Chapter 70: switching Zen’s gender
2k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 70: switching Zen’s gender

 

Then when he was about cum in her ass hole Mohini used the death steal to instantly steal everything that this Ravi at mortal level 68 has.

 

Ding

 

“Killed a mortal level 68 being 1500 experience points obtained.”

 

Mohini sat on the spot in a meditative pose to absorb all the benefits that she obtained after getting her ass hole fucked by Ravi.

 

She has finally reached mortal level 27 and her body cultivation has successfully reached beginner’s level 6.

 

Mohini and Rose were very happy for the gains she obtained for killing Ravi.

 

Ravi fell on the ground life less as he lost everything he has except for his body.

 

Zen who completed devouring cal’s and raju’s corpses has now started devouring Ravi’s corpse under the approval of Mohini and Rose.

 

Mohini received some notifications of all the stolen things that were stored I her inventory at the extra’s page.

 

Mohini and Rose decided to rename this page as “stolen goods” page rather than extra’s page.

 

Soon after they opened the inventory page and then moved to the stolen goods page to look at the things she obtained from using death steal on Ravi, raju and cal.

 

She has obtained 234,600 experience points, 450 stat points of various stats, around 70 years of life span, some of the daily skills like driving, swimming and many other things are obtained by Mohini and stored in the inventory.

 

The 70 years life span is undoubtedly the most valuable thing Mohini obtained.

 

She doesn’t want to use this now and reduce the effect but instead she wanted to hold on to them.

 

Because using them currently will only reduce the 70 years to only 7 years but she was sure that after some more upgrades she can change this conversion ratio to be higher.

 

It is 11:30 AM in the morning. Mohini waited Zen to devourer Ravi’s corpse. Then something miraculous happened.

 

Zen slowly started to turn into a human his body was rough and robust similar to Ravi’s body then his skin was fair that was like raju’s skin.

 

He looked quite handsome and then his body slowly adjusted more rearranging all the good features of the three corpses of cal, raju and Ravi into a single person.

 

The most promising feature of this transformation of Zen is his 8 inches long thick and curvy dick that is the combination of the dicks of cal, raju and Ravi.

 

Mohini continued to stare at Zen’s dick for sometime as if she was seeing some rare treasure.

 

This time something strange happened that is Zen spoke

 

“Master please doesn’t look at my dick so intently it is embarrassing.”

 

Listening to what Zen said both Mohini and Rose were stunned.

 

They know that Zen has his own consciousness but they did not expect Zen to have this kind of feelings too.

 

Mohini spoke with a flirty voice

 

“Well I am looking at my favorite toy, can’t I watch it.”

 

Zen looked embarrassed listening to Mohini and said

 

“Master you are the boss and I am the toy so look however you want at my dick.”

 

His white face turned red saying these words.

 

Mohini moved forward teasingly towards Zen and bent down on her knees before Zen.

 

After that she slowly put Zen’s dick in her small mouth and started to suck on it passionately.

 

While she was sucking Zen’s dick, Zen felt ecstasy almost reaching the heavens.

 

After few minutes he sprayed his cum in Mohini’s mouth which was some of the experience points, stat points and all the basic skills that Mohini’s obtained from stealing from cal, raju and Ravi.

 

After that she sat in a meditative pose on the spot again to absorb all that she obtained from Zen.

 

At the same time Rose ordered Zen to insert his head in between Mohini’s legs and lick her secret cherry to increase her pleasure level to help her absorb faster.

 

Mohini’s cultivation techniques based primarily on lust and pleasure.

 

So if she was stimulated when she was concentrated on cultivation it will increase her rate of comprehension and speed of cultivation by several folds.

 

Mohini sat there while Zen passionately licking her secret cherry while placing his hands on her ass.

 

After half an hour Mohini came out of her cultivation with a bring smile.

 

Zen stopped licking her secret cherry and helped her stand up then said

 

“Congratulations master on breaking through to level 28.”

 

Mohini smiled and said

 

“Don’t call me master when we are alone just call me Mohini from now on”

 

“Yes Mohini” Zen replied immediately.

 

Rose suddenly remembered and said

 

“Mohini you can turn Zen into a women right lets change him into a women to see how he looks.”

 

Listening to Rose Mohini got curious too so she decided to switch the gender of Zen into female.

 

Then she said

 

“I am going to turn you into a women hehe”

 

Zen did not bother about it and just accepted it and said

 

“Yes Mohini that way I can follow you everywhere without any problem.”

 

Zen absorbed a copy of all the memories of the beings he devoured so he can now socialize himself in the public without any fear at all.

 

With a thought a window appeared in front of Mohini.

 

This window contains all the details of Zen. It looked like the status page she has.

 

In this page she has control over many things but because of the low level currently she can only control Zen’s gender only.

 

The gender of Zen is currently specified as male. When she clicked on that there is a choice of male and female. With a thought Mohini selected female and selected ok.

 

Then a notification popped out saying

 

“Switching Zen’s gender required player to spend 50 spirit points does the player accept the switching of gender to continue.

 

This is only one time payment and there is no……………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 113 chapters the end of the curse removal arc for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22