Chapter 78: specialty of lust spirit essence poison
1.6k 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 78: specialty of lust spirit essence poison

 

“Mohini this lust spirit essence poison is special type of poison it can only be used by the succubus race.

 

Its specialty is that it will completely suppresses the cultivation of any being to that of a mortal at level 100 then it will start coagulating that person’s entire cultivation into their lust organs this process will only take the time of 10 years.

 

After 10 years the poison will start to absorb all the essence of that being’s body, soul and mind for 50 years then it will start absorbing all the spirit energy that around the poisoned being’s body and it will continue to accumulate all this into their lust organs.

 

While this is happening the body of the poisoned being will stay as good as it was at its prime.

 

The being that is affected by this poison will have a very strong urge to have lust with their opposite lust.

 

But as soon as they had lust all of this accumulated cultivation energies of spirit, body, mind and soul will be transferred to the being that had lust with the poisoned being.

 

All the transferred cultivation and energies will be stored in that beings respective places then they will increase the potential of the person within a year’s time.

 

The increase in the level of the cultivation will depend on the ability of the being that received the fruits of this poison.

 

This poison is one of the reasons all the beings of the succubus race are hunted down by all the other races in the world.

 

Mohini nodded her head excitedly and said

 

“This means if we are able to receive the accumulated things of this poison we will be able to reach higher levels within a year right?”

 

Rose said

 

“If everything goes well we might be able to step into early stages of nirvana stage within a year’s time.

 

Then I will be able to unlock this ring and use the immense wealth in this blood vein storage ring to reach higher levels hahaha… I am so happy right now.”

 

Then Mohini said

 

“First we should send Chris out of here then we can use slowly absorb all the things we need right.”

 

Rose said “yes, let us go out and send him to his home first. Then we can hehe”

 

After planning they decided to execute the plan right away but Mohini got a doubt and said

 

“Rose what if he looked at me and thought that I am very ugly because of the curse.

 

This might make him not want to fuck me and we are not powerful enough to stop him if he wanted to kill us.”

 

Rose also went into deep thought thinking about various things then said

 

“Mohini what you said is right.

 

We can do this later after we have become a little stronger.

 

 We will take everything here and leave the jade slip here.

 

Hiding it at one of the corners then we can come back later to have what we want.

 

This is because if a person’s strength is below the foundation stage they will be under the influence of the curse that is on Mohini.

 

Rose knows that the soul of Mihera might also be severely injured because of the poison causing his soul level to drop to a very low level too.

 

We will leave here now and come back when the curse o you is lifted then we can do what we want to do.

 

The first thing we should do is to remove the curse. It is causing many inconveniences for our plans.”

 

Mohini and Rose can speak to each other without feeling fear of any person eavesdropping on them this is because they are merged together so they can just read each other’s thoughts directly in order to communicate.

 

Then Mohini placed the body on the bed back into the inventory.

 

Then Mohini took the jade slip and slid it at a small crack below the table.

 

After that Mohini went to the exit to go out of the place and to the cave where Chris is.

 

The barrier that is preciously placed at the exit is already completely broken by the force of Mother Nature and the other reason is that the poison in Mihera’s body sucked in all the spirit energy that is supposed to support the formation.

 

There is no one that know the affects of the lust spirit essence poison other than the succubus race and a very few people in the ancient sects.

 

Mihera did not know about this as well.

 

So he planned to transfer this poison to another person and use them to restore this cultivation with a break through to the next level.

 

That is the reason he placed a formation at the entrance to allow only Virgin women with succubus blood line.

 

But he would have never expected that the things would turn out this way. His soul is currently in deep slumber within the green jade slip.

 

He can only wakeup after the green jade slip came into contact with this own blood.

 

Till then all he could do is sleep without knowing anything that is happening in the world outside.

 

He made this tough choice because he felt that his soul energy is being drained by the poison.

 

After trying many methods in the secret records of his sect he was left with this one choice to transfer the poison out and continue to cultivate.

 

So with no other choice at hand he chose to use this method and left his life to the chance of a fortuitous encounter he might have to turn the tide around.

 

But he never would have thought that the one that would discover him is Rose and Mohini. His fate can be so worse that while escaping from a pan he fell into fire.

 

Mihera never in the million years would have thought that the one that would discover him is Rose and Mohini…………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 130 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

 

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

 

Thanks to you all my readers.

 

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

24