Chapter 82: Revenge
1.6k 0 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 82: Revenge

 

You don’t have to worry I will let you fuck me even if we are just friends.

 

I can also give you unimaginable amount of riches”

 

Mohini said with a smile on her face.

 

Chris was slowly digesting what Mohini said.

 

It took him few minutes to completely understand the information that Mohini said. After some time he finally came back to his senses and said.

 

“Do you really love me without criticizing me like all the other people?

 

 Will you really help me take my revenge?

 

Is it really necessary to turn me into a woman? …”

 

Chris started to ask question after question.

 

Finally after sometime he calmed down and said

 

“Mohini I don’t know what answer to give you.

 

I can be sure that you are a good person and I really don’t have anyone I love or anyone that actually loved me.

 

All I can say is that I am just a wimp and don’t have any real power.

 

 Instead of hooking up with me you can become beautiful and hook up with the richest person in the class to achieve your dreams.

 

I don’t want to become indebt to you for taking revenge on my enemies.

 

I want to become strong and take the revenge on my own.

 

I don’t have anything to offer you.

 

 I can become loyal to you and even become your slave but I don’t know if I will fall in love with you.

 

I don’t want to use you saying that I love you and then cheat on you.

 

 I don’t want to show fake love to you, as a man or as a woman.

 

 I need time to think and see if I was able to fall in love with you.”

 

Chris was indeed a wimp and a lustful person but he has his priorities set so he refused Mohini’s help and decided to take some time to think that if he can really love Mohini.

 

Mohini was impressed by what Chris just said

 

“In front of money and power offered by Mohini, Chris was able to stay uninterested.

 

This means Chris can stay loyal and be unaffected by temptations.

 

A person like this is good for Mohini. She can really make him to be his loyal wife. So Mohini spoke

 

“You can take all the time you want. I like the way you are not tempted by money and power.

 

I really want you to become a part of my harem and become my woman.

 

Well I won’t rush you I still have to lift this damn curse then reach a little higher cultivation to get some powers then I will start to take revenge on all the people that made my life miserable.

 

Since, I like the way you answered I want to fuck me and take my Virginity in return give me your Virginity. What do you say?”

 

Mohini asked with a playful tone.

 

“How can that be possible for you to be a Virgin previously I say some people fuck all three of your holes nonstop.

 

I have even seen some blood on your pussy.

 

 I thought that you have already lost your Virginity.”

 

Chris said with a doubtful tone.

 

Mohini smiled and

 

“Chris I can cultivate using the yang spirit energy of the other men and the easiest way to take their yang energy is getting fucked by them.

 

But at the same time I have to produce enough yin spirit energy to balance the yang spirit energy and cultivate.

 

So I have to become Virgin by recovering my hymen and start to collect all the yin spirit energy from the surroundings.

 

So I have the ability to recover my hymen and become a Virgin again.

 

The people you previously saw are bastards that have blackmailed and raped many women so after I took all their energy I have killed then using my weapon Zen.”

 

Mohini believed that Chris will definitely become her own so she decided to tell him about Zen but not the game system and Rose.

 

This is not because the lack of trust but this is because Mohini don’t want to complicate things for Chris to understand.

 

Mohini called Zen and a slime like monster appeared beside her.

 

Then it turned into a gun in Mohini’s hands.

 

Then it turned into one of the people that died in her hands previously.

 

All these things shocked Chris.

 

 He was originally a wimp now he was actually shivering. Mohini then took of her burka and gave it to Zen so that he can absorb that and turn into a burka.

 

Mohini was standing buck naked again.

 

Then she took out the plate full of Samosa that she previously took out.

 

She was hungry so she wanted to eat some Samosa.

 

At the same time she gave some to Chris who was still shivering.

 

He was also hungry so she started to gulp down the Samosa.

 

Unintentionally his gaze landed on Mohini’s pussy again and he was immediately seduced.

 

But within a moment Zen absorbed the burka Mohini gave him and climbed on her body forming into a burka.

 

This burka is completely dust free and stain free.

 

There won’t be any problem even if it was hit by someone at level 100.

 

Since Mohini was completely covered again Chris snapped back to reality.

 

 Then Mohini said

 

“Chris do you want to see my pussy now?

 

Do you want to make my pussy your side dish along with the Samosa?”

 

Mohini ordered Zen to remove her top part of the burka till her belly button but cover her bottom part.

 

 Then Mohini said

 

“Chris, do you want to kiss me?”

 

As soon as Mohini’s body is covered again Chris’s line of sight on Mohini’s pussy is blocked too.

 

Chris has snapped back to reality even though Mohini was ugly.

 

He knows that she has never offended any one or hurt any person till now……..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 142 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

the end of the curse removal arc is completed at 113 chapters.

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

21