Chapter 71: Zen’s female form
2.1k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 71: Zen’s female form

 

This is only one time payment and there is no need to pay every time player switches Zen’s gender.

 

Select “yes” to continue and “no” to stop the process.”

 

Mohini selected yes option immediately so that the process moves on switching Zen’s gender to female.

 

Then Zen’s body before her started to change at a visible rate his dick went back into his body while his chest started to grow forward.

 

The way Zen transform is simple that is he will activate the female version of the genetic structure of the people it devoured.

 

Inside Zen there is genetic structure after every time he devourer someone it will store all their genetic information in this genetic structure.

 

Then all the negative information is deleted and all the useful points are stored in the genetic structure for further use.

 

Zen transformed into a woman, the female version Zen looked most like Veni the wife of Ravi, cal’s lover and mother of raju.

 

Mohini saw her image in Ravi’s house while she stayed there so she immediately identified her.

 

Rose and Mohini both of them are shocked to find that Zen looked like Veni so much. Some of her features are different but they are beautiful.

 

Zen looked quite beautiful. She looked quite young like an 18 year old Virgin that is waiting for her Prince charming to ravage her.

 

Zen’s boobs are not that big or not that small just the right size. They are perky and round with light brown cherries.

 

Her face has very distinctive facial features with big bright eyes with black pupa.

 

Her lips are of baby pink color with perfect long black silky smooth hair that reaches her waist length.

 

She has slender legs, with a beautiful pussy.

 

Her skin was fair and there is a slight luster to it. Mohini asked

 

“Zen after becoming a female will your combat strength has any decrease?”

 

Zen spoke

 

“No Mohini, there is no change in my combat strength.

 

Even though this body looked soft and weak I am still as strong as a person at peak level 100 that is a person that can enter into foundation stage with a single step.”

 

Listening to this Mohini was very happy then she said

 

“Let me check the strength and softness of your body then hehe”

 

Mohini who was completely naked slowly strode towards Zen who was also completely naked.

 

Since Zen was now in female body shape he is acting like one too.

 

His entire mind set is changed to that of a female too.

 

When Mohini was walking towards Zen looked like a shy lady covering her cherries with one hand and her pussy with the other hand.

 

Mohini stood in front of Zen then she removed Zen’s hands on her cherries gently.

 

Zen did not resist Mohini instead she looked like she was anticipating that Mohini would do something to her.

 

In a way Zen is also a part of Mohini like her arms or legs so she can feel what Zen is feeling currently.

 

After lifting Zen’s arm that is covering her cherries Mohini saw some round cream buns with cherries on the top of them.

 

There is one particular thing that Zen’s female body has that attracted Mohini that is the perky cherries that are a little bigger than that of normal cherries.

 

They are 1 inches long and half inch width with a cylindrical shape that looked like a soya bean. The cherries are particularly reddish brown in color.

 

One would get a feeling of wanting to pinch them as soon as they saw them.

 

Mohini was no exception to this.

 

She placed her hand on Zen’s chest and started to fondle her boobs then slowly started to pinch on Zen’s cherries.

 

 Mohini felt that Zen‘s boobs are quite soft and juicy like a pair oranges. Mohini felt like she can stay fondling Zen’s boobs for all of eternity.

 

Zen was now a female so he was sensitive like any other female but he was sensitive only to Mohini’s touch.

 

As soon as Mohini pinched on Zen’s cherries Zen let out a hotty moan that can make any man to get aroused immediately.

 

Mohini slowly landed a kiss on Zen’s lips then they shared a passionate kiss for a few minutes then Mohini bent down her head a little to take a bite of those perky cherries of Zen.

 

Almost immediately Zen let out a soft at loud moan. Mohini felt very much aroused by that moan alone.

 

Zen’s cherries are further erected and look very eye catching. Everything was so damn good Mohini enjoyed the sensation that she just had in her mouth.

 

She doesn’t want to let go of Zen’s cherries.

 

But soon Mohini’s attention shifted to Zen’s pussy that was now covered in fragrant grass.

 

Mohini said

 

“Zen does you like hair over your pussy or a clean one with no hair at all.”

 

“Whatever you want is my wish. Just do as you wish”

 

Zen spoke with a flushed face.

 

Mohini bent down on her knees where her head was right in front of Zen’s pussy.

 

Mohini then placed her hands on Zen’s pussy and slowly stretched it a little, this reveled a pink skin in Zen’s pussy.

 

There is a nice small secret cherry at the top corner of her pink colored pussy. It looked very delicate.

 

Mohini could not old herself back as she directly planted her mouth on Zen’s pussy.

 

Then she started to ravage Zen’s pussy and secret cherry with her tongue.

 

Then she slowly moved up to her secret cherry and took a small bite on it and started to suck on Zen’s secret cherry.

 

Throughout the entire process Zen was moaning continuously and those moans are so hotty that Mohini could not hold her arousal and excitement.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 115 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24