Zayats as she can’t hold the smile on her face and said.

“This one will do as this one sees fit after watching the show.”

I released Zayats’s hand and looked in the direction of the Hydro City. Zayats was also able to hold herself back and gained her composure before, but she was still holding her face with her hands occasionally to keep her smile under control.

“Let’s go, follow this one.” I began to fly after I said those words.

Zayats also fly after me, following me right behind me. As expected from the first boss that was hiding her strength, she was able to keep up with me even when I flew around 100 meters/second.

This much speed was fine, the sun had just turned on not too long ago, and it was just around 8:00 A.M in terms of clocks. The attack will occur around 11:30 A.M, by one Evil Magical girl that met the Main Character when she gained her power as a Magical Girl.

“Hahahahaha, this will be fun!” I laughed in the sky, and my voice was drawn by the wind.

Zayats who flew right behind me was able to hear me and she replied, “Yes, Master!”

And so, we reached Hydro City in less than one hour of flying. However, we didn’t enter the city. We just floated in the sky as I took out various snacks from my Mirror Inventory and gave Zayats some of them. Not only that, I took out a flying chair and sat on it while looking at the entrance of Hydro City.

There, I saw a familiar girl, the first girl that I met in this world.

“So you’ve arrived, Main Character. Now, what will your choice be? This one will wait for it, and cheers for you.”

Zayats narrowed her eyes in the direction of the Main Character, clearly upset because the Main Character got my attention more than her.

I just let her be, as her action amuses me. With popcorn in my left hand and a glass of cold cola placed on the drink holder on my chair, I crossed my legs and said.

“Now, let the show begin!”


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patréon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

97