Chapter 29: steamy train travel quest
3.6k 1 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 29: steamy train travel quest

 

This is because she was bullied by their classmates on that very day to the point that she was hospitalized causing her to almost drop the educational year again.

 

The next day is their school’s annual day so she doesn’t need to go to the school in the morning.

 

Also after the annual day there will be break for one weak and after that there will be yearend exams.

 

Mohini was in the second year of the high school and will be promoted to the high school next year.

 

Mohini wanted use all the experience points, stat points and skills currently available to enhance her strength so that she would not be in that bad situation again.

 

The pills that she bought came in two jade bottles and are stored in her inventory.

 

She was so exhausted because of the things that happened all day long.

 

But she wanted to use Zen in this night to transfer the remaining experience points and stat points so that she can raise her strength a little by the morning of the next day.

 

But before that she wanted to use the remaining 100 quest points and some materials to upgrade the Zen’s level from level 0 to level 4.

 

The materials required to upgrade Zen to level 10 is gold, wood, iron and some other materials.

 

Mohini dressed up and went out to buy some wood, iron and some other materials in the market to upgrade Zen.

 

She already possesses gold and has enough money to buy materials to upgrade Zen.

 

She has to travel through both a local train and a bus in order to get to the area where they sell the wood and iron ingots.

 

Even though she has dressed herself with a top and a skirt she is currently not wearing any under wear like bra and panties.

 

If there is a gust of wind and lifted her skirt everyone would be able see her pussy and ass clearly.

 

Mohini’s face was red because of the embarrassment of not wearing any underwear.

 

Most of the people on the road avoided her while she was walking on the road.

 

Mohini don’t bother with those people’s stares of disgust, because she was sure that she was a beautiful person that even the movie stars envy her beauty.

 

But because of the curse she wasn’t able to see her beauty herself.

 

While traveling she decided that when she was going to the destination she will travel by the local train and when returning home she will use the bus transportation to return.

 

Each of the two journeys either by bus or by train it will take an entire hour.

 

Mohini wanted to use this hour of journey to complete the quests regarding Zen and also improve her strength a little while completion the quests.

 

She went to the railway station after that she boarded the local train to the construction materials market area.

 

It is 4 PM in the evening the train is a little empty with less people because there is some festival in few days most of the institutions and others gave holidays for a week.

 

This is also the reason why the hostel that Mohini resides will be empty from the next day.

 

The next day will be some celebrations for the office staff.

 

Also there are annual days and school days for the educational institutions so after their celebrations next day they will go to their own homes to celebrate with their families.

 

Mohini sat at one corner of the seat where there is no one near her.

 

Most of them are sitting a little far away. This is not because of Mohini but the density of passengers is really less.

 

There are only about 20 people in the entire train compartment. Mohini also sat at a deserted area at one corner of the train compartment.

 

So there is no one beside her or opposite to her.

 

She first placed a barrier around her that creates an illusion of Mohini sitting there looking out of the train window this will disguise what she is doing inside the barrier.

 

At the same time she also added sound proofing to the barrier so that her moans could not be heard by any person in the train compartment.

 

Then she summoned Zen after her preparations are complete.

 

She first placed a barrier around her that creates an illusion of Mohini sitting there looking out of the train window this will disguise what she is doing inside the barrier.

 

At the same time she also added sound proofing to the barrier so that her moans could not be heard by any person in the train compartment.

 

Then she summoned Zen after her preparations are complete.

 

Then a notification appeared saying

 

“Assistance quest page’s quest based on situation

 

The player has to travel in the train for one hour completely naked and not using any skills that cause camouflage to disturb the visual field of the others.

 

On completion of the quest player will receive 1000 quest points.

 

The usage of sound proofing barriers is acceptable but illusion of camouflage barrier is restricted.”

 

This quest shocked Mohini at the same time she was blushing too. She knows that no matter what she will be looked by many people naked.

 

The local train that she is travelling has 6 stops and it takes a little over 10 minutes from one stop to another.

 

The journey takes over an hour to reach the destination that Mohini wanted to go.

 

Mohini thought of an idea and spoke

 

“Rose I want you to stun the people that looked at me being naked using the controller skill so that they won’t report me to the cops.

 

As for the people that board this compartment and came near me, just send them to trance or sleep using the controller skill.

 

This way we won’t be breaking any rules of the quest what do you think.

 

We can do this quest safely without any problem at all………”

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

43