Chapter 73: mystery of the cave part 3
1.8k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 73: mystery of the cave part 3

 

This is so that Mohini can do her work without losing her control over the body and become numb due to sensitivity of her body.

 

The dick in her ass hole started to move to and fro but there isn’t even a single moment outside.

 

There are many moments happening within the swimsuit but on the outside all that is visible is a plain looking pink colored swimsuit with flowers at four spots they are her cherries, pussy and ass hole.

 

This design looked very cute that made Mohini happy.

 

Currently all the feelings of her body are transferred to Rose and only a small amount of them are retained by Rose so she was able to walk normally.

 

She then strode towards Chris and commanded him to hide behind a giant bolder until she comes back.

 

Chris simply did as he was told by Mohini.

 

She also ordered him to take of all his clothes and stay hidden.

 

She then put the clothes and his bicycle of Chris in her inventory.

 

She observed that Chris was blushing so much standing naked that he looked more like a girl than a man.

 

His dick was small just 3 inches long and only half inch width.

 

Mohini was a little disappointed looking at Chris’s dick.

 

After taking care of all the required things, Mohini slowly stepped into the largest puddle of water in the cave.

 

 It was 1 PM in the afternoon where the sun is at the top of the head giving out plenty of light and visibility in the cave and under water passage way too.

 

Mohini dipped inside the water and started to slowly swim towards the bottom where there is a passage way that connects to the ocean.

 

Just when Mohini reached the floor something unexpected happened.

 

All the fish started to attract towards Mohini as if they have just saw the most beautiful fish of their race.

 

Some octopus and squids flew and attached to Mohini’s body then they started to rub her skin with their tentacles.

 

In the mean time two fish that are a little big came out of now where and planted themselves on Mohini’s perky cherries.

 

They started to suck on Mohini’s cherries over the swim suit fabric.

 

This double suction caused Mohini to almost have an orgasm but she refrained from that so that she doesn’t lose her mobility.

 

She is currently under water so she has to be careful to not to lose any air because of pleasure.

 

She took few moments to reach the entrance of the hidden cave.

 

The passage way of the hidden cave is I the shape of a “v” bent.

 

This is so that the water would not fill the cave.

 

Mohini has almost reached the limit of the air she could hold.

 

But before going in she just brushed off all the fishes that are sucking on her skin.

 

So she hurried through the passage way to reach the end. The end of the passage has dim light glittering through the water.

 

At the end of the passage way there is a crude carved room from the stone of the mountain.

 

There is nothing in the room other than a small bed made out of stone.

 

On the bed there is a body of a man that was still in a very good condition.

 

The man looked very handsome he looked like he was around 25 years old.

 

At this moment Rose spoke

 

“He is a nirvana stage expert.

 

He should have died because of the end of his lifespan.

 

Mohini you really hit the jackpot this time hahaha.”

 

Mohini was shocked to find that this handsome looking 25 year old man is in reality an old monster that died because of the end of life span.

 

Other than bed there is also a table and 2 chairs in the room that are completely carved out of stone.

 

There are some things that are placed on the table.

 

Mohini took a look and found that they are a ring, a small pouch and a jade slip.

 

There is nothing other than these things.

 

At this moment Rose ordered Zen to stop fucking and sucking her for now that is to stop arousing her.

 

This is because Rose wanted to observe what is happening here.

 

Rose became attentive towards the surroundings.

 

Rose spoke

 

“Mohini first we have to make sure about the condition of the man on the stone bed that is to if this man here is really dead.

 

Also we should know the cause of death.”

 

Mohini nodded her head and under the guidance of Rose she went near the stone bed.

 

Then she switched places with Rose to control her body.

 

Rose put her index finger at the center of eyebrows of the man on the stone bed then closed her eyes. After few moments Rose finally spoke

 

“Mohini this man here died because of the end of his life span he was unable to break through to the next stage of cultivation and extend his life span.

 

His soul must have gone to the cycle of reincarnation so there is no presence of him here at all.

 

 This body here is quite a great treasure. Other than that this man here is a Virgin too he never touched a single woman in his entire life.

 

Even though he has died a long time ago his Virgin yang spirit energy has not dispersed yet.

 

This must be due to his nirvana stage cultivation and he might have practiced some sort of body cultivation too.

 

He should have died a hundred years ago I think.

 

Other than that there are many things we can obtain from his body like the information in his mind his memories, techniques and other things.

 

Let us keep his body in the inventory first then we can discuss about this later.

 

But before placing his body in the inventory let us take a look at this dick.”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 120 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22