Chapter 75: Mihera’s trap
1.7k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 75: Mihera’s trap

 

They tried to use the appraisal skill but were unable to get anything from using the skill.

 

Rose and Mohini came to a conclusion that is to read the jade slip to know the information.

 

So they first took out the blood red ring to store the strange eye ball in it.

 

But to their surprise the ring was unable to store this eyeball.

 

This shocked both Rose and Mohini.

 

Then they tried to place the strange eyeball in the inventory.

 

This time it is a success the strange eyeball was stored successfully in the inventory.

 

Without further delay Rose stored the storage ring into back in the inventory.

 

After that Rose placed the pouch on the table that contains a small red jade slip.

 

Then she took the green jade slip on the table to see the contents in the green jade slip first.

 

They wanted to read the green jade slip first because they have speculated that the dead man must have recorded his last words on it.

 

Rose took the jade slip and sent her spirit sense into it.

 

Even though Rose lost all her cultivation and her soul was severely damaged and fused with Mohini’s soul she is still a very high level cultivator.

 

So she can easily look into the details of the green jade slip using her spirit sense with the help of Mohini’s soul.

 

As soon as her spirit sense entered the jade slip a very smooth and firm voice of a man started to appear in Mohini’s and Rose's mind.

 

The male voice started to speak of the details that he recorded in the green jade slip.

 

“The lucky girl that obtained my treasures I am called Mihera the head of the blood fiend sect.

 

It was once a great sect but was destroyed by our enemies the dark spirit sect and blood demon sect.

 

I was the young master of the blood fiend sect so when the sect was about to be destroyed the head of the sect at that time that is my father gave me the two items that are on the table other than the green jade slip.

 

Then he sent me out of the sect using some secret technique.

 

Before he sent me out of the sect he told me that the blood red ring is the blood fiend sect’s storage ring of the blood fiend sect along with that it is supposively a key for some ancestral inheritance of our sect.

 

All the details are placed inside the secret shelf inside the storage space of the blood vein ring.

 

So the things in the ring are the entire fortune of the blood fiend sect. other than that there is a pouch beside the ring.

 

This pouch contains the secret heirloom of the blood fiend sect that looks like an eyeball and a blood red jade slip that contains the most powerful secret technique of the founder of the blood fiend sect.

 

All the details regarding the sect heirloom and the secret technique are recorded in the secret records in the secret shelf inside the storage space of the blood vein ring.

 

As for me I was poisoned by a traitor of the blood fiend sect before my father sent me out of the sect using the secret technique.

 

 That poison has blocked my dantian and all of my qi flow valves that is meridians so I was unable to cultivate further.

 

I have tried many ways to remove the poison but all of them ended in failure. Finally I have reached the end of my life span and died here.

 

Though I am from an unorthodox sect I have never had lust making me a Virgin. So I have decided to have my final wish.

 

My wish is to have lust with the one that is going to avenge my blood fiend sect.

 

This is the reason why I set up a formation at the entrance of the cave that will only allow a strong Virgin girl to enter this secret room.

 

I have also set another formation that will trap her here until she has lust with me.

 

You must be wondering how you are going to have lust with me when I am already dead. It is simple I have left a strand of my consciousness in this green jade slip.

 

Just place this jade slip on the top of my dick. Then my body will come back to life for 1 day to fuck all your holes.

 

Don’t worry after that I will transfer all my cultivation to you to help you.

 

Then you can achieve the target I set for you that is to avenge my sect.

 

So if you accept my condition you can just get fucked by me if not you can always choose to rot here till you die.

 

Let me tell you one more thing.

 

The storage ring will be sealed after 20 minutes from the time you entered the cave.

 

So you won’t be able to use any item in it to upgrade your cultivation.

 

Do as I told you to do if you want to take this wealth of mine.”

 

As soon as the voice ended the faces of Rose and Mohini darkened.

 

Then Rose spoke

 

“Mohini I smell something fishy. I think he want to transfer that poison to our body and use our life to resurrect.”

 

“I think so too. Most of what he said might be actually true except for the last few sentences.

 

Let us take a look at the blood vein ring first. If what he said is true and it really became sealed we will lose so much.”

 

Immediately Rose took out the ring to see if it has really been sealed.

 

As soon as Rose took out the ring and send the spirit sense into it.

 

But it was blocked by some invisible force. Rose's face went from dark to grim.

 

“Mohini this ring is really sealed.

 

The seal is not that complicated but I cannot break it with my current cultivation………”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 123 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22