Chapter 21 – Crossroad
2.7k 7 100
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Magic after Magic were released by Magiya Emerald and killed the Garmr and the smaller beasts. Magiya Raylight also contributed in defense as she was able to gather enough Magia to shoot Light Spear faster than the first time.

Our presences were now ignored by both sides, and I was able to see a rather good fight for amateur Magical Girls from the sky.

Although I said a good fight, they were still amateurs, no grand magic that was able to gouge the ground were released from both sides. It was like a dog fight, a literal dog fight where Magiya Emerald just kill the beasts that Mally commanded.

“Boring!” I shouted from the sky with my voice imbued by Magia. It shook the nearby atmosphere and stopped the fight between Mally and Magiya Emerald.

Though, Garmr and the other beasts were expected more than I thought. When they heard my voice, they whimpered and ran away with their tails between their legs.

Mally was looking at me with a betrayed expression. She blamed me for making the Beasts ran away.

Magiya Emerald and Magiya Raylight also looked at me with confused expressions.

My smile dropped from my face as I rested my head on my right arm. I frowned and pointed my left index finger at them.

“That was boring!” I repeated what I said earlier without imbuing Magia in my voice.

Now they understood that what I said earlier was not a mistake and began to frown at me.

“Boring?! Do you think an attack on a city is entertainment?!” Shouted Magiya Emerald as her body trembled in anger.

She glared at me intensely without breaking eye contact with me, ignoring Mally who was her enemy.

Magiya Raylight was flustered. She was looking between Magiya Emerald and Mally repeatedly before she landed her gaze at me.

“U-umm, I don’t understand, but what did you mean by boring?”

“As This one said, This one wanted to have fun! That fight earlier, that was not a fight at all! That was a play! Or do you want This one to join the fight? Let This one show you what a real fight is?” I said in a haughty tone that will make the other people think I was high from drugs.

But the reactions that I got were various. Magiya Emerald’s eyes widened and her body trembled even more. This time she was trembling in fear instead of anger, as she had experienced a bit of my strength a few days ago.

Mally just looked at me with anger on her face. I just smirked at her, that kind of anger was cute compared to the cold Magia that was spilling out from Zayats when I confronted her.

Magiya Raylight had a stupid expression on her face. In the game, that girl was not stupid, she was naïve. She must never have thought of killing the Evil Magical Girl inside her head. That naïve way of thinking must be shattered this instant, as that will break her in the future.

But, that was not my duty. I have no duty, I just wanted to enjoy this fight. The tutorial was not like this, this was too easy. That Mally, did she command the beasts because she didn’t want to show her real strength?

I glared at Mally who was still glaring at me in anger.

“Oi, you. If you wanted to hide your strength, then don’t do it. If This one is bored, This one will kill you personally.”

Thick Magia began to spill out from my body and made an illusion of nine green-scaled snakes behind my chair. The snakes wrapped around my body and glared at Mally with their glowing yellow eyes. The reason why my Magia showed the snake's illusion was because my Magia was too thick that it showed the real form of my power or at least the core of my power.

Snakes, that was the core of my power. I choose that core because I thought it would be cool, who knows that it turned out as I had expected.

Mally who saw the snakes around my body was frightened. The Magical Girls who were able to visualize their Magia like me were rare. Two persons were known to be able to visualize their Magia, and it was the leader of the Evil Magical Girl and the Saint, leader of the Council.

Magiya Emerald was also surprised and she turned her gaze at Mally, refusing to look at me. Magiya Raylight, however. Her reaction was amusing.

She had a big smile on her face as she shouted.

“Amazing! How can you do that?!”

Even Zayats who sat behind me was retreating a bit because she was scared of me, but that girl just expressed her amazement.

I erased the Magia around me and the atmosphere turned into normal again. Looking at Magiya Raylight, I smiled smugly to show my superiority.

“Train hard, and kill a lot of your enemies. That was the fastest way to reach This one’s level.”

Magiya Raylight’s smile was frozen as she never expected my answer. I ignored her and looked at Mally.

“Now, are you going to fight or does This one need to personally dispose you from this land?”

Without answering my question, Magia began to radiate from Mally’s body. Magiya Emerald gritted her teeth in anger and shouted.

“Magiya Raylight! If you stood there idly, you will die for sure!”

Magiya Emerald began to gather Magia around her and prepare for big magic. She must’ve felt it, that Mally was not a kind of Magical Girl like earlier. She didn’t hold back again because of my threat, and if she didn’t satisfy me, there was a chance that I will kill her.

Magiya Emerald was also cornered because she can feel that Mally’s Magia reserve was more than hers. As such, she was cornered too. The only one who didn’t know the real situation of this fight was the naïve one, Magiya Raylight.

She also began gathering Magia, but she didn’t know which spell that she can use in this situation. Confusion was visible on her face. If she used big magic, her opponent could die from it, and I guessed that Magiya Raylight would never want to kill her opponent.

But, if she didn’t use big magic, the city barrier won’t be able to hold Mally’s attack and beasts will be able to enter the city and kill the civilians.

Two choices were presented and now was the crossroad for the Main Character. Which one was your choice, this has gone according to the script that I wanted to give.

There was a chance for the Main Character to join the Evil side, and that was when the Magical Girl that was with her killed the Evil Magical Girl without mercy.

I choose to erase the possibility of her becoming Evil Magical Girl by acting like earlier. If Magiya Raylight joined the Evil Side, that would be troublesome. I will have a hard time teasing her in the future.

Now that possibility was gone, and Magiya Raylight was only presented with two choices.

Will she become a cold-hearted Magical Girl that held justice above her morality, or she will become the kind Magical Girl that was able to forgive her opponent?

“Show This one your choice, oh prophecied girl!” I shouted at the time their magic was ready.

I looked forward to your choice, Magiya Raylight.


5 advanced chapters on my Patréon.

Patréon: www.patreon.com/ShuviLily

Thank you!

100