Chapter 69: death steal on Cal and Raju
1.7k 3 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 69: death steal on cal and raju

 

But there is only one sad thing that is no matter how she transforms she will still be ugly as long as the curse on her remains.

 

She can produce a dick but the functioning of the dick needs time.

 

This is because her gender switching ability is related to the succubus blood. In order to unlock the gender switching ability she has to at least reach level 30.

 

If she wants to switch the gender of other people she has to reach at least level 50.

 

Even though it is disappointing there is good news that is she can become a Virgin and refill her yin spirit energy within few minutes as the time required is drastically reduced.

 

Also the cost required for this also decreased very much.

 

The longer she lets her Virgin pussy recover the higher the quality of the yin spirit energy that will be gathered in her Virgin pussy.

 

This is the best thing that Mohini wanted right now as she was in requirement of getting fucked to level up quickly.

 

Both Rose and Mohini were ecstatic that the smile on their faces was never fading.

 

Rose made a sudden suggested

 

“Mohini use the death steal ability on cal and raju for the trail.”

 

Usage of the death steal needs Mohini to be in physical contact with the target.

 

So she immediately called cal and raju towards her and ordered

 

“Both of you insert both of your dicks into my ass hole and fuck me.”

 

Mohini never did the double penetration in her ass hole as her pussy is currently recovering her Virginity and the yin spirit energy.

 

 This was Rose's idea to have a double penetration for anal.

 

She wanted to see if she can benefit any quest points through this as she was about to kill them both soon.

 

As expected a quest is triggered as soon as Mohini called raju and cal.

 

The quest is not big it is simple as Rose's plan and the reward is also simple that is 1000 quest points.

 

Mohini and Rose were a little disappointed seeing the quest.

 

They have just done a 30,000 point quest so the quest with just 1000 points looked very low to them.

 

But there is one more thing that is the appearance of the quest is like it just formed based on Mohini’s and Rose's expectations.

 

Both cal and raju came from both sides of Mohini one standing in front of her and one standing behind her.

 

Then they adjusted themselves and slowly inserted both of their dicks into Mohini’s ass hole.

 

Mohini’s ass hole was stretched at visible rate with two curved dicks in her ass hole.

 

This made Mohini let out a loud moan of pleasure.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

Because of the lewd god body cultivation technique, every part of Mohini’s body was lewd and extremely sensitive.

 

As she cultivates further she would never feel pain and instead she will only feel pleasure.

 

Also the higher the pleasure she felt the faster all the wounds heal on her body. This is the benefit of the lewd god body.

 

Also it is almost impossible to wound Mohini by the people that has the cultivation that is below mortal level 50.

 

This is because her lewd god body has reached beginner's level 5 just now.

 

Even if she was wounded by the people of the higher level or a group of lower levels as long as she felt pleasure she will heal immediately.

 

Both raju and cal started to move their dicks to and fro.

 

Because their dicks are curved they are rubbing the inner walls of Mohini’s ass hole.

 

At the same time they are rubbing each other dicks.

 

Mohini continued to moan.

 

Her moans are getting lustier with every push that cal and raju make.

 

“Ahaa” “yes…”

 

“Fuck yeah”

 

“Humm” “uamm”

 

Mohini and Rose were at the peak of the ecstasy as they are having a very pleasurable moment.

 

At this moment both of cal’s and raju’s dicks twitched, Mohini know that they are about to cum.

 

Mohini activated death steal at this moment.

 

As soon as they cummed in Mohini’s ass hole she stole their lives using the death steal.

 

After few moments both raju and cal fell on the ground.

 

Ding

 

“Killed two mortal level 10 beings 200 experience points obtained.”

 

On the other hand Mohini sat legs crossed on the spot in a meditating pose and started to circulate her cultivation techniques to the best of her ability.

 

This is because she received experience points by killing both raju and cal other than the amount that she stole from them.

 

After few minutes Mohini opened her eyes with bright smile because she made quite a progress reaching half of the path to mortal level 27 and at the same time she has also managed to make some progress in body cultivation towards the beginner level 6.

 

Then she summoned Zen. Zen turned into his slime form again and was very enthusiastic looking at the corpses of cal and raju.

 

Mohini gave her consent to Zen to devourer the corpses of cal and raju.

 

Everything of raju and cal was completely stored in Mohini’s inventory.

 

While Zen is devouring the corpses of cal and raju Mohini turned towards Ravi who was resting.

 

 It has been an hour since Ravi fucked Mohini so he has recovered a little.

 

Mohini called Ravi over to her to fuck her ass hole.

 

Ravi’s dick is not as big as before, but still he fucked her for half an hour continuously.

 

Then when he was about cum in her ass hole Mohini used the death steal to instantly steal everything that this Ravi at mortal level 68 has………….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 113 chapters the end of the curse removal arc for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

28