Chapter 81: I love you, become my woman Chris
1.9k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 81: I love you, become my woman Chris

 

This moan aroused Chris further and inserted another finger in Mohini’s pussy.

 

Then he massaged her pussy from both outside and inside at the same time which increased Mohini’s pleasure further.

 

Mohini started to moan loudly and very lustily that made Chris’s heart beat faster.

 

 But suddenly Mohini stopped his hands from moving this is because if he moved any further Mohini’s hymen would be punctured and the entire Virgin yin spirit energy that she gathered will be leaked out.

 

She then said

 

“First talk to me then if I am satisfied with your response I might even let you fuck me as much as you want.”

 

These words are like bomb shells in Chris’s ears.

 

He immediately started to imagine how he can fuck Mohini’s beautiful pussy as much as he wants.

 

If possible he wants to fuck Mohini for ever and don’t want to take his dick out of her pussy.

 

Then Mohini spoke

 

“Give me a kiss first.”

 

Chris looked at Mohini’s face but became a little reluctant. Looking at the reluctant expression on Chris’s face Mohini spoke.

 

“If you kiss me, I will let you kiss my pussy.

 

If you suck on my cherries, I will let you suck on my secret cherry.

 

If you stick your tongue in my belly button, I will let you stick your tongue in my pussy.

 

If you need my breasts I will let you need my pussy.”

 

 The words from Mohini’s mouth are like sweet sound of bell and music in Chris’s ears.

 

But before he could react Mohini took out the burka and wore it while her face is visible.

 

Then she took out Chris’s clothes out of inventory.

 

To Chris it looked like Mohini was taking things out of thin air.

 

Since Mohini’s pussy was now covered the effects of the seduction skill are gone.

 

Then Mohini handed over Chris’s clothes to him.

 

Since Chris came back to his senses his expression changed when looked at Mohini’s face that is still out in the open and not covered by the cloth.

 

Mohini did not bother by this because she was already used to it.

 

Chris asked while wearing his clothes hiding his dick like a woman hides her pussy and boobs

 

“Why did you give my clothes back?

 

Do you want to let me go?

 

Or are you planning something?”

 

Since the effects of seduction are off Chris could think with reasoning now.

 

Even though he is still a wimp he still voiced out his questions.

 

Mohini smiled and said

 

“I said I want to talk to you.

 

If I uncover my pussy you are getting too horny that you are not listening to what I want to say at all.

 

So I covered by body.

 

If you want I can show you my upper body to you and let you have fun with it.

 

But it seems that you feel disgusted looking at my body except for my pussy.

 

Well whatever all I want is to ask something after that I will give you time to think and answer my questions.

 

Then you can go from here.”

 

Mohini went and sat on a round bolder and beside that there is another bolder for Chris to sit.

 

Mohini waved her hand indication Chris to sit on the bolder in front of her.

 

Mohini looked into Chris’s eyes and said

 

“I love you and I want you to become my woman.

 

Even though you are a man now I will turn you into a woman in the future.

 

You don’t have to worry about anything of the people in the world say because this is just a piece of small world.

 

There are many realms up above. I am a cultivator.

 

You should know what I meant right you must have read many novels and comics.”

 

Shock is the word written all over Chris’s face. It was hard to accept all the things that Mohini said.

 

The most shocking thing is that Mohini is a cultivator.

 

Chris took a deep breath of air and listened to what Mohini has to say.

 

“I want to have a harem of women that are completely loyal to me.

 

Even though you are a man now I want to turn you into a woman and add you to my harem collection.

 

You don’t have to worry about the people outside.

 

As long as you are in front of the people outside you will be a man but when you are with me you are my woman.

 

Sometimes I will let you fuck my pussy too.

 

I will even make your dick big and strong so that you can have as much as fun with me.

 

You will have many sisters that are my wives in my harem. When you are with them you will be a woman too.

 

Also the revenge you want to take on your family can be fulfilled by me.

 

 I will fuck that bitch of the step mother of yours till she breaks.

 

I also have revenge.

 

The one that placed this curse on me is the one that poisoned my mother and killed her.

 

I lost everything and the only person that cared for me my mother.

 

 I know that you also doubt that your step mother is the one that killed your mother and named you as an impotent.

 

But you don’t have to worry in a few days I will completely remove the curse on me and become the most beautiful woman then we will play with all the people that made our life miserable.

 

After we have our revenge you can give me your answer about being my woman.

 

If you accept it then we will move on if not then let us be friends.

 

You don’t have to worry I will let you fuck me even if we are just friends…………..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 138 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

22