Chapter 28: seduction pill, allure pill
3.3k 3 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 28: seduction pill, allure pill

 

Then she took out the packet of diamonds and placed in the inventory which has stored itself in a different box.

 

She took all the other things of the wooden box and stored them in the inventory.

 

She went outside her room and placed a barrier around the dog house to implement her plan to falsify warden Hari’s memories instead of erasing his memories completely.

 

She took out the box outside the room and placed box at the back at the buried spot.

 

Then filled it with the sand she dug out to bury the box back.

 

After that she locked the box with the copper lock and called out warden Hari.

 

Handing the key back to Hari Mohini said

 

“Place the key back to its hiding spot and sleep for an hour everything when you saw me naked is a dream”

 

Saying these words Mohini sent warden Hari back to his room.

 

Then she went to the spot where she got the treasure and buried the wooden box back into the ground.

 

After that she cleaned off her tracks and went back into her room.

 

All that left in the area are small holes that are dug by the dog.

 

After going back into her room Mohini sighed sitting on her bed.

 

There is a happy glint on her face because she now possesses 10 million dollars on her hand.

 

She was extremely rich with money, gold and diamonds too.

 

The combined liquidated amount of all her asserts is not even equal to a tenth of the money she got from the treasure box.

 

After few moments Mohini’s excitement was gone and started to think how to complete the previous quests that are shown without using her skills. At that time Rose spoke

 

“Mohini we can just use the seduction pill and allure pill.

 

Seduction pill will make them aroused to the point that they will have to fuck someone no matter what and as for the allure pill it will make the person that is aroused see any person of the opposite sex as their alpha partner for sex.

 

So without any other choice they will fuck you.”

 

Mohini understood the concept but she doesn’t know where to find this seduction pill and allure pill. Then Rose spoke again

 

“Mohini just check the game store to see if there are any of these pills available for sale.”

 

Mohini immediately understood the idea and opened the game store page in that page she searched for the seduction pill and allure pill.

 

Soon after she saw the game store page displaying the two pills that she is searching for.

 

The first one on the list is the seduction pill, upon selection of the seduction pill a description showed up saying

 

“Seduction pill of level 1 can be used on any being below the foundation stage.

 

The effects on the being at foundation stage are less than half compared to the being with below foundation stage cultivation.

 

The effects of the seduction pill is to seduce any being and bring out their most primal sexual desires and maintain that desire for 3 hours of time or until that being is completely exhausted.

 

The cost of 1 seduction pill of level 1 is 10 quest points and the cost of 1 seduction pill of level 2 is 100 quest points.

 

The player can only access up to level 2 of the resources of the system store till the player reaches foundation stage.

 

The level 2 pills can be used on the foundation stage cultivators with 100 percent effectiveness

 

The second one on the list is the allure pill, upon selection of the allure pill a description showed up saying

 

 “Allure pill of level 1 can be used on any being below the foundation stage.

 

The effects on the being at foundation stage are less than half compared to the being with below foundation stage cultivation.

 

The effects of the allure pill is to make the being that consumed the pill think of any other being of the same race as their most beautiful opposite sex.

 

In the eyes of the being that consumed the pill even the ugliest opposite sex being of their race will look as the most beautiful.

 

The effects of the pill last for 5 hours.

 

The cost of 1 allure pill of level 1 is 5 quest points and the cost of 1 seduction pill of level 2 is 50 quest points.

 

The player can only access up to level 2 of the resources of the system store till the player reaches foundation stage.

 

The level 2 pills can be used on the foundation stage cultivators with 100 percent effectiveness

 

Mohini looked at this and was happy that she can use these pills instead of using her skills to do what she wanted and earn all the quest points that are mentioned in the assistance quests page.

 

Immediately Mohini bought the pills and under Rose's suggestion Mohini bought three pills of each type.

 

Mohini then opened the quests page and found that she has to get fucked by warden Hari, cook Abu and Zen in her room, in warden Hari’s room and out in a public place like the alley as she did with the dog before to complete the quest at that time of completing all this Mohini will receive a grand total of 5000 quest points.

 

Mohini decided to do all these quests to receive the quest points in the morning of the next day.

 

This is because on the next day every one of the tenants in this hostel will take their lunch boxes with them and won’t come till evening.

 

 This is because of some series of occasions that happened on the next day. This is known by her because of her excellent memory.

 

There is one more reason for her to remember the next day.

 

This is because she was bullied by their classmates on that very day to the point that she was hospitalized causing…………

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

43