True Immortal Sightings Report #2: Little Girl of Time
128 4 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Report #2
Name: Little Girl of Time
Other Titles: Little Girl, Time, Time Herself, Monster

 

  • Multidimensional being
  • Omnipresent
  • Omnipotent
  • Full control over time

Danger level - Medium

Appearance - Female childlike appearance of the observing species

Behavioural Report: Playful. Whimsical. Emotionally Unstable.

 

First-person View of an encounter:

" Lady Janir, my team could not find any traces of the traitor," I report as I saluted the knight. Bracing myself for the subsequent yelling that I was sure to get, I quickly went over the details of our team's mission in my head. Once I was sure that the captain was indeed not allowed to punish us for failure, I caught her punch as it approached my face. 

" Lady Janir, you are not allowed to punish us for our failure. It goes against our contract. If you break our contract, we are allowed to retaliate." I proclaimed to the noble's face. While it was a gamble to do so, I was certain that her pride will not allow her to take action against my team and me. Her face scrunched into an ugly frown which turned into a glare. " Fine! You useless mercenaries are all like this! Be happy that you are getting paid for this subpar work."

Not speaking further, she turned around and started walking along the road. I made a hand gesture informing my team that we are leaving. With this, we walked in silence towards the city gates. 

Soon, the gates were in view. On the roadside, we saw a little girl seemingly waiting for us to arrive. She got up from the tree which she was sitting under and walked to meet Lady Janir. Seeing this, I just assumed that she was the noble's relative or something. However, as a properly hired bodyguard, I stood between my charge and the girl. The rest of my team surrounded the knight as per our usual guard formation.

Facing the girl I spoke, " Miss, I must ask what your intentions are." The girl seemed to have been staring at something behind me while I spoke to her, so I faked a cough and repeated my question. She seemed to notice me on my second try and respond. " Ah, kind sir. I would like to play a game with all of you. Do you mind?" Her voice was enchanting as if nature was given a voice.

" Sorry miss, I am afraid that we cannot play with you. We are on an important mission. However, once I am finished with this mission I can play with you. Could you wait at the gates for me? It is dangerous to stay outside the city gates." I addressed her politely... Only to be overwritten by the damn knight. The stupid knight walked in front of me despite and kicked the girl of the road. I turned around preparing to admonish the noble only to be told off by my teammates for being soft.

Gritting my teeth in frustration, I moved towards the poor girl who was still lying prone on the grass. " Miss, sorry about that. Nobles are all like that next time try to avoid people with fancy-looking clothes." My armour clanked about as I knelt to offer my hand to the fallen girl. Taking my hand I helped her up. Her eyes stared into mine and mine into hers as she stood. Her eyes... Her eyes were... alien. Instead of the innocence of a child or the sadness of getting kicked or pain, I saw planet melting anger. There was something... timeless about that anger. As if she had been angry for centuries.

She whispered to me once she stood up. Still shocked by what I saw in her eyes, I merely stayed still as she finished her statement. " I am the first of His creations. Well done mortal. You are truly exceptional. To have beaten me at my own game despite not knowing its rules. You are a very lucky man. Tch, stupid cameraman got my photo again."

Then, everything went black. It was this way for a long time. I am unsure of how long but it must have been a very long time. Finally, there was a change.

[Welcome To The Divine Luck System!]

[You have reincarnated as the immortal aspect of luck! Congratulations!]

2