Chapter 72: Zen turned into special swimsuit
2.1k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 72: Zen turned into special swimsuit

 

Just with a thought Mohini made a small change on Zen’s pussy that is to remove all the pubic hair on the pussy.

 

 Now Zen’s pussy looked so cute without any pubic hair it is very good to watch. Mohini liked Zen’s pussy without pubic hair.

 

With pubic hair on the pussy, Zen was like a mature beauty.

 

But without any pubic hair Zen’s pussy has a sense of innocence and virginity.

 

This is the thing Mohini liked about Zen’s pussy without hair.

 

Mohini asked

 

“Zen can you gather Virgin yin or yang energy since you can change your body according to my will.”

 

But instead of Zen the game system gave the replay.

 

“Zen is not a real life being so he cannot have Virginity or yin spirit energy or the yang spirit energy.

 

But once Zen was upgraded to the point of crossing this mortal realm it can become a real life entity.

 

Then the player can make him Virgin however many times as you wanted to and have the yin and yang spirit energy based on the regulations then.

 

Till then Zen will not be a Virgin so player can fuck it or get fucked by it any way she want for the point transferring.”

 

Mohini nodded her head indicating that she understood what the game system mean.

 

Then she continued to suck on Zen’s pussy.

 

After few moments Zen had an orgasm.

 

Where the fragrant liquid that spilled on Mohini’s face and inside her mouth was pure spirit energy that contains the experience points and stat points along with the skill that is transferred to Mohini.

 

This is the other way that Mohini can use to transfer the things that she previously stolen from cal, Ravi and raju.

 

Currently Mohini need the swimming skill for her to explore the underwater cave so she used this opportunity to transfer a small share of the things that she wanted.

 

Mohini found something new that is she can use the female version of Zen to transfer things and points too.

 

Now Mohini stood up and went behind Zen the hugged her from behind where Mohini’s hands are on Zen’s boobs and her fingers pinching Zen’s cherries.

 

Then Mohini jumped on Zen like a piggy back. But Zen did not even finch from the spot it stood. This show how strong Zen currently is.

 

No being that is below level 100 can put even a small dent in Zen.

 

At the same time no weapon that has the power below tire 1 low level can hurt Zen.

 

Mohini was happy to know all this information.

 

Then she took out one of her wardrobes that contain the collection of swim suits that she has.

 

Then she took out the most hotty swim suit she has then she gave it to Zen so that he could absorb them.

 

Mohini previously took two sets of each cup size and waist size of the swimsuits that are available in the clothes store.

 

So even though she gave a set to Zen to absorb it she still has another set in her wardrobe.

 

The swim suit that Mohini gave Zen is very small the top bra can only cover Mohini’s cherries and the bottom wear will only cover her pussy and glory back while revealing all the pubic hair.

 

There are thin lines of thread that holds the thing fit to Mohini’s body as tight as possible.

 

After that Zen turned back to his slime form and started to dissolve the piece of clothing that it just received.

 

Then he transformed into the swimsuit that it just dissolved.

 

But there are some changes that Rose made to the swimsuit when Zen is transforming into swimsuit.

 

The changes are simple the small cloth that cover the cherries in the top of the swim suit has small mouths in them.

 

At the same time the bottom part of the swimsuit has a dick that can be placed in the ass hole and another mouth that will suck on the secret cherry and pussy.

 

Rose left the pussy without a dick because Mohini was currently using the shape shifting technique to recover her Virginity and yin spirit energy in her pussy.

 

Rose also planted a dick in the glory back so that Zen can transfer more experience points to Mohini continuously.

 

As Mohini does her thing Rose can circulate the spirit energy and increase the cultivation.

 

This is the classic example of

 

“Killing 2 birds with one stone”

 

Mohini immediately put on the swimsuit.

 

As soon as the bra of the swimsuit came into contact with the cherries two small mouths caught on to her cherries and started to suck on them.

 

At the same time the threads mended themselves around Mohini’s back on their own.

 

Then Mohini looked at the bottom part of the swimsuit it looked like a normal fabric. It did not have a dick in it.

 

With a skeptical look Mohini put the bottom wear of the swimsuit on as soon as she put on the bikini on the small threads mended themselves.

 

Then a thick dick intruded Mohini’s ass hole slowly poking its way filling Mohini’s ass hole.

 

At the same time a small mouth started to suck on Mohini’s secret cherry.

 

Then another mouth and tongue ravaged Mohini’s pussy.

 

This led Mohini to have an orgasm at this very moment.

 

She was so excited that her hips are literally shaking by themselves.

 

A few minutes after that Mohini gained a little footing and were able to calm down.

 

She was still sensitive and aroused but most of this is transferred to Rose who was cultivation in the resting game room.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 118 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24