Chapter 40: virginity lost again
3.8k 3 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 40: virginity lost again

 

He was excited by her moans so he wants to stick his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy.

 

He immediately removed his dress changing into his birthday suit that is completely naked.

 

His hot dick stood up like a hot dick. His hot dick is only 4 inches long and 1 inch wide.

 

In comparison to Zen’s hot dick it is quite small but there is one peculiar thing regarding owner raju’s hot dick that is it looked like a crescent moon.

 

It is completely curved giving it a unique shape.

 

Before owner raju stick his hot dick Rose ordered Zen to appear and fuck Mohini’s ass hole.

 

This way Mohini can get more pleasure and can complete more quests in less time.

 

Watchman cal is still recording from the side but he is also masturbating his hot dick with one hand and holding camera with the other.

 

Zen was intangible so he can merge with the bed and can directly stick his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy.

 

At the same time owner raju pulled Mohini to the edge of the bed. He started to rub his hot dick on Mohini’s wet pussy lips.

 

Rose ordered Zen to stick his hot dick into Mohini’s ass hole at the same time owner raju stick his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy.

 

To be precise Rose want Zen to copy owner raju while fucking Mohini.

 

Under the orders of Rose, Zen also started to rub his hot dick on Mohini’s ass hole making Mohini arouse further.

 

At this time Rose said to Mohini to activate her cultivation technique ‘Kama sutra’ and the steal skill to steal all the experience points, spirit points and stat points from the owner raju.

 

The steal skill is special because it first accumulates everything that can be stolen from the target and only steal’s them after the person using the skill accepts so that the victim doesn’t notice that someone stole things from him.

 

 Rose will make the transfer of all the points at the moment the target was about to cum so that Mohini and herself can enjoy the pleasure to the fullest.

 

After rubbing Mohini’s pussy a few times owner raju inserted his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy with a sudden jolt.

 

Similarly Zen did the same inserting his hot dick into Mohini’s ass hole with a sudden jolt simultaneously to owner raju.

 

This sudden entry of the two hot dicks into her pussy and ass hole simultaneously has almost woke up Mohini from the drug effect making her let out a loud moan.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

This loud moan of Mohini aroused owner raju, watchman cal and even Zen to harden their hot dicks a little more.

 

The curved hot dick of owner raju bulged on Mohini skin and moved to and fro with the moments of owner raju.

 

At the same time Zen who was a little aroused also started to move his hot dick in Mohini’s ass hole.

 

After a few times of moving to and fro in Mohini’s pussy owner raju pulled out his hot dick to show the signs of blood on his hot dick to the camera indicating he has taken Mohini's virginity.

 

Because of the excessive pressure some of the blood flowed out of Mohini’s pussy along with her cum.

 

Owner raju and watchman cal put on a wide creepy smile looking at the blood from Mohini’s pussy.

 

They even recorded the blood flowing out of Mohini’s pussy.

 

At that time because of the detection skill Mohini and Rose observed that the hot dick of watchman cal was similar to owner raju‘s hot dick.

 

They are both curved and looked identical, the only difference is watchman cal’s hot dick is over 6 inches and owner raju’s hot dick is 4 inches long.

 

This aroused some suspensions in both Mohini and Rose that is something is fishy.

 

They decided to look into this matter after they completed the quest.

 

After that owner raju stick his hot dick into Mohini’s pussy again.

 

At the same time Zen who previously took out his hot dick also stuck it into Mohini’s ass hole again.

 

This made Mohini moan louder causing all the three men present in the room to be excited again.

 

The owner fucked Mohini’s pussy for half an hour before spraying out his cum inside her pussy.

 

On the other hand Rose ordered Zen to stop copying owner raju and continue fucking Mohini’s ass hole.

 

The owner switched his positions with the watchman then continued to fuck Mohini taking turns for over 2 hours.

 

Each of them fucked Mohini at least 3 times filling Mohini’s pussy with cum after fucking her 6 times.

 

During this process of fucking Mohini her cultivation technique while Rose used the steal skill to get all the points from owner raju and watchman cal.

 

When both owner raju and watchman cal are fucking Mohini they have used various positions by twisting and turning their hot dicks in Mohini’s pussy.

 

“The pussy of this ugly bitch is heavenly.

 

Let us trap her and enjoy her all we want in the coming days till we have our fun hehehe.”

 

Owner raju said with a lustful smile

 

In the mean time Zen has fucked Mohini for an entire two hours. In these two hours not only the previous stat points from the dog but also the stat points and other points that she obtained from these two people were also set to add to Mohini’s points.

 

After fucking for 2 hours Zen shout out few shots of cum into Mohini’s ass hole filling Mohini with energy……………

 

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

You can read free advanced chapters at the following sites

 

https://fatenovels.wordpress.com/

 

You can read advanced chapters at the following sites

 

Patreon page link at patreon.com/Fatenovels

 

Ko-fi page link at Ko-fi.com/souryourerfate

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

 

40