Chapter 23: Zen
3.8k 5 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 23: Zen

 

“Rose is he really invisible and intangible to others?

 

He looked rather solid.”

 

Rose said

 

“Well you can just command him to go to the dog or go to the warden and the results will be clear right.

 

But first ask him to lick your pussy between her legs or ass hole between her butt locks to see if he really follows your command.

 

Also is this really just a point transferring device from the special features it is showing it can be a powerful artifact?”

 

Mohini thought for a while and said

 

“Now I remember this point adding system will start as the system feature and later turns in to some kind of artifact it can fight and defend too.

 

I think I don’t quite remember most of the features that I have designed in the game system.

 

It is as if the memories are being sealed or being restricted by some powerful force.”

 

Rose said

 

“It must be because of the sentient crystal’s power.

 

It wants to completely fulfill your wish so it is removing your memories of the game system you have designed so that you can experience everything as a new experience.

 

Well whatever, give a command to the point transferring system to see if it is actually following your command.”

 

Mohini blushed a little and said in a shy tone

 

“Point transferring device lick my pussy between her legs”

 

Even after Mohini commanded the point transferring device it did not move instead a notification popped out saying

 

“Player has to first give a name to the point transferring device before you give a command.

 

Also player can change the name that is previously given if there is a change in the gender when required.”

 

Mohini was a little embarrassed and thought of some names for the point transferring device along with Rose, soon after 5 minutes they finally came up with a name that is

 

“Zen”

 

They came up with this name because of the calm nature of the point transferring system while it is in immovable position.

 

Then Mohini gave the name Zen to the point transferring device immediately the person in front of her moved.

 

He took a step forward and stood right in front of Mohini then bowed to Mohini and said

 

“Zen greets master Mohini.”

 

Mohini was shocked a little and asked

 

“You can talk too?”

 

“Yes master”

 

 Zen responded.

 

Mohini was in shock for a few minutes and asked

 

“Do you have consciousness?

 

Can you think on your own?

 

Will you still follow my commands?”

 

“Master I have a consciousness, I can think and act on my own to only benefit for my master that is you and I will follow your commands no matter what.

 

I am your servant that will do anything for you and will only obey you.

 

If something happens to you I will cease to exist as well.

 

But master can recreate me using the game system again if something happens to me.

 

I am a part of the game system for the use of master.

 

Also the person called Rose inside you is also my master too since you are merged as one completely she can give me command too on your behalf.”

 

Zen replied

 

Rose immediately wanted to test and see her command so before Mohini could speak Rose said

 

“Zen, lick Mohini’s pussy between her legs.”

 

Listening to this Mohini was a little startled and blushed red like tomato.

 

Almost immediately Zen stood in front of Mohini on his knees while Mohini was sitting on the bed covering her lower parts with a bed sheets and her upper parts with a towel.

 

This is because she just took a shower and was immersed in the details of the game system.

 

So she doesn’t put on any dress and sat on the bed just like that.

 

Almost immediately Zen stood in front of Mohini on his knees while Mohini was sitting on the bed covering her lower parts with a bed sheets and her upper parts with a towel.

 

This is because she just took a shower and was immersed in the details of the game system.

 

So she doesn’t put on any dress and sat on the bed just like that.

 

“Master if you please let me…”

 

Saying that Zen slowly pulled out the bed sheets that are covering Mohini bottom parts and upon removing the bed sheets Zen could see that Mohini was sitting in a crossed legs posture similar to a meditative stance.

 

But this also reveals most of her pussy between her legs and clitoris from the space behind her legs.

 

This type of sitting is her normal sitting posture in her country and it is completely inserted into the people’s minds.

 

Most of the people that sit on a flat surface usually sit crossed legs unless they are sitting on a chair with handles or they have knee troubles.

 

Zen knelt down in front of Mohini where his head comes on equal height to her pussy between her legs.

 

 He gently put his hands on her legs and pulled them open after that he put his hands on her buttocks and pulled her pussy between her legs closer to his face.

 

Then he began to lick her pussy between her legs as if he licking some kind of chocolate bar or ice cream cone.

 

“Ahaahaa”

 

Because of the Zen licking her pussy between her legs Mohini was again went to a pleasurable state of mind causing her to moan from pleasure.

 

Even though Mohini was recently fucked by 3 man that was not done with conscious beings and the dog is just an animal and fucked Mohini instinctively.

 

So the Zen licking her pussy between her legs can be said to be her first time having sex with the opposite gender.

 

After a while her entire body became numb and limp because of pleasure.

 

She has fallen back on the bed while Zen is gently licking her pussy between her legs.

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

47