Chapter 74: tier 10 storage ring
1.6k 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 74: tier 10 storage ring

 

“But before placing his body in the inventory let us take a look at this dick.”

 

Saying that Rose slowly lifted the robes that the person.

 

The clothes that this person is wearing looked special, because they did not have any signs of damage to them.

 

Also this set of clothes looked like they belong to a royalty of this country that is India.

 

“These clothes should be made out of “winter silk-cotton”.

 

This is a very valuable material in the upper realms too.

 

Such a great discovery Mohini we are very lucky hahaha.” Rose said with a very excited tone.

 

Then Rose slowly striped all the clothes on the man’s body leaving the bare body lay on the stone bed.

 

The body of the man is very well made with strong muscles. Especially one part has attracted both Rose and Mohini.

 

Just looking at this part both Mohini and Rose almost has an orgasm.

 

There is a thick dick around 2 inches in width and around 5 inches in length without being aroused.

 

Then if it was aroused what would this person’s dick will be like. This is the thought in both Rose and Mohini’s mind.

 

But unfortunately that person is already dead for over hundred years.

 

Subconsciously Rose bent over to take a closer look and suck on his dick but was snapped out because of the call from Mohini.

 

Rose disappointedly opened the inventory and placed the body and the dress inside the inventory.

 

Then Rose took a walk towards the table to check out the three items present on the table.

 

On the table there are three items one is a jade slip, beside that is an exquisite pouch that seemed contain a spherical object and finally there is a blood red ring.

 

This blood red ring seemed to be made out of some strange material similar to red blood jade.

 

Almost immediately Rose spoke in excitement

 

“Mohini we are really lucky.

 

This is the top 10th tier storage ring of the mortal world.

 

There should be a spirit of the ring but seems like it was already dispersed.

 

There should be something special about this storage ring let us figure out slowly after we claim the ownership of the ring.

 

There should be some very valuable things in this storage ring.”

 

Because of the storage ring Rose was distracted from looking at the other 2 items.

 

Rose immediately took the storage ring into her hand then ordered Zen to make a small incision in her finger so that she can drip a drop of blood on the ring.

 

Mohini was also very excited as well because she has never seen a real storage ring before all she knows that they are used to store things in a small rings.

 

She knows this information from comics and novels.

 

As soon as Rose dripped a drop of blood on the red blood ring the ring shone brightly with a blood red light that covered the entire room at this moment a small amount of information entered into Mohini’s and Rose's mind.

 

They could clearly see the things in the storage ring. It has a vast space almost few square kilometers.

 

 In that space there are huge piles of gold, silver coins and bronze coins. Other than that there are some materials that are used for crafting.

 

 Then there are some piles of precious high quality gems and other valuables.

 

At one corner there are racks filled with special things.

 

One of the racks has many ancient looking scriptures that are made of animal skin.

 

There are some thick and thin books that are made of animal skin too.

 

On the other rack there are neatly arranged jade bottles that contain pills of various grades and uses.

 

Every single one of them is labeled with their name and tier.

 

Other than that all the other racks are filled with wooden boxes with names of spirit herbs and some with the names of materials used for alchemy, crafting, formations and inscriptions.

 

At one side there are racks named after various fields like alchemy, crafting, formations, divination, inscriptions and many others.

 

In each of the rack there are things that are related to the specific field like cauldrons, forge equipment, inscription pens…

 

After seeing this then there is a misty region at other corner there are few piles of white stones there they looked very magical. At this moment Rose spoke

 

“These are spirit stones there are spirit stones from tire one to extreme grade.

 

Mohini we are so rich hahaha we can cultivate very fast. Oh this is great! We are so lucky.”

 

Mohini was immediately euphoric listening to roses comments.

 

Even though she was not a member of the cultivators world, she was not ignorant she know what these things that Rose mentioned.

 

Rose immediately came back to the game system resting room and shared a passionate kiss to share her excitement with Mohini.

 

On the other hand Mohini was also very excited so they both hugged very tightly and has kissed each other for few minutes.

 

After that they came back to reality then Rose kept the storage ring carefully into the inventory.

 

Then Rose took second item that is the pouch placed on the table beside the storage ring.

 

The pouch was made of sky silk one of the very rare items of the world.

 

Upon closure examination Rose found that there is a round object and a square object present in the pouch.

 

Out of curiosity Rose slowly untied the thread on the pouch and opened it.

 

But the items inside has shocked Mohini and Rose very much.

 

Inside the pouch there is an eye ball that was covered in some strange barrier is present along with that there is another jade slip in the pouch.

 

The eyeball gave out a very strong amount of energy even though it is still inside a barrier.

 

They tried to use the appraisal skill but were unable to get anything from using the skill……….

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 121 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21